Testicular Pain for 5 Years

Hello guys,
So I’m suffering from pain in my right testicle in the last 5 years. Have done all the tests and scanning, everything is normal.trued radio frequency, block injections to the spinal, IV of ketamine, magnesium and lidocaine . Also took anti depressants and neuropathic drugs all with no help. Recently I’ve heard that adding T along with B12 or even Alone can eliminate the pain, does anyone have any experience with it ? Or can recommend anything else :slight_smile:thanks alit !

A few years ago I went to the doctor because I was having this bad testicle pain. It was in my Left testicle, and the doctor looked at me and said , “its normal” HA! Yea right. Anyway, long story short, it was a tight muscle in my ass that was pinching the nerve in my testicle!

In fact, a few weeks ago I had the same problem and I had forgotten the cause. I finally remembered, and was able to fix it easily. Foam roll your glutes/hip flexors. Or use a tennis ball and sit on it on whichever side it hurts, find the tender spots and let the tennis ball break it up. Hope that’s all it is, if not, definitely follow up.

Will def try that. How did you figure this out though ? Scanning ?

I had recently started doing full squats and had been neglecting stretching my glutes/hip flexors. I figured it out by looking up all possible reasons for testicle pain… “Scanning?” ???

Please post all available lab work with ranges. We do look at a broader group of concerns then that.

If Novocaine is injected near the nerve bundle of that testes and the pain goes away, you know the source. If it does not go away the problem is higher up. If this stops the pain, your best outcome after trying everything else might be removing that right testes. You do need to fix your quality of life and stop been a science experiment. Please note that testicular cancer can be painful and removal is required.

If you did testosterone replacement therapy [without hCG or a SERM] LH/FSH would -->zero and the testes would probably shrink and that might do something, however, fertility may suffer. Some on T get a low level ache in their testes from low LH/FSH.

B-12, you can try that on your own, can’t do any harm.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

Scanning- US, MRI…

I was driving long distances, 1000 miles in a day. My testes were hurting. Doc did not know what to do but tested me for STDs! The problem was sitting and my underwear had elastic and was strangling me. Switched to boxer shorts and problem was fixed. Years later with TRT I get sweaty too easily and do not wear underwear now - spartan.

So pain was determined to not be from an Inguinal hernia?

Thanks for you reply , really appreciate it . Btw I do not live in the states ( I’m in Israel ) so treatments here are different . It’s not hernia . I had hernia but that was fixed, I had pain before and after. Also I had injections to the spinal cord to different levels , most of the time it didn’t help but there was one time I was pain free for about half a year, the pain returned and then the injections didn’t help. I never tried to inject to the testis branches in the vas deferense…and the lab tests of the T is normal…between the normal range …

Did you sit on the tennis ball yet though. Im telling ya. try it.