Testis Haven't Returned To Size

Hey everyone I did an 8 week cycle (Test C 500) followed by a 6 week PCT (Nolva + Clomid). So basically I finished PCT a month ago and my balls have only returned to about 65 to 75% of their original size, will they ever fully come back or is this just a part of the game?
Im thinking of giving the system a mild bump of the clomid I have left
Thanks for advice in advanced

Yeah I know… should of used hcg.

Did you do a blood test to make sure your boys are working?
You can always take HCG when ever just know it might raise your E2 a bit.
I like about 800iu a week 400 on Mon 400 on Thur.

I’ll get some bloods done shortly, I feel like it’s elevated Estero that could be the culpret. What do you think about taking 25 to 50mg of clomid eod for a while to see if size increases?

Out of curiousity, how do you know your testis haven’t returned to their original size. Do you have an orchidometer (and if you do… Why).

Do you have pre cycle bloods, if so get another blood test now measuring the various hormones you previously got tested, if you are within shouting distance of your pre cycle bloods then don’t worry about it. The sad truth is, post steroid cycle not everyone recovers, it’s a risk people take before they start using AAS.

On a more important note, how do you feel with regards to libido, sexual function and overall sense of wellbeing

1 Like