T Nation

Testosterone Boosters?

Ive been thinking about starting to take a testosterone booster, any recommendations? What side-effects are there? Is it more effective that taking a pre-workout supplement such as Superpump?

ZMA is a great start, and fairly cheap. If you’re on a tight budget, TRIBEX is worth looking into. If you got some extra cash to spend, Alpha Male.

If your cutting and using HRX, then supplement with TRIBEX alongside it! If not using HRX then go for the Alpha Male!

LR

[quote]T-man1234 wrote:
Is it more effective that taking a pre-workout supplement such as Superpump? [/quote]
Alpha Male? absolutley although they work in completlt different way. Alpha Male is not a stimulant
Caffine pills are equally effective as superpump. If you want a stimulant go for spike.
Nitric oxide is a joke.

I take ZMA daily and it seems beneficial. I’d reccommend that, then Alpha Male next. For a stim i’d stand by Spike anyday.

Tibulus, ZMA, some of the weak otc Aromatase Inhibitors seem to work fine.

Your comparing apples to oranges…or maybe even apples to televisions with your superpump comment. lol Completely different supps.

You’d be better off buying some No-Doz, some Creatine Mono, and beta alanine taken with some Gatorade or juice about 20-30 mins pre workout than the ‘superpump’. Gaspari seemed to have made decent products until lately :frowning:

DG

[quote]London Runner wrote:
If your cutting and using HRX, then supplement with TRIBEX alongside it! If not using HRX then go for the Alpha Male!

LR[/quote]

Ok, I’ll bite. Why can you not use Alpha Male with HRX?

[quote]Flatfoot75 wrote:
London Runner wrote:

LR

Ok, I’ll bite. Why can you not use Alpha Male with HRX?

[/quote]

They both contain Carbolin 19 and taking too much is not advisble. Checkout the Alpha Male thread.

I would definately recommend ZMA by far. I’ve been using it consistently for a few months now and definately notice a difference.