Hi, I got blood work done…below is the report.
Age - 27
Height - 183cm
Weight - 73kg
Never drink or smoke
12 hours fasting, Blood drawn at 9 am.
Total testosterone - 385.96 (164-753 ng/dl )
T3 - 94 (60-200 ng/dl)
T4 - 7.6 (4.5-12 ng/dl)
TSH - 3.68 ( 0.3-5.5 uiu/ml)
Hba1c - 5%
Average glucose level - 97 mg/do
Total cholesterol - 191 ( 125-200 mg/dl )
HDL Direct - 33 ( 35-80 mg/dl )
LDL direct - 128 (85-130 mg/dl)
Triglycerides - 115 (25-200 mg/dl)
VLDL - 23 ( 5-40 mg/dl )
Non HDL - 157 ( <160 mg/dl)
25 OH Vitamin D Total - 44.33 ( 30-100 ng/dl) ( as I stay indoor most of the time, I started taking vitamin d3 5000iu for last 3 months, I assume it was insufficient as after 3 months of supplementation it’s 44).
B 12 - 250 (211-911 pg/ml ) I am non vegetarian, still it’s on the lower end, I have started 1500 mcg b12 methylcobalamin tablet.
- Unable to keep erection without stimulation, if I stop touching I loose erection in 10-30 seconds.( Been like this for over 10 years )
- Premature Ejaculation ( I can ejaculate in about a few strokes) ( For over 10 years )
- Almost no facial hairs, a bit moustache and and some on chin.
- Don’t feel very confident in social situations, stress and anxiety.
- Very long refractory period, if I ejaculate now, I need more than 12 hours to be ready again and over 24 hours to feel horny.
I’m single and almost virgin. I had a girl who I cuddled with… While cuddling I would get erection quite fast but just after sometime I get back to semi hard or loose it completely despite her being in my arms.
I wake up with erection few times a week but it’s not very hard just hard and as soon as I realise it I loose the erection.
I watch porn and masturbate a few times a week. ( Mostly 1-3 times a week ).
Is low T causing it?
I am also attaching screenshot of testosterone test, it has reference range for different age groups).