Testical Shrinkage Help. 1st Time with Cypionate

Hey guys, I’m new to the site and relatively new to the world of testosterone. I’ve noticed my boys have gotten smaller since I’ve been on Cypionate and I would love if I could get some questions answered. First ill give you a little background. Im 19 years old have been bodybuilding for a year and have gained 35ish pounds. Started at 6’0" 125 (extreme extomorph) and now am looking and feeling great.

In June sometime i started a cylce of Testosterone Cypionate 250. I had four bottles, i took 1cc every 4 days (Monday and Thursdays) for the entire first bottle, and when I started the second bottle ive been taking 1.5cc on the same regime. (second bottle almost done, 1 or 2 shots left). I plan on taking the third bottle most of the way with 1.5cc, then working my way down to 1 and eventually .5cc on the fourth bottle so my body can adjust properly.

Anyways, Ive noticed my boys have gotten a little on the small side, and my ejaculation amount has gone down (both are side effects i’ve read could happen). I do not mind having smaller nuts, or ejaculating less, if anything it means theres a lesser of a chance ill knock someone up, and my nuts dont have a constant soreness like some people report having.

My question is, if I continue my cycle as planned will my boys come back to life after a certain period of time? I don’t want my natural testosterone production to shut down (i’ve “maintained” myself one - two times a day since starting as suggested) and I dont nescesarily want tiny balls forever. Am I good to go, or just being a worry wort?

Many thanks guys!

[quote]DroptineGains wrote:
Hey guys, I’m new to the site and relatively new to the world of testosterone. I’ve noticed my boys have gotten smaller since I’ve been on Cypionate and I would love if I could get some questions answered. First ill give you a little background. Im 19 years old have been bodybuilding for a year and have gained 35ish pounds. Started at 6’0" 125 (extreme extomorph) and now am looking and feeling great.

In June sometime i started a cylce of Testosterone Cypionate 250. I had four bottles, i took 1cc every 4 days (Monday and Thursdays) for the entire first bottle, and when I started the second bottle ive been taking 1.5cc on the same regime. (second bottle almost done, 1 or 2 shots left). I plan on taking the third bottle most of the way with 1.5cc, then working my way down to 1 and eventually .5cc on the fourth bottle so my body can adjust properly.

Anyways, Ive noticed my boys have gotten a little on the small side, and my ejaculation amount has gone down (both are side effects i’ve read could happen). I do not mind having smaller nuts, or ejaculating less, if anything it means theres a lesser of a chance ill knock someone up, and my nuts dont have a constant soreness like some people report having.

My question is, if I continue my cycle as planned will my boys come back to life after a certain period of time? I don’t want my natural testosterone production to shut down (i’ve “maintained” myself one - two times a day since starting as suggested) and I dont nescesarily want tiny balls forever. Am I good to go, or just being a worry wort?

Many thanks guys! [/quote]

Not sure if you’re serious.

How large the bottles are btw? Out of curiosity.

News flash but you have already killed your natural testosterone production long time ago nevertheless. Hopefully you get it back.

Yes they will come back over the span of this century.
What you should now do is to read about proper PCT from the steroids section. Learn about Hcg, serm and Ai and how & when to apply.

Though i welcome you here in TRT ( testosterone replacement therapy, for guys with hypogonadism = no longer producing testosterone properly naturally ) section aswell because i think there’s all the chance to see you here in the future. It’s a life long commitment afterall. :slight_smile:

Good luck and stop fucking with your body at that age.

Lol! 5000iu HCG stat!

Even at that dose, one’s testes might not increase in volume much. When I was on 9,000 IU per week for three months they grew a bit, but not much. That can happen after being on TRT for over ten years with no HCG. Right now I am on 1000 IU per week with 100 mg cyp per week for the past six months and they are still approximately only 75% or a bit more than their pre-TRT size.

A few years ago they measured in my doc’s office at half normal size.

[quote]BrickHead wrote:
Even at that dose, one’s testes might not increase in volume much. When I was on 9,000 IU per week for three months they grew a bit, but not much. That can happen after being on TRT for over ten years with no HCG. Right now I am on 1000 IU per week with 100 mg cyp per week for the past six months and they are still approximately only 75% or a bit more than their pre-TRT size.

A few years ago they measured in my doc’s office at half normal size. [/quote]

Just curious , why 10 years of trt and no hcg??

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:

[quote]BrickHead wrote:

A few years ago they measured in my doc’s office at half normal size. [/quote]

Just curious , why 10 years of trt and no hcg??[/quote]

It never occurred to me and my doc never brought it up until I mentioned I was going to be married soon (got married about two weeks ago).

WTF.

so, you weighed 160 (at 6’0") and thought you should use steroids? after gaining 35lbs in a year naturally, no less?

a couple questions here…

-what is the dose of your test?

-are you running an AI?

-what was your pre-cycle bloodwork?

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

WTF.

so, you weighed 160 (at 6’0") and thought you should use steroids? after gaining 35lbs in a year naturally, no less?

a couple questions here…

-what is the dose of your test?

-are you running an AI?

-what was your pre-cycle bloodwork?[/quote]

I don’t think he is interested in further conversation considering his one-time drive-by post.

What a turd… he could have just googled beginners cycle…500mg test cyp, .25 anastrozle eod, 25 units hcg eod…x12 weeks then pct… pretty sure that formulas in the sticky

[quote]thehebrewhero wrote:
What a turd… he could have just googled beginners cycle…500mg test cyp, .25 anastrozle eod, 25 units hcg eod…x12 weeks then pct… pretty sure that formulas in the sticky[/quote]

i don’t get it…

apparently guys would rather create a profile and ask a dumb question instead of just looking up the answer…

^ ha… it almost makes me not feel bad hes walking around with baby nuts