Testicle Ache at End of Cycle

I recently ended a cycle and did standard recovery protocol. At the very end I ran a little HCG to get my balls back online. Almost immediately I started feeling aching in my testicles. The pain was intermittent and not bad so I let it go. A couple months later I’m still feeling the aches and they seem like they are getting worse. I had an ultrasound done of my testicles and there are no tumors, etc. They did find small varicocele in both my left and right testicle. Anyone have any experience with this? I’ve read some people have taken HCG to fix the issue, but given that I feel like the issue started after taking the HCG (which could have just been the timing at the end of cycle), I’m reticent to take more HCG. Is this normal? Anyone have any advice? I’ve been to a urlogist but they seem only intertested in running a battery of tests (CT scan is next). FWIW, I am over 45. Thanks in advance for any help.

Anyone have success with using HCG to rid themselves of testicular ache at the end of a cycle?

I take it during & off for that… it works
I take it as needed till they dont hurt & size feels good

Thanks, HebrewHero! At what dosage do you usually take it? I really appreciate the assistance. Any thoughts of how long the acheness will last if I don’t take HCG?

I take it in 250 unit shots so 25 on a slin pin…
But if i went a week or two with no hcg and they hurt bad i would take 50 then wait a 2 days… if still hurt 50 again. Then just 25 every few days. Im on trt so i take it all yr round…but ive gone weeks without it. I generally only have nut pain on cycle cuz its such a system shock. Or if my gf steels all my man juice :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::rofl: