T Nation

Testosterone Booster Question?

Hey Guys, I need some answers to some questions I have about the Hormone Testosterone itself. I was wondering, and really hoping, that if I found a decent Testosterone supplement, that it might make some positive differences for Me. I’m 29, so I was hoping that most of these might not matter after Puberty? I was wondering about :

1. Would it potentially make My body hair darker/grow some more?
  2. Help with training/weight-lifting/weight loss.
  3. How would more Testosterone affect Me Physically/Emotionally/Mentally?
  4. Is it possible that it might make a difference in My Penis Size, or would I have to have figured this out before or just around Puberty? I’m 5" or 5.5", not sure which when hard, I’m not sure if I’m bigger the more aroused I am or not. I’d love to know the Jelqing exercises, but I don’t have enough on My CC to get the Info., and I’d hate to be wasting time that I could be using to do them if I have to wait until I do have it, months drag by, and time’s a wastin’ for Me, so You know …
  5. Any other positive body changes maybe?

Thanks Guys, and I hope I get some help/answers, and if this is in the wrong section of the site, please forgive Me because I don’t know what section it would have been appropriate in. If not, never mind. Thanks!

Good questions, I was reading the description on Alpha Male and I was wondering the same thing. I thought I read that it increases acne too. For you it may not affect you as much, but for a teenager like me I wanna know.

If you find some answers somewhere else man, please let me know, PM me or something. I was thinking to get some Alpha Male for football, give me the mindset to kill someone.

[quote]Tation wrote:
Good questions, I was reading the description on Alpha Male and I was wondering the same thing. I thought I read that it increases acne too. For you it may not affect you as much, but for a teenager like me I wanna know.

If you find some answers somewhere else man, please let me know, PM me or something. I was thinking to get some Alpha Male for football, give me the mindset to kill someone. [/quote]

You may be a tad young for a Test booster.

What are the side effects for it? Why am I too young? Just trying to learn.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
Tation wrote:

If you find some answers somewhere else man, please let me know, PM me or something. I was thinking to get some Alpha Male for football, give me the mindset to kill someone.

You may be a tad young for a Test booster.[/quote]

im 22 & trib has been the one supp. that has had the biggest positive influence on my stength, appearance etc.

The testosterone supplements just make you horny and give you a boosted energy, atleast thats what I get. The boosted energy is very strong at first also.

Thats bad for me? I can handle that I think, is it safe besides those side effects?

I took TRIBEX when I started my brief stint into the Velocity Diet as I feared the lack of normal food consumption would stunt my T levels. I am 21 years old and weigh in at about 215lbs. Now I have to get up to 230lbs for my olympic lifting.

If your a teenager you REALLY don’t need a T boosting compound because your body is already producing tons of it. It states on the bottle to be at least 21 years of age or older before messing with the stuff.

I tried it for a bit and have to say that I felt more aggressive and focused during workouts and women were like magnets for me. I seriously think I hurt my neck checking out the ladies.

Well is there something that will make me more aggressive? I could really use it

[quote]Tation wrote:
Well is there something that will make me more aggressive? I could really use it
[/quote]

That is the reason why you are too young/immature for a product like this. Its not a magic bullet that will turn you into an aggresive fighting machine. It will give you a modest boost in testosterone levels (which is debatable). It will not bring you anywhere near the levels of a steroid cycle.

Why would you want increased aggresion. It is not a good thing in soceity (unless ofcourse you are extremly timid)?

[quote]
4. Is it possible that it might make a difference in My Penis Size, or would I have to have figured this out before or just around Puberty? I’m 5" or 5.5", not sure which when hard, I’m not sure if I’m bigger the more aroused I am or not. I’d love to know the Jelqing exercises, but I don’t have enough on My CC to get the Info., and I’d hate to be wasting time that I could be using to do them if I have to wait until I do have it, months drag by, and time’s a wastin’ for Me, so You know …

![/quote]

I think there are some free sites that you can get the info on. It was posted in a thread in the sex and the male animal section. I think its called the penis enlargement forum or something simple like that.