Testosterol and Cocaine

I spoke recently with a former team mate of mine in NJ and he was telling me about how he has started dabbling with cocaine. I know he is taking Testosterol to try and gain weight and I urged him to stop one of the two because the combination is probably a bad idea. Obviously cocaine is bad for you, and im not trying to deny this or advocate its use.

I was simply wondering what would come of the combination and how serious the risk is as to warn my friends and have them keep an eye on him. I dont know much on the subject of Testosterone supplements so I couldnt really back my argument with any factual evidence, and I had a hard time convincing him of the sincerity of the situation. Any information I can get on the combinations effect on the brain/heart/liver/kidneys could save someones life.

Yeesh. He should stop taking both.

Not that I advocate the use of cocaine, but I’d honestly use cocaine before I would some prohormone.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Yeesh. He should stop taking both.

Not that I advocate the use of cocaine, but I’d honestly use cocaine before I would some prohormone. [/quote]

Lol, me too.

I’ve tried cocaine maybe 3 times, on very separate occasions. I really have no clue why any one would pay for the stuff, much less get addicted to it.

in my younger days i experimented wiht it as well. Always thought exactly the same thing. kind of like well that was neat for a minute now i feel like dog shit. never could imagine actually wanting to use it frequently

idk anything @ that supplement but cocaine drains your dopamine (that’s why you feel like a blabber-mouth champ while you’re on it and like a guilty, listless, piece of shit the day after). The long-term cardiac/arterial effects are disasterous (that’s why there are very few 50+ y/o coke heads around).

Cocaine overdose comes in the form of a ventricular contraction, not unlike a regular muscle cramp, that just never releases…meanwhile your lungs fill up with fluid then blood from the back pressure and you drown on your own pink frothy slime (makes for a very interesting cadaver dissection)…hope that helps.

[quote]dallas fan 15 wrote:
idk anything @ that supplement but cocaine drains your dopamine (that’s why you feel like a blabber-mouth champ while you’re on it and like a guilty, listless, piece of shit the day after). The long-term cardiac/arterial effects are disasterous (that’s why there are very few 50+ y/o coke heads around).

Cocaine overdose comes in the form of a ventricular contraction, not unlike a regular muscle cramp, that just never releases…meanwhile your lungs fill up with fluid then blood from the back pressure and you drown on your own pink frothy slime (makes for a very interesting cadaver dissection)…hope that helps.[/quote]

Nice post, and description.

Listen up and listen good. Coke is the number 1. killer to the liver. It is also the most impure of all illegal powders. It is well known for its bacteria content of which one such malady is endocarditus; a living bacteria which literally “eats” the valves of the heart. It subsequently damages the purifying ability of the liver to such an extent that Hep B & C are common to cocaine users.

Now., couple an anabolic compound through a damaged filter system, you are looking at fluid retention (adema) whereupon if left unchecked will in fact become: conjestive heart failure.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

.H.

[quote]HorseNomad wrote: It subsequently damages the purifying ability of the liver to such an extent that Hep B & C are common to cocaine users.

.H.[/quote]

I am confused, isn’t Hep B/C caused by viruses?

just purify your coke with an acetone wash and you should have no problem.

Wow, many thanks for your indepth responce. Do forgive my generalization however I do speak from great experience due to ravaging the liver with cocaine in addition to further exasperating the problem with opiate orals to blow up like a float in Macy’s parade on Thanksgiving day. “My” conclusive theory realized after a (5) day abstinance/withdrawl to find myself “deflated”.

I would be greatly appreciative for your take on that please.

.H.