Testosterone Boosters and Strength

Hey guys im new here i used to look all this stuff up on bb.com but iv been told by multiple ppl that that sight is kinda a joke so i came here to try and have better luck

so im 18 right now and iv been looking into using a testosterone booster for a while i mainly lift for strength and am looking for one to help me reach my strength goals

right now i bench 305 maybe 310 with good form squat i believe about 400 havnt maxed it yet but my last max was 375 about 2 months ago and dead lift 400

im about 5 foot 9 and 175-180 iv got a really good diet and training routine right now and am using creatine(storm) multi protien i want to try out a test booster though

the ones that i am looking into right now are activate xtreme and STOKED what do you guys think about those test boosters and strength?

any other suggestions?

I doubt someone your age will see much benefit from a test booster - you should be swimming in it at the moment.

Unless you’ve found your test levels to be lower than normal from a blood test, then I would just keep on trucking with how you are doing now - you’re lifting good numbers for your age.

If you do decide you HAVE to take a test booster, I would suggest Alpha Male sold here.

[quote]rsg wrote:
I doubt someone your age will see much benefit from a test booster - you should be swimming in it at the moment.

Unless you’ve found your test levels to be lower than normal from a blood test, then I would just keep on trucking with how you are doing now - you’re lifting good numbers for your age.

If you do decide you HAVE to take a test booster, I would suggest Alpha Male sold here.[/quote]

ok thanks a lot the reason im intrested in a t-booster is contrary to popular belief i have seen lots of teens that got rediculous gains from a t booster

one of my friends used novedex xt which is more of an AI actually but he literally went from 260 to 300 bench in 1 month after using it i no its very unbelivable

i would never use novedex xt at my age because it is a pretty powerfull t booster and it has an AI

but thats why i was looking for something a little less insane

from the looks of Alpha Male it looks pretty safe i like the looks lol

whats your opinion on teens and the posible side effects?

Oh, lord…

I wouldn’t touch anything like that for a while, save it for when your a little older. I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but right now your definitely better off without it, for your age and size you’ve got some real big numbers.

Just keep working hard. No doubt you would get some benefit from taking a test booster, nut at this point you would be better off without one. Go on elitefts.com, go to the Q and A and ask Justin Harris or Shelby Starnes this question they are both nutrition experts and would be able to answer better than any of us.

[quote]JoeC5267 wrote:
I wouldn’t touch anything like that for a while, save it for when your a little older. I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but right now your definitely better off without it, for your age and size you’ve got some real big numbers.

Just keep working hard. No doubt you would get some benefit from taking a test booster, nut at this point you would be better off without one. Go on elitefts.com, go to the Q and A and ask Justin Harris or Shelby Starnes this question they are both nutrition experts and would be able to answer better than any of us.[/quote]

o wow thanks a lot i will definetly do that thanks for the info it was very helpful

[quote]G87 wrote:
Oh, lord…[/quote]

Well he did come from BB.com

For an 18 year old, ZMA would be the more ideal test booster.

[quote]bbh90 wrote:

im about 5 foot 9 and 175-180 iv got a really good diet and training routine right now and am using creatine(storm) multi protien i want to try out a test booster though

any other suggestions?[/quote]

If you’re looking for strength, adding 20 lbs would do more than anything else for you. I suggest slacking off your ‘really good diet’ and eating more.

[quote]undeadlift wrote:
For an 18 year old, ZMA would be the more ideal test booster.[/quote]

though i’d say it’s questionable whether or not it actually boosts test… love ZMA for sleep and immune system health but the test study was questionable at best…

There is only one real test booster, and it isn’t available on this site or bb.com :smiley:

^ Hahaha.

Anyways, they’re right about not taking Alpha Male. If it doesn’t work, or hardly works, then that’s $50 a pop down the drain. You how many supplements that have a greater chance of working that you can buy with $50?

So, in my opinion (and I tell you now, I’m 15 so really take my advice with caution) I’d buy tribulus, if you REALLY feel you need a test booster.

A 40 pound increase in one month on a compound lift which has a hell of a lot to do with form that isn’t extremely high to begin with isn’t unbelievable.

[quote]FutureGL wrote:
undeadlift wrote:

though i’d say it’s questionable whether or not it actually boosts test… love ZMA for sleep and immune system health but the test study was questionable at best…[/quote]

And the dreams, the dreams are incredible.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
FutureGL wrote:
undeadlift wrote:

though i’d say it’s questionable whether or not it actually boosts test… love ZMA for sleep and immune system health but the test study was questionable at best…

And the dreams, the dreams are incredible.

[/quote]

YES! I’m thinking about starting a thread solely dedicated to zma dreams. Unless there already is one.

[quote]bbh90 wrote:
Hey guys im new here i used to look all this stuff up on bb.com but iv been told by multiple ppl that that sight is kinda a joke so i came here to try and have better luck

so im 18 right now and iv been looking into using a testosterone booster for a while i mainly lift for strength and am looking for one to help me reach my strength goals

right now i bench 305 maybe 310 with good form squat i believe about 400 havnt maxed it yet but my last max was 375 about 2 months ago and dead lift 400

the ones that i am looking into right now are activate xtreme and STOKED what do you guys think about those test boosters and strength?

any other suggestions?[/quote]

I agree with the others that a test booster will not help someone of your age, as mentioned before, you are literally “swimming in it”. The only thing it might do for you is hlep keep your estogen at the proper, low, levels. Other than that it would be a waste of money.

If you want to gain strength at your age I would recomend squating at least twice a week. Do a ton of pull/chin ups and bent over rows. Any compound movement you can think of. Not to mention, eat like a horse… Good luck, and train hard…

If you want something that badly, do Carbolin-19 and Beta-7. You’d be amazed by how you even overlooked those. There are many ways to reach your goal.