T Nation

Testosterone: Best Type?

Hi All,

I’m a pro rider, and my question is:

What would be the best type of testosterone for an athlete that trains 50 to 80 miles a day, 6 days a week, and needs to watch his weight like a woman? My goal is to have more endurance strength during a 100 mile road race.

tdf

[quote]tourdefrance wrote:
Hi All,

I’m a pro rider, and my question is:

What would be the best type of testosterone for an athlete that trains 50 to 80 miles a day, 6 days a week, and needs to watch his weight like a woman? My goal is to have more endurnce strength during a 100 mile road race.

tdf[/quote]

Why don’t you start off with legal alternatives. You do realize that you can solve your problems without breaking the rules?

I would run a stack of Alpha Male / Carbolin 19 / Methoxy-7. Use M on the weekends. I use this and my power output has increased significantly and I have been able to withhold it for endurance work for Ironman. I’ll be using this to bump my race weight up 8lbs and tune up my race body fat. I currently race around 7%. This is ideal for triathlon. If you flirt with HOT-ROX you could easily race at 4-6% assuming this is where your body wants to race at.

In my book if you break the rules you are no longer a “pro rider”… you’re a user. Train hard and do your research. There are legal alternatives.

I hope this helps… feel free to PM.

For the love of the sport… don’t cheat.

Test isn’t that popular with pros since it tends to cause a bit more bloat than you’d want.

Nandralone would be a better choice, but it’s easily detected.

There are currently other drugs used to improve performance at this level, but I don’t want to give away any trade secrets on a public forum.

Equipose (Boldenone) seems to be the drug of choice for increasing endurance

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.