Testosterone and its Effects Over Time

I have searched around quite a bit through this website and several others looking for an answer to this question:

Lets say you have two individuals completely identical height,weight, ect, neither of them have ever trained before. Both are 25 years old the only difference one has a Total Test level of around 600 and the other has a test level around 800. They both begin to to workout doing the same exact lifting program, diet, ect. Will the individual with test levels in the 800s have the ability to put on significantly more size and build more strength short term 3 months and long term 1 year than the individual with test levels in the 600s? Or is a 200 difference in testosterone not significant at all?

Think about people who supplement with testosterone and ones that do not. Naturally the subjects who use the test supplement have higher testosterone serum values, what does that tell you in your question?

However, to find out if a 200 difference in testosterone values would require more subjects (typically) and ttest for statistical analysis if you wanted to be scientific about it.

[quote]TheLargeOne wrote:
I have searched around quite a bit through this website and several others looking for an answer to this question:

Lets say you have two individuals completely identical height,weight, ect, neither of them have ever trained before. Both are 25 years old the only difference one has a Total Test level of around 600 and the other has a test level around 800. They both begin to to workout doing the same exact lifting program, diet, ect. Will the individual with test levels in the 800s have the ability to put on significantly more size and build more strength short term 3 months and long term 1 year than the individual with test levels in the 600s? Or is a 200 difference in testosterone not significant at all?[/quote]

Nobody has the same damn T level all the time. I have had my levels checked four times per year with the same TRT dose (10 grams of Testim or Androgel) and the results have been from 600 to 1100 ng/dl. Same variance would go for naturals depending on fluctuating physiological factors.

Question: Why are you thinking about this? I’m not saying you fit the bill, but usually those who mentally masturbate over trivial shit like this don’t know what they’re doing with lifting and nutrition. Where is this daydreaming going to get you?

mentally masturbate lol

Fuck I love mentally masturbating

I don’t think that is going to be a huge difference, your talking about a nominal amount.

Now, if you said let’s take someone at 200 and someone at 900 I would say yes, you are going to have some major differences between those two trainees.

Yeah, these are all nominal Amounts and Testosterone fluctuates…sooooo many factors,
stupid thread…any more comments on this are fruitless.