Testim Question

5’10" 201 44 year old male. Was diagnosed low T (263 ng/dl)1 year ago. Started on Testim 5. First 3 month check up T was up to 742. Then August 2013 was 1026 and then this week was 49. They reran last test to make sure no error and it was reconfirmed. In January I joined a gym and began working out 4-5 days a week (Hadn’t worked out in years, just walked). Weights 3 days a week for 1/2 hour and cardio for a 1/2 hour. Also do 1 hour of cardio on off days. When I went in for physical this week I didn’t have any major complaints. I thought I was feeling pretty well. No problems with sex life, energy seems fine. Mood is good considering 4 kids. BP had dropped from 140/80 to 120/70.

Dr wants to repeat lab test in 2 weeks. I did not put on gel the morning of test (was out) but I put on last dose the morning before. Dr. didn’t think it should have dropped that low in only 24 hours. All other labs, CBC, Thyroid were ok. Hemoglobin and Hematocrit barely over upper limits. Any thoughts? Is this common?