Hey Guys, I need some answers to some questions I have about the Hormone Testosterone itself. I was wondering, and really hoping, that if I found a decent Testosterone supplement, that it might make some positive differences for Me. I’m 29, so I was hoping that most of these might not matter after Puberty? I was wondering about :
- Would it potentially make My body hair darker/grow some more?
- Help with training/weight-lifting/weight loss.
- How would more Testosterone affect Me Physically/Emotionally/Mentally?
- Is it possible that it might make a difference in My Penis Size, or would I have to have figured this out before or just around Puberty? I’m 5" or 5.5", not sure which when hard, I’m not sure if I’m bigger the more aroused I am or not. I’d love to know the Jelqing exercises, but I don’t have enough on My CC to get the Info., and I’d hate to be wasting time that I could be using to do them if I have to wait until I do have it, months drag by, and time’s a wastin’ for Me, so You know …
- Any other positive body changes maybe?
Thanks Guys, and I hope I get some help/answers, and if this is in the wrong section of the site, please forgive Me because I don’t know what section it would have been appropriate in. If not, never mind. Thanks!