Testing Fake Gear?

long version-
never posted but been lurking many years always been able find what i need in past posts, but i am not able to find one question i have.

lots of people decide if their gear is fake by looking at it or being able to feel it working. I have a lot of injectable primo and planned on running it at 200mg eod for 12 weeks. i have done a few cycles and anytime i go over 500mg of test i get acne that lasts months. I know alot of yall think you should use at least 500mg of test as a base in a cycle, but i like keeping it around 200mg a week due to my sensitivity to gyno and acne, with other anabolics added in. its worked well for me.

My question is, is there any place i can take an amp of my primo to get it tested to see if it really is primo. The amps look legit, but i know that primo is the most counterfeited steroid out there, and i really dont want to be running thinking i have got a primo in my system and a few weeks later have uncontrollable acne and itchy nips because its actually primo amps with test in them.

to the point-
Is there somewhere i can take my gear to get tested to be sure that what i have is legit, where they wont turn me in for possession of a controlled substance?

good question…its doable but good luck findin the place…it can be done tho.

i can tell u if its test or not :wink:

[quote]gdaddypurp wrote:
good question…its doable but good luck findin the place…it can be done tho.

i can tell u if its test or not ;)[/quote]

Settle down man

7 posts in 20 minutes. At least add something useful.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Settle down man

7 posts in 20 minutes. At least add something useful. [/quote]

u freal?

lookin thick tho

[quote]gdaddypurp wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:

Settle down man

7 posts in 20 minutes. At least add something useful.

u freal?

lookin thick tho[/quote]

Speak english. I assume you aren’t 15 years old.

im speaking e-nglish. 5 off not bad.