Your estradiol value is normal. There are many men who are just fine with an estradiol value of 50 or below, including myself. I've tested at 45 to 50 and I'm fine. This obsession with estradiol needing to be in the 20's is just that, obsession.
You're T cannot be too high naturally, unless you have some endocrinological conditions that with which we are unfamiliar.
Dude, I don't mean to be condescending but you sound awfully hypochondriacal!
1) All your values are normal. They show no signs of any disorder. If you're concerned about disorders, take a yearly physical examination and/or do more blood testing.
2) Energy levels fluctuate from day to day, or even from one timeframe to another. You're not a bionic man or a machine, and none of us are! Anyone here have a bad day, or even a few bad days in a row in regards to motivation, fatigue, and energy levels?
2) Men lose hair. Get over it!
3) Sunbathing does not raise T values to any significant degree, if at all!
4) There's no special food or special diet with a specific macronutrient allotment that significantly alters testosterone levels. None!
5) People with intact kidneys do not have to restrict protein. Excess protein eaten but not used for protein synthesis is used for energy.
6) People who work out intensely, even with good form and warming up and stretching and all of that, will experience achy joints and other ailments at times.
7) Sex drive fluctuates, even with normal hormonal values, sometimes on a daily basis, or even for a longer period of time. It depends on the state of the body and mind.
I highly doubt, from what you're telling us, that you have any health issues at all.