Testim Gel

After my bloodwork , i found that my T-levels are 96 , Extremly low at 44 . . . . My Dr , prescribed me TESTIM gel 1% 50mg, im on my 2nd day , was wondering if I should look into injectables as this is cheaper and more efective , from what I am told . . . Has anyone had any good results with TESTIM ?

Please search and read posts of others and the stickies.

http://www.google.com/search?q=site:tnation.T-Nation.com+testim+androgel

If paying for T out-of-pocket, injected T is very cheap. Cheapest at Sam’s Club with a business membership. $42 will last 20 weeks. Some find T gels cheap with their insurance.

I had good results from Testim and Androgel however my skin did not like either of them and I would develop a rash. My T levels were great while I was using it though.

absorption aside, does t gel/creams have less aromatisation to E2 and more dht convertion or is it the other way around and would it give more stable test levels then injections? I found a compound pharmacys here in australia that sells test cream compounded cheaper then injections etc and there a reputable company.

T-gels create more E2 and more DHT. T-gels create large swings in T levels, especially FT, between applications.

Weekly injections or longer create peaks and deep troughs.

Injecting twice a week is better. EOD injections are very steady.

Self injecting should be cheap. Perhaps T injectables are over priced there.

High T% creams cover less skin area, E2 and DHT will be lower. Apply to inner arms and some on scrotum with the hair clipped short for more DHT.

KSMAN

When you said (High T% creams cover less skin area, E2 and DHT will be lower. Apply to inner arms and some on scrotum with the hair clipped short for more DHT.) Were you saying to apply in those areas so you will have less conversion to DHT, or were you saying you will have higher conversion to DHT if applied there?

Thanks

Gels produce more DHT, for the reasons that I stated. That is good for libido. And more F2 which is not.

Creams will produce less of each and injections least of all.

Many need more DHT for libido. Yes, hair loss issues for those with such genetics.

Does anyone know if the 10% Compound cream is any good , in comparison to the Testim gel ? I was told the cream is more effective , is this true ? . . . . Thanx

if you can absorb TD medication, then a higher concentration cream means less volume to spread around and dry, and depending on the base some people absorb compounded creams better than androgel or the like.

Less T–>E2 as less skin aromatase is T saturated.