What is your location?
Inability to absorb transdermal T is a symptom of low thyroid function. To eval your overall thyroid function:
- check oral body temperature when you first wake up, before you get out of bed
- check oral body temperature mid-afternoon
- 97.7, 97.8 are good AM temperatures, 97.3 and below is a problem
- need to hit 98.6 in afternoon
- there can be problems if not using iodized salt long-term
- if low body temps, read the thyroid basics sticky
Please read these stickies:
- advice for new guys
--- provide more info about you
- things that damage your hormones
- finding a TRT doc
Urologists and endo's are oddly the worst doctors for low T situations.
Implants cause peals and lows. Docs make $$$ on these. Least cost and most effective is T self injections.
T is only one part of the solution. Estrogen control can be mission critical and then there are issues with preserving the testes and fertility. See the protocol for injections sticky.