Testicle Size? Gauge Your PCT By It.

How small can your testicles get? And can you use that to gauge how much natural production you have going on, rather than doing test level blood tests?
Certainly blood tests are more accurate, but you could get a good idea based on the size of your testicles. So if your boys are as small as a pea, then you know HCG, clomid and the works should follow cycle. Or if they are a certain size, you would know that nolva for 2wks would be sufficient.

Posting pictures on the board and asking if the fellas look normal is a lot harder than asking if the results of your blood test are normal…

I’m pretty sure there is no strong correlation of testicle size to the amount of testerone being produced.

Actually you will find if you use the test taper approach, by the end of the taper, testicle size or the 'swelling with more blood that occurs once your testicles are producing an increasing share of the testosterone, is very evident, and a good sign that your taper is being successfull.

The size of the testicles are 85% due to sperm production and only 15% due to testosterone production!

[quote]Powrman wrote:
The size of the testicles are 85% due to sperm production and only 15% due to testosterone production! [/quote]

How in the world do you know that?

I’d say a better way to gauge normal or returning test levels is increased acne. When my chest or back start to break out a little I think that is a sign that test is rising. I could be wrong but it makes sense. Can anyone disprove me with evidence?