Testing Kits (Var)

Hi all,

Female in Australia.

I am wanting to find the best testing kit (or best of the worst?) for checking Anavar. I am concerned what I have is not legitimate.

They are Capsules (as opposed to pressed pills) which I have never used before. I have used 10mg for a week only, and I am so lethargic and just want to sleep standing up and can barely put a sentence together, which I have not experienced when using Anavar in the past.

I have stopped however I need to invest in a way of testing that is available in Australia if anyone can help me out?

Thanks in advance!

I would usually recommend Janoshik, but that’s a resource where you send a few tabs to them… i don’t know if Aus customs cares about exports or not, but this is one of the best AAS testing resources to use.

They should test purity, compound, and concentration (so you know exactly how much you’re taking).

I asked around… Janoshik is still the recommended testing service. You’ll likely have to send 2-3 tablets to them, and they will produce an HLPC report with all the information you’d want to know.

1 Like