Testim: Morning or Night

My doctor put me on Testim Gel for low T. The application directions on Testim’s website says to apply at the same time daily and implies morning. Directions on the actual prescription say to apply at the same time every day. I workout in the morning and shower at the gym, so the gel takes a long time to dry in a humid locker room. Anyone apply Testim at night and any issues?

Thanks.

No problem applying at night other than increased transfer potential to wife/GF.

Thanks. I’m wearing a t-shirt to sleep in and take care of any activities that would transfer the gel to my wife before putting it on.

[quote]john2009 wrote:
My doctor put me on Testim Gel for low T. The application directions on Testim’s website says to apply at the same time daily and implies morning. Directions on the actual prescription say to apply at the same time every day. I workout in the morning and shower at the gym, so the gel takes a long time to dry in a humid locker room. Anyone apply Testim at night and any issues?

Thanks.[/quote]

One advantage to putting it on in the morning is that women love the scent. I had a woman hit on me, telling me how good I smell.

If you put it on at night and want to fire up the lady in your life, go w/o a t-shirt and don’t get under the covers. Do this an hour or so before sleeping.

I switched because I needed needlenose pliers to get all the Testim out of the tube. Might switch back for the reason described. :wink: