TestE Only Cycle Review

I have been a member of T-Nation for at least 5 years or so. I recently created this new account for the purpose of anonymity. My other account had a lot of personal information that could easily be track back to me.

I have in my belt 10 years of training (last 5 years serious), I am 40 years old, 5�??5�??�??, 135 lbs., currently doing EDT, recently completed ABBH 1 and 2 (Chad Waterbury�??s programs).

I eat cleanly following the Precision Nutrition way. I’ve recently finally been able to find a source for some gears. It is in this matter that I am creating this topic. On one of the post here someone indicated that for a first cycle it is probably best to use one compound to test out ones reaction to a gear and for easy analysis if a problem occurs.

Like using a shotgun approach in fixing a problem and ending not knowing what fixed it or caused a problem. I like the single compound approach and since then modified my original first cycle plan. I have in my possession DBol Liquid (clear), TestE and Novaldex for PCT. I previously planned for the cycle to be the following:

Week 1-4 DBol 25mg ED
Week 1-10 TestE 400mg per week Monday and Thursday
12 days after last shot, start Nova for PCT:
Week 1 50mg 2x/d
Week 2 25mg/d
Week 3 25mg/d
Week 4 25mg/d
Week 5 to 10 Tribulus Terestris

After much debate, I�??ve decided on eliminating the DBol and sticking with just the TestE. After looking at the pros and cons of HCG, I decided not to include it on this cycle.
My gear is homebrewed and believed to be legit. I have two buddies who started using the same gear 7 weeks ago and they are not experiencing any effects that are unexpected.

They have all the sign of someone in the gear, shrunken testis, sweatier, water retention, hornier, and immediate increases in strength and weight in the first 4 weeks because of DBol, slight loss of strength and body weight starting week 5 due to stopping the intake of DBol. Strength is picking up steadily again (TestE kicking in).

They plan on doing 12 weeks cycle (500mg per week, they are much bigger than me) and following the same PCT protocol I stated above. Our TestE vials are not labeled, the DBol (clear liquid) is labeled but I think they are home made. I paid 120 bucks for 2 vials of TestE and 50ml DBol.

I want everything to be in place and triple checked the cycle plan prior to starting my first cycle (target date is June 2).

As far as diet and routines while on the cycle. I am a big fan of Chad Waterbury and Precision Nutrition by John Berardi. I plan on doing Total Body workout (TBT) while on the gear and upping my calories and continue eating cleanly. I did a test drive of the DBol 2 weeks ago (One 25 mg dose 1 hour prior to working out), it felt great working out, I felt strong but I was not able to sleep that night for some reason and also experienced some mood swings for about 2 to 3 days.

I am thinking the reason for the sleeplessness and mood swings is due to 25 mg dose in one shot is too much for my body and to make matter worst sudden drop of the gear from my system because I stop after just one dose. Or maybe I am just very sensitive to DBol. (This is another reason I am eliminating DBol from my first cycle).

Is this normal reaction? What do you think of my first cycle plan and somewhat elementary deductive reasoning of the legitimacy of the gears?

i doubt pictures would help if its just a homemade solution but do u know how high the test is dosed?

is it 200mg per ml or 250?
if u trust the source it came from from i suppose thats the main thing but id be careful about injecting something if ur unsure how it is dosed

im sure others will chime in soon with more input

Thanks Ironmiketyson…The gear are 250mg\ml on the TestE and 20mg\ml on the DBol. I posted a picture of the gear but were deleted quickly by the mods…I guessed that answered my question about posting pictures of gears.

Sleeplessness is a common side of the more androgenic drugs.

I am sure the gear is fine. Especially the test. With the UG stuff, you may find that the tren, primo and more expensive and exotic drugs tend to have test in them (fakes) but with test only, it is unlikely they do anything other than underdose it, and at those prices - so fucking what?! lol!

Looks like a decent first cycle… some points…

If the test is 250mg a shot, how are you doing 400mg a week? are you pinning 2x0.6ml?

Is this:
(Week 1 50mg 2x/d
Week 2 25mg/d
Week 3 25mg/d
Week 4 25mg/d)
your nolvadex doses? I take it this is a liquid too then? The normal protocol is 40/40/20/20 or in your case 50/50/25/25… but i am sure this would be fine - BTW, i find nolvadex t be particularly useless in restoring test levels, it is ok as a boost, but it doesnt seem to help the real bollocks work… maybe its me?

I wouldnt bother with the trib… that is again, just me though.

Keep the dbol i would say… maybe have less or spread out more to ensure a better blood level…? I only say keep it in because it works, is fun and you have it already.

Joe

Hey Joe…thanks for the reply. I plan on doing 0.8 cc Every Monday and Thursday. That equates to about 200mg per pin. My novaldex is liquid. Thanks again.

Just in case bushy doesnt come back to edit his post anytime soon he did mean 4-5 doses per day.

405 per day may be a bit excessive. hehe

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Just in case bushy doesnt come back to edit his post anytime soon he did mean 4-5 doses per day.

405 per day may be a bit excessive. hehe[/quote]

Lill, thanks I was wondering about that but it is obviously a typo. This is interesting, I’ve heard people dosing it twice a day, even read some people saying just take it once a day.

I agree with taking 3 to 4 doses a day though. My DBol is liquid, with a dropper; it should be easy enough to divide my daily dose. I plan on taking it with grape juice it I decide to incorporate back into my cycle.

how did you plan your injection protocol
1,2,3 times a week?

250mg/1ml e3d would keep it simple

[quote]hangiron wrote:
how did you plan your injection protocol
1,2,3 times a week?

250mg/1ml e3d would keep it simple

[/quote]

Evry Mondays and Thursdays = 0.8cc(200mg)

[quote]Tonkaboy wrote:
I posted a picture of the gear but were deleted quickly by the mods…I guessed that answered my question about posting pictures of gears. [/quote]

Thats why I don’t hang around here as much. Other sites let you post pics and brand names. This one doesn’t?? Lame…

I also have troubles understanding why brand names and photos of products are not allowed on this site either. If a mod is reading this and wants to let us know it would be helpful.

If allowed to include brand names it would be very beneficial as some companies underdose their product or put things in it that are not truly on the label. Being able to share this info would contribute to safe usage of AAS, which is what we try to advocate here.

Not allowing sources has been our policy for several months, after many members voiced their opinions and requested it in this thread:

http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1757722

We’ve found it effective to not allow any posts regarding sources, distributors, source requests, or “scammer warnings.”

This Steroid forum seems to function best by discussing “how” and “when” to use, rather than “what” to use and “where” to get it.

A brand does give out any information regarding a source. What a brand or information on a brand does do is allow better and safer use of a product. Which from my understanding is what this forum is all about.

A picture does not show or suggest where to get a product.

I am all for not discussing source information, however as you can see by my statements above brands/pictures have absolutely nothing to do with source info.

I do appreciate your input on this matter Jump’n Jack.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
A brand does give out any information regarding a source. What a brand or information on a brand does do is allow better and safer use of a product. Which from my understanding is what this forum is all about.

A picture does not show or suggest where to get a product.

I am all for not discussing source information, however as you can see by my statements above brands/pictures have absolutely nothing to do with source info.

I do appreciate your input on this matter Jump’n Jack.[/quote]

Bump

Many different sources sell the same brand so posting a brand would not implicate a source. Some brands cause certain problems for some people. To help out it’s important to know.