Testosterone Boosters

I am going to get on some type of testosterone booster and I was told not to because of the fact that when your older, you cant produce as much and would always have to be taking it to maintain your test. levels. My question is if that is a true statement and are their precautions to take. Also I would like to know if stanandiol 3.0 by German American Tech is safe and effective?

Considering this is your first post, you’ve stated nothing about your diet or workout routine, your lack of knowledge on the subject, and your lack of mentioning your age, my guess is that you shouldnt be taking a T booster at this point.

You SHOULD be taking ZMA, however. ZMA is a test booster, if you are deficient in Zinc, and it helps even if you aren’t defecient. It isn’t really marketed as a test booster, but I will vouch that its a test booster. I took six caps one night, instead of just three, and the next day I painted a wall when I ejaculated. So, there are other less then obvious benefits too ZMA.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
You SHOULD be taking ZMA, however. ZMA is a test booster, if you are deficient in Zinc, and it helps even if you aren’t defecient. It isn’t really marketed as a test booster, but I will vouch that its a test booster. I took six caps one night, instead of just three, and the next day I painted a wall when I ejaculated. So, there are other less then obvious benefits too ZMA.[/quote]

WTF? I really hope you meant that post as a joke. It was just serious enough to be hard to tell.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
You SHOULD be taking ZMA, however. ZMA is a test booster, if you are deficient in Zinc, and it helps even if you aren’t defecient. It isn’t really marketed as a test booster, but I will vouch that its a test booster. I took six caps one night, instead of just three, and the next day I painted a wall when I ejaculated. So, there are other less then obvious benefits too ZMA.

WTF? I really hope you meant that post as a joke. It was just serious enough to be hard to tell.[/quote]

No, I am being serious as church. why?

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

WTF? I really hope you meant that post as a joke. It was just serious enough to be hard to tell.

No, I am being serious as church. why?
[/quote]

ZMA has never been proven to be a test booster. It does help with recovery, which has an indirect relationship to the production of test. Regardless of that your post sounded almost too ridiculous to matter.

See, your t-levels drop if you are zinc deficient, and you loose lots of minerals through sweating, so most athletes are zinc deficient. Honestly though, even if it hasn’t been proven to do something, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t do it. At least, I feel like ZMA boosts my t-levels, and maybe the OP could try it, and see if his got boosted.

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
See, your t-levels drop if you are zinc deficient, and you loose lots of minerals through sweating, so most athletes are zinc deficient. Honestly though, even if it hasn’t been proven to do something, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t do it. At least, I feel like ZMA boosts my t-levels, and maybe the OP could try it, and see if his got boosted.[/quote]

This is an incorrect statement. Most people who are zinc deficient just happen to be athletes, not most athletes are zinc deficient. Very few actually are. Your average bodybuilder who has a desk job most likely is not deficient, nor do I really consider them to be an athlete.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:
See, your t-levels drop if you are zinc deficient, and you loose lots of minerals through sweating, so most athletes are zinc deficient. Honestly though, even if it hasn’t been proven to do something, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t do it. At least, I feel like ZMA boosts my t-levels, and maybe the OP could try it, and see if his got boosted.

This is an incorrect statement. Most people who are zinc deficient just happen to be athletes, not most athletes are zinc deficient. Very few actually are. Your average bodybuilder who has a desk job most likely is not deficient, nor do I really consider them to be an athlete.[/quote]

Poliquin says otherwise: http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1055345

To be fair, I’ve never noticed a significant increase in libido when taking ZMA, just better sleep.