Testicular Cancer and AAS

Hi,

I think i’ve got testicular cancer.

I haven’t had a test yet - seeing the doc next week, but i have had a lump on my left ball for the last month which has gotten bigger and now the whole ball is all swollen massive and lumpy and is rock hard. Pretty sure it’s cancer.

I was wondering if AAS usage can cause testicular cancer.

Started using at the age of 28 at the begining of this year. First cycle was 350mg/wk test prop. Currently doing 350mg/wk test prop and 350mg/wk tren acetate

Anyone familiar with AAS causing this?

Also have used shit likfe HCG, nolva, clomid, letro, arimidex etc… cabergoline as well.

Any insight on this would be appreciated.

Cheers!

In normal natural guys, intra testicular testosterone [ITT] concentrations can be up to 80 times higher than serum levels. Maybe shutting down ITT when on cycles reduces the risks.

No I have never heard of Anabolics causein cancer but who knows, I’m no Dr.

I’m pretty sure you should stop using gear immediately, if you’re still on cycle…

but i’m assuming there must be hormonal links to testicular cancer - as there is with prostate cancer? or does no one know.

how about you find out if you actually have testicular cancer before trying to find out what caused it.

testicular cancer is extremely common in young men… the fact that its close to the test is more likely than not a coincidence

how does your nut look? is it red, swollen, painful? or just has that lump

well i don’t know if its red, cos i can’t see it,

but its not just one lump - it’s lumpy. It’s grown. HUGE, like now its 2.5 times the size of the other one, lumpy all over, ROCK HARD, and theres one pointy lump jutting out that seems all the way part of the bollock.

sorry bro sounds like every other testies cancer ive heard described…

yep. Thought so.

good news is really really high recovery rates… seems like you caught it early (1 month), they remove the testicle, any lymph nodes (ie abdominal or inguinal, IF PRESENT) and you’re good to go… that is once its confirmed…got my fingers crossed for ya man best of luck

thanks man. i just had a moment there when i started crying thinking about all the pain my loved ones would go through if i copped it. yeeeeesh.

yeah, i think the survival rate is pretty good (one of the best for most cancers), and i’m glad you’re saying 1 month is early - good job i’m always fiddling with me nuts! lol

i’ve watched this baby grow from a small little to lump to what it is now - like super quick. Still hoping it could be cyst or something, but fearing the worst.

Also, researching this - testicular cancer is most common for men between 16-30. Therefore, i’m assuming it IS linked to androgens in the body.

Was thinking some people on this forum with very good endocrine knowledge would be able to confirm.

I don’t think its spread to my lymph system, as i’m feeling on top of the world - fittest and strongest i’ve ever been. Been training 6 days a week, twice a day for the last two weeks and not feeling any signs of overtraining etc, - though that could be the exogenous test/tren in my body lol.

I know i should stop injecting, but i really don’t want to until i get my tests done. Plus yeah, i’d want to be in a muscularly fit strong state to fight the bastard if it comes to chemo and shit. (false justitification).

well, you might also want to get done with PCT before you are recovering from surgery…just a thought

unless you plan on cruising through it

Testicular lumps can be one of about 10 things. Very fast growth points away from cacner

Go see a doctor bro

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
thanks man. i just had a moment there when i started crying thinking about all the pain my loved ones would go through if i copped it. yeeeeesh.

yeah, i think the survival rate is pretty good (one of the best for most cancers), and i’m glad you’re saying 1 month is early - good job i’m always fiddling with me nuts! lol

i’ve watched this baby grow from a small little to lump to what it is now - like super quick. Still hoping it could be cyst or something, but fearing the worst.

Also, researching this - testicular cancer is most common for men between 16-30. Therefore, i’m assuming it IS linked to androgens in the body.

Was thinking some people on this forum with very good endocrine knowledge would be able to confirm.

I don’t think its spread to my lymph system, as i’m feeling on top of the world - fittest and strongest i’ve ever been. Been training 6 days a week, twice a day for the last two weeks and not feeling any signs of overtraining etc, - though that could be the exogenous test/tren in my body lol.

I know i should stop injecting, but i really don’t want to until i get my tests done. Plus yeah, i’d want to be in a muscularly fit strong state to fight the bastard if it comes to chemo and shit. (false justitification).

[/quote]

Testicular cancer is not related to androgens - this is borne out by the fact that it is very common in testes that are dysfunctional. Even if it were then androgens your testes are exposed to on a cycle will be lower than those off cycle - inter-testicular testosterone levels are very high normally as testosterone is produced there, testosterone cannot diffuse in any concentration from the blood stream into the testicles. Using hCG to keep testes functional is possibly a good idea for this reason alone (ie not to have dysfunctional testes).

Get to a Dr ASAP - whatever your issue it is better dealt with early - good luck

[quote]Cymru wrote:

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:

[/quote]

Testicular cancer is not related to androgens - this is borne out by the fact that it is very common in testes that are dysfunctional. Even if it were then androgens your testes are exposed to on a cycle will be lower than those off cycle - inter-testicular testosterone levels are very high normally as testosterone is produced there, testosterone cannot diffuse in any concentration from the blood stream into the testicles. Using hCG to keep testes functional is possibly a good idea for this reason alone (ie not to have dysfunctional testes).

Get to a Dr ASAP - whatever your issue it is better dealt with early - good luck[/quote]

Good info. Cheers.

Appointment next week.

FUCK

It’s cancer :-/

Bye-bye right testicle.

Don’t know what to do now.

Does anyone know anything???

Will my body produce less testosterone??? Will i have to be on TRT all my life??? Shall i carry on using AAS to keep my body strong enough to counter the effects of chemo etc…??

Anyone know of fighting cancer whilst on AAS?

I know that alot of these AAS were developed to help cancer patients. Something i should do??

aargh!

I can’t help but must ask, Did you not bring this up with your doctor?

Wow. That can’t suck enough dude. I’m sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself.