Testing Out New Gear?

I don’t think a single person who has responded to this thread has ever run 3g of total gear, and most haven’t run 2g. Maybe none on that as well (Andy maybe… don’t know his history well enough). Most I’ve run is about 1.5g total gear. And besides that, we’ve all been lifting much longer than ‘a few months’. You’re kind of making a straw man here.

And I’ll agree with Quackerz. Your health is clearly an issue. And you HAVE to be very fat right now. You’re 100 lbs heavier than me, and our strength is about the same, based on the leg workout you posted. Get your fat under control first, period. That will solve so much. If you’re gonna run 500mg/week of test, and nothing else, that’s really not so bad, but I wouldn’t do any more than that until you’re legitimately lean. I really hope I’m not coming off an asshole or overly critical, I’m just trying to be helpful and honest.

1 Like

I got you mixed up with somebody else, they were going 1000mg of eq and 1000 of test weekly, plus 60mg dbol a day. You have impressive gains i really like that you do farmers walk, 110kg for 150 is nothing to sneeze at, one of most effective exercises out their. I got some awesome handles i cant leave at gym because of thieves. The cycle you are on is like the one i planned on doing before figured out bad gear. As far as how much you can lift, ive seen on other forums, some dude who has lift for 6 month’s giving advice to a guy trying beat sticking point on triple bodyweight pull. Got to back to work .

1 Like

he can’t pull 405…

My last deadlift workout was 510x5 on trap bar, i was referring to the guy’s who are on gear after only lifting for a short time, i lifted for 8 years before touching gear, my big threes were around 500,385,545 at 210. That’ s i lot of hard work snd getting up at 5am lifting before school.

sorry, I misunderstood

So you used to weigh 210 and had those numbers? Man, get back to that! That’s so much better than where you’re at now! You’ve gained 90 lbs since then with essentially no strength gain. 510x5 deadlift is barely stronger than a 545 max, and it certainly doesn’t warrant carrying around that much extra bodyfat. I know you said fat loss is important to you, but you also seem relatively nonchalant about it, and I don’t think you intend to lose as much fat as you probably should. Just something to consider.

Me too, I got fixated on his quote about benching 315 and deadlifting 405 and missed the other detail about lifting in the 500’s. Although I am starting to get confused about the details here…there’s a mention of squatting 585x3 at one point, then another about squatting 500, etc. Anyways, carry on.

4 years ago at 270 i pulled 660 trap bar, could hsve went 680, i was saving fot the next week. Before i tore half my left pec off i benched 475 at 260, squated 585x5, and jerked 365. I am not non challant anout weight, eaten nothing but some fruit. Eggs, turkey sandwiches, and cottage cheese for last 4 days, going to try tuna steak this weekend. Yeah do you have any idea how much female attention at 210. Its not going to happen overnight.

1g Tren E + 1g Test E for 16 weeks is my greatest total mg cycle to date but currently running 750 Test P and 750 Tren A which is making that E cycle look like it was shit gear.

Oh and some slin :wink:

2 Likes

Back in 1996 muscle media had a before after contest. I started at 271 and 22% bdfat 2 months in i was 220 or so didn’t finish last due to girl i lived got jealous, i was a CO in a woman’s prison at time i am peicing that diet in my head right now, i also trained 4 days a week instead of two, presses open got to go

I get it on the weight loss, i have lifting for 31 years competed in powerlifting, Olympic lifting snd strongman. At the end of the day im a powerbodybuilder. My full intent was to do light cycle, 375test,300eq, for my joints with 20mg winny as it prevents angioedema which i don’t have and train more and muscle up and burn fat. And all ask is what drugs react the most with Coumadin, instead i have people, not pulmonary doctor’s telling me about clots. Which i have two tier defense against.

For the record my blood sugar was 126, and my total cholesterol was under 190. Another reason i want to cut weight is to prevent type 2 diabetes. As for weight gain i will have three years non smoking Tuesday, that’s where i went from 270 to 300, hard to work a physical job then workout . I walk 6to7 miles a night and jump in 300plus degree mold’s and roll huge tires around. I’m referring to the guys who want instant muscles with no training disipline, which I am sure you’ve ran across, who starting gear the same day they have membership, blow up like waterbabies , and it’s a fad they come back six months later, they have lost most gains.

One thing i have is muscle memory my 510x5 pull was my second deadlift workout since nov15, and yeah i cant wait to get down in weight, start squating 400x20, i look like an NFL running back at around 230ish. Finally time to go home later.

I think my heaviest cycle was liquid anadrol 150mg, testosterone suspension 150mg, and tren 150mg eod. 3ml testosterone, anadrol mix water, 2ml tren kit oil. That’s like 1500 weekly I was strong as shit but had to eat all the time to keep from getting light headed , that’s 5ml eod i had to do shots in deltoid, my neighbor was a hippie chic CNA , who would do my deltoid injections as i lacked flexibility, and hit nerves when i tryed by myself.

Ok? lol… Good for you…

If youre that hardcore why you starting a topic regarding 500mg Test hahahaha… total bs.

Besides, I wasnt starting a dick measuring contest of whos done the nost gear, I was just replying to Flip…

1 Like

You got me beat 2g for 16 weeks, hopefully you ate strong as shit jacked. Total androgens cycle, what are your stats strength wise, physical heard slin helps hit big lifts, not for me at this point, got to sleep first workout in 12 days tommorow . Later.

I got new source. Want make sure next cycle legit, so 750 a week tp and ta and slin no masteron or winny? Look pretty jacked obviously its working . Got to see doc on fri for blood work etc. I haven’t squat or pulled heavy in long time, i did 585x3 squat natural. hut i HAVE squated 495x16 Knee wraps only. Thanks Andy

Are you a brit. I got Scottish blood clan of mcpherson. My supplier sayd they use oleate benzoyl in products, i can take some pain we will find out soon.

lol read this last night drunk, thought I would understand what was happening in the morning, nope still confused hahahahahah

1 Like

Sorry about that, i must of taken my sleeping pill just prior.

This guys either a troll or a crackhead.

Crack free, had to look up what internet troll is i hope not . Everybody is so serious.