TestE/NPP/Dbol Cycle

Hey guys, have been contemplating using NPP for a while and decided I was going to give it a shot (no pun intended). This will be my 3rd cycle and my first cycle with nandrolone in it. (first 2 cycles were test/dbol and test/dbol/eq). The halflife on NPP is 4.5-5.5 days and i was wondering if i can pin it M,W,F along with the test or if that would cause unstable blood levels. This makes sense to me but some ppl say pin it EOD but to be honest i only pin shoulders/once in a blue moon pecs so i dont want to develop scar tissue if it can be avoided.

another question would be is 300mgs of NPP per week too low? my site only carries 100mgs/ml. Not asking for source but ive been looking everywhere for 150mg/ml if someone could help me out PM me=)

The cycle looks like this:

1-6 Dbol 25mg ED
1-12 Test E (250mg M,W,F)= 750mg total per week
1-10 NPP (100mg m,w,f)=300mg total per week
1-12 Caber .5mg E5D( is this ok? or should i not even bother with such a low dose?)
HCG from week 3 on until 5 days before pct

PCT:

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50

Also… will be logging this cycle in case anyones interested. Ill start a new thread though around novemberish most likely. Thanks for the suggestions guys

J

Adex! Cabergoline won’t help you with aromatase, and theres some evidence and alot of anecdotes that prolactin gyno can only occur in the presence of elevated E2. Plus DBol will still aromatize like a motherfucker when given the opportunity.

Also this might be the first time I ever recomend Deca in a cycle. NPP is overpriced as sin, and because of the phenyl-propyl ester actually weighs more than the decanoate ester. Also Deca is ussually brewed at 300mg/ml. This addresses your concentration, pricing and injection frequency concerns with the NPP. If you did this, I’d extend the cycle by one week, and frontload with 2.5-3cc’s of Deca, so it will be consumed about 3-4 weeks before your test runs out.

As for deltoid-only pinning, I’d avoid this. It will hinder your performance in half or more of your workouts, depending on your split. For longer acting esters, Ventrogluteals are the absolute bomb. Lookup prisoners’ thread on this injection site. My last cycle was Tren/Test/Masteron E, and I pinned twice a week, I just alternated glutes/VGs, it felt great.

-PTD

ok ill checkout the ventroglute thread! but Adex will be at .5 ED sorry forgot =)

bump. anyone have an opinion on if ill be alrite injecting WMF as opposed to eod?

MWF is fine.

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Also this might be the first time I ever recomend Deca in a cycle. NPP is overpriced as sin, and because of the phenyl-propyl ester actually weighs more than the decanoate ester. Also Deca is ussually brewed at 300mg/ml. This addresses your concentration, pricing and injection frequency concerns with the NPP. If you did this, I’d extend the cycle by one week, and frontload with 2.5-3cc’s of Deca, so it will be consumed about 3-4 weeks before your test runs out.

-PTD [/quote]

that’s interesting, so you think ten weeks is long enough for Deca if you frontload? I always see twelve weeks minimum recommended.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:

-PTD [/quote]

that’s interesting, so you think ten weeks is long enough for Deca if you frontload? I always see twelve weeks minimum recommended.[/quote]

Yes, with a larger frontload I think 10 weeks is perfectly reasonable. I always hear these ‘truisms’ about how long you need to run Deca and EQ that are absolutely absurd. You hit peak concentration after 3-4 weeks with linear pinning, and you hit peak concentration at about the 2-week mark with a 2.5x frontload with Deca. Plus you’ll still have a high concentration for about 2 weeks after you stop pinning it.

It may not be optimal, but in this scenario is should work well.

Cheers,
-PTD

good stuff Dave, you’re one of the steroids forum’s best assets