Testosterone and Tren

Also, I just took my blood test today regarding my T levels at 125 mg/week. Test included PSA, Free and Total T & SGBH.

I agree with the above advice. I would actually personally run 300 mg test 400 mg eq and 50 mg winstrol eod for what you’re wanting. Super mild and easy cycle but will give you great performance.

Dude stay away from tren. I’ve used it in prep a number of times and it’s great bro but it isn’t what you want or need.

1 Like

I can understand the sentiment and I agree. Anyone considering AAS should do some serious research first. But telling people to Google all the time isn’t much help. I’ve spent probably what amounts to years online studying this, but sometimes I just want some simple suggestions or dumb questions answered. That being said, I would agree, Tren is useless as a PED outside of bodybuilding.

Suzy

Thank you drsuzy for the info and glad you can agree. So I am a baseball pitcher, very high level and want to reduce muscle soreness, increase velocity, recover quicker etc.

From what I have been reading online and here is that Tren is a body building substance that will help maintain muscle mass, and for cutting. So not necessarily for PED’s.

I am currently taking Test for 125 mg/week. My last bloodwork up 4 months ago, showed that I was at 1400, so I took it again today and will see what it is in a couple of days.

So I take arimidex, .5 mg roughly 2x a week. I don’t want to be at 1400, lol, but will see what this blood test will show.

From the comments I have read, is to research, EQ, Deca, Winny along side Test for PED results. Correct?

I forgot to combine the other drug inquiries with HGH…thoughts? for PEDs?

I read all these and your not understanding what we are trying to say. Only run test for your first cycle all the benefits you are looking for, you will get, from just test. Up your dose to 500 and run that for 12 weeks. Stay the hell away from tren lol. Its not for beginners. TEST TEST TEST

Yes, thank you gaintrain,

I get that. Besides Test was looking for more PED substance. Until this
forum I thought Tren was it. I do get it.

Thank you for ur info

Seconded info brother. I actually only use tren pre contest now.

Dude stay away from arimidex unless you need it. I see guys using that shit needlessly over and over and it’s HARSH and typically unnecessary

I agree, i don’t take it unless i feel the nipples tenderness, or bloating (fat fingers). My last bloodwork showed my estradiol at 34, so was trying to bring it down a tad.

No man. There is no need to take Adex with an e2 of 34 when you’re on test. Don’t believe half the BS you read about the sweet spot etc. it’s about the ratio of test to estrogen. Dude stay away from arimidex. If your nipples hurt for real use tamoxifen.

Bear in mind too you will get some nipple sensitivity on aas which doesn’t always or even usually correlate to gyno. The use of anti e is so overblown and misused its stupid as fuck.

what are you basing this on?

Honestly a ton of anecdotal experience as well as research done by dr eric Serrano ( good friend).

2 Likes

IThe research typically cited showing dangers of elevated estrogen shows elevated estrogens with low testosterone. Studies don’t exist with supraphysio doses of test on elevated estrogens. Yes an e2 of 100 is bad when your total twsr is 200. It when your total test is 3000 a high e 2 would make sense. It’s about what’s binding and exerting effects.

Best analogy is like a parking lot. If the lot has 100 spots and most of them are occupied with testosterone then the level of free e doesn’t matter. If half the spots are occupied by estrogens then you run into issues. People get all panicky about e2 when the reference ranges for ideal are designed for high normal free test.

I would also tell you that there are, in fact, legal supps that will work VERY WELL for soreness, inflammation as well. Not shilling for t-nation, but Flameout was one supplement that I actually noticed a difference in inflammation when I took it. Deca will help with joints, but as a high level athlete wouldn’t you be subject to drug testing? If so, nandrolone is one of the worst to use. In some people, the metabolites are present for up to 12-18 months. You want to look for things that clear your system ASAP. My favorite testosterone ester of all time is propionate, or kinda rare, test acetate. The onset of effects is quick and it leaves your system quick. And I’ve always found the pain of injection for propionate to be overstated. It’s my favorite. Are you a tested athlete?

I am not a tested athlete. I play for money in high level baseball tournaments. So I don’t get tested. Just want to gain strength and recovery. Thoughts?

You have tons of thoughts. Don’t use tren. Use eq and win if anything. The end.

2 Likes

Ha ok

I didn’t mean for that to come off rude. I mean thats what I would suggest