Testosterone Beauty

[quote]Defekt wrote:
Fap Fap Fap Fap [/quote]

LOfuckingL; this was GREAT.

And nothing about test is pretty, unless it’s a hot chick laying on the floor, gasping after a heavy set (or getting filled with testosterone).

[quote]Mad HORSE wrote:
And nothing about test is pretty, unless it’s a hot chick laying on the floor, gasping after a heavy set (or getting filled with testosterone).[/quote]

You get off watching chicks get injected in the ass with drugs, too? I thought I was all alone with that. Got any good vids of chicks getting injections? The only ones I can find are booster and hepatitis shots…

There’s a black and white poster up in a local supp store of a guy facing a squat rack with 5 plates on either side of the barbell in some broken down black iron gym with a slogan that went something like ‘‘you versus the iron discovering your limits’’. It’s an awesome poster and I know I’ve seen it posted around here somewhere a few times, however several Google searches have turned up nothing.
Anybody have this poster? It’s driving me mad looking for it…

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
There’s a black and white poster up in a local supp store of a guy facing a squat rack with 5 plates on either side of the barbell in some broken down black iron gym with a slogan that went something like ‘‘you versus the iron discovering your limits’’. It’s an awesome poster and I know I’ve seen it posted around here somewhere a few times, however several Google searches have turned up nothing.
Anybody have this poster? It’s driving me mad looking for it…[/quote]

It wasn’t one of those silly Universal “hardcore” posters was it?

[quote]Dustin wrote:
It wasn’t one of those silly Universal “hardcore” posters was it?[/quote]

Couldn’t tell ya, I just thought it looked pretty cool