Testosterone and HCG AI Question

Elevated E2 can make you tired. Also, do you have any DHT labs? Low DHT could be causing the low libido.

I don’t think I have ever had my DHT tested. I will have my TT, Free T, and E tested the last Thursday of this month. It just came out of nowhere really. My sex drive was really up there and then it crashed. I have also finding my eyes watering quite a bit (tearing up). No acne, maybe slight swelling of my feet. I was starting to feel really good then it just went away. I won’t know until I get tested I guess. Unless it could be some other easy fix that someone knows about? I will have to wait and see. Thanks for responding.

Sounds like E2 effects.

Have you seen the thyroid basics sticky?

I have read the thyroid sticky. My tempature upon waking is usually about 99.1-99.5 F morning 99.0 F aftenoon 98.9-99.9 F night. I didn’t think I fell into the group of Hypothyroidism. I have a really fast metabolism and it really never crossed my mind.

I have taken several rounds of antibiotics but have had an above average tempature for 6 months to a year that I know of, maybe longer. If it is E I hope that the Doctor prescribes an AI. I would really like to feel the positive affects of the T again. I bought some Nettle Root Extract, but am not going to try it until after my next test.

I will post my labs as soon as I get them. Not sure what’s up with my temp, but I eat Iodized salt on everything, maybe more than I should but my blood pressure remains low at about 110/70, maybe a little higher when extremely stressed.

[quote]AliAli wrote:
google liquidex; you have to take it orally. I got it from RUI products.[/quote]

Those prices are ridiculously high. I mean really high. There are better sources and much less expensive with good results. Those items were three times as high as other places.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Perhaps there is info in the 3 or 4 other threads you have. You should not be opening new threads, but maintaining one thread. We need more context to help you.

hCG would fix the achy testes.[/quote]

Just browsing as Im doing research here but dont some guys on TRT with HCG still get achy testes? Seems like I see that alot… If so if a guy gets HCG and still has achy nuts whats the fix?

thehebrewhero - I don’t have the answer to your question. HCG seems to work for most from what I read. You would have to ask KSMAN or someone more knowlegable to get your answer. Kaynon311 - I emailed you. it might have went in your spam box. Thank you for the info on AI’s. I will use those as a last resort. I will post my new labs on Monday. Hopefully I can get some feedback from them. Thanks to everyone so far. Ksman - I posted my temps They are usually 99.0 or higher. Not sure what to make of that. You always post about low temps but not high temps. I eat more salt than anyone should. I have always loved it. Thanks again.

New Blood work and ranges

TT 570 - 241-827
FT 20.4 - 8.7 - 25.1
E 33.2 - 7.6 - 42.6

Through the VA

Blank

Trying to keep on the same thread as not to piss off KSman :). I posted my lab results from the VA with no feedback I will post them again for some insight. My doctor told me she would not change anything and refer me to an endo if I wanted. SO here are my labs. What do you guys think and should I see an endo?

TT-570 (241-827)
FT-20.4 (8.7-25.1
E2-33.2 (7.6-42.6)

This is on 100mg Test Cyp once a week on the day of the next shot.

Gyno symptoms-

Test is not working anymore on Libido/ED, I feel better than I did before I stated but not as good as I did at a point on TRT. Itchy Boobs/Nipples Slightly swelled feet, Weepy. I tried nettle root and it made things better and worse, felt better but more emotional and BP went up. Tried some Prostate health drug same situation. It had many herbs including nettle root extract. Just trying to figure out where to go from here. I know there are the chem sites but the quality control scares the shit out of me. Not sure what to do any helpfully information will be greatly appreciated.

RC anastrozole. You have E2 overload. Do something about it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=research+chemical+anastrozole

We do not know the E2 peak levels. Your symptoms say way higher.

Ok, so I finally got a doctor to prescribe HCG. 250 iu once a day the 100 mgs of test cyp once a week. I feel alot better and so do my balls. My problem is he said that 30 or whatever my last Estrogen was, was not that high and we would wait two months to check my blood levels and see if i need an AI. I didn’t really agree but I was happy to finally get the HCG. So I woke up this morning and looked in the mirror and my nipples were puffy. So I squesed them and clear liquid came out of both. not alot just a drop or two. Should I call back and ask for an AI? or is this normal while on HCG?

Yes, but he may say to stop the hCG. You are taking to much hCG.

Try 250iu EOD. Too much can create high T–>E2 inside the testes and in that case anastrozole cannot control that at all, so it would not help. And some, few, find that 250iu EOD it too much and they need even less. Stop for 5-6 days then resume at lower dose.

I would test E2 and prolactin, given your earlier gyno and now this.

You can get RC anastrozole and manage this your self. So you can’t just hang inaction around the neck of your doctor.

Thank you

I’m not sure you can really know that you are getting an uncontaminated product with an arbitrary RC company, whether it even is the drug they say, and whether the dose is what they say, and whether the product is going to be the same from one batch to the next.

It just injects another unknown variable into the therapy and can make it hard to find a stable point.

I’ve had products from an RC company that didn’t work. People have been known to experience liver or kidney failure due to contaminated underground products.

There may be ones that are good, but just googling seems like a very hit or miss approach to finding them, so unless someone with insider information can recommend a specific RC company, it may be safer to get a generic brand arimidex from a reputable generics manufacturer such as Cipla at a reputable online pharmacy.

E2 will probably go up more now that HCG has been added.

If for some reason it stays around 30 high doses of indole 3 carbinol, calcium d glucorate, and DIM might be able to lower it.

Loosing body fat and modifying your diet can also help. That means no soy and lots of veggies.

Most TRT people will need an AI though.