T Nation

Testathasorus: The T Dictionary

YO YO YO MOFO T-Freques up in hea! Being so taken with TC’s Atomic Dog contributions to our linguistic palate, I’ve decided to create a thread so that all ya’ll coul add to our new found Dickshunary. As a heroic Stimpy once asserted in the “Mad Dog Hoek” episode; “No, I wanna holler the loud funny words!” Here, my peeps, are a couple:

Deltards: (The original classic) (n) 1) Individual who does not know either ass from elbow (glutes/flexors respectively) nor muscle group from muscle group. 2)The fictional and mythical group of muscles below the Quadrelaterals yet above the Literal Rhombus.

Mussletrekkie:(n) Individual who feels that he/she has an unlimited and unstopable edge over the rest of the training planet by a margin of no less than 476%. Can back claims up using infallable 6-page document.

MBE: "Handin' this ball ta all ya'll since 2004."

-Eric

“Plate Holder” - n. The name given to those Tribex-induced mid-workout erections.

Hotchickwithsomedood - ultra hot babe that always has some guy with her… boyfriend? husband? or gay protector?

squart (skawart) v. the fart that comes out when you are below parallel on heavy squats.

Monkeyboy, I laughed so hard when I saw this thread that I sprained my left “trapazoid!” trap-a-zoid

Rack-basturd: the inconsiderate turd who is occupying the very last squat rack doing barbell curls, usually with less than 75lbs! Rack-bas-turd

Spandex enormity: the 250 lb gym chick who wears woefully tight black stretch-pants; AGHHHHHUUG!!! Span-dex-e-norm-ity

hey bro i pulled my trapazoid once. the best way to fix it is to stretch your left inner vertabre, and rub some cooking oil on the parapalegic right below the trapazoid. hope that helps

Let me play! :wink:

Superstars - n. A group of guys (usually 4 or 5), who are all wearing the latest in gym fashion and like to congregate around the bench press station to all perform a minimum of 8-sets each of 135lb benches. Usual acroutrements: Bottles of Gatorade and latest sports section of local newspaper.

Fitballphobia- n. A abnormal fear or strong dislike of the loose fitballs strewn about the gym/health club.

Adult Romperroom- n. Any healthclub that contains a high amount of ruberized or padded weights or gym floor. Also, excessively plush carpeting.

Barfly-(n)-bar fli - Action that occurs when a person (usually a man) uses poor form on any sort of barbell chest exercise; specifically, the lower 1/3 to 1/2 of the range of motion during the concentric phase of the lift, during which the barbell is not actually being lifted but rebounds or “flies” off the pectoralis major. Ex: “The lift was disallowed due to excessive barfly.”

Dogfuck: (v) The action of loading the hacksquat machine with a ridiculous amount of weight, and proceeding to unrack the weight and subsequently thrust the hips in and out in an attempt to impress all those in your kingdom. Also known as 1/16 squatting.

Monkey…as usual…THIS SHOULD BE A KEWL THREAD!

Okay…

1. Willie-Bob:

What your unit does, (for ever a brief moment), when some hottie walks by, (especially if she has on some tight spandex and/or T.C’s “vagindentation”) or is sweating away on the adductor machine, Stepper, or last but not least…is letting out this cute little grunt with each rep of Stiff Legged Deads.

2. Cum Dumpster:

(This actually is an “Axy-ism”…so to him I give ALL the credit!)

A 'Ho…

3. Squat Snot:

The thickest, ugliest line of snot that seems to only drain out when you’re doing a max set of squats.

4. A “Greg Brady”:

That gym troll, stuck in the seventies, who insist on wearing tight short shorts with those skinny legs, a wife beater that shows off mounds of gray Chest-Brillo (see below), a sweat band, mounds of chains, and some Wal-Mart tennis shoes with stipped tubed socks.

5. Chest-Brillo:

That scraggly, rough, gray, pukey-looking chest hair that Greg Brady likes to show off.

Well…that’s it for now! ENJOY!

oh hehe thought of another one:

Johnny Biceps (adj) skinny bastard with some kind of definition who walks around in sleeveless t-shirts only. you can find him at the 20 pound dbs doing sets of alternating db curls for 2 hours.

(Just a re-submit, working on my HTML!)

Willie-Bob:-v What your unit does, (for ever a brief moment), when some hottie walks by, (especially if she has on some tight spandex and/or T.C’s “vagindentation”) or is sweating away on the adductor machine, Stepper, or last but not least…is letting out this cute little grunt with each rep of Stiff Legged Deads.

Cum Dumpster:-n (This actually is an “Axy-ism”…so to him I give ALL the credit!)A 'Ho…

Squat Snot:-n The thickest, ugliest line of snot that seems to only drain out when you’re doing a max set of squats.

A “Greg Brady”:-n/adj. That gym troll, stuck in the seventies, who insist on wearing tight short shorts, with those skinny legs, a wife beater that shows off mounds of gray Chest-Brillo (see below), a sweat band, mounds of chains, and some Wal-Mart tennis shoes with stipped tubed socks.

Chest-Brillo:-n That scraggly, rough, gray, pukey-looking chest hair that Greg Brady likes to show off.

Well…that’s it for now! ENJOY!

Resolutionaries: (n) The wave of newbies that choke the gym for two weeks after New Year’s.

No, to dogfuck means to laze around or drag your ass. I learned that last summer when I was a roofer/slave. :slight_smile: I guess it’s kind of a generalization of your definition.

Gunslingers: (n) Teenages commonly seen wearing wife-beaters and baseball caps turned backwards. Suffer from a permanent, partial contraction of the medial deltoids, causing the arms to flare laterally. Rarely venture beyond their natural habitat of the bench press and mirrors.

YES/NO machine- proper name for the abductor, adductor machine.
ILS> This is an old one, but it still applies. Symtoms much like that of the “gunslinger”. ILS…Imaginary Lat Syndromn.
Monkey Boy: You are leading the league in Triple doubles, keep it up.

FUCKTARD: Half the stupid assholes that goto my gym. Ex: Look at all those fucktards. Or you stupid fucktard.

Johnny soundwave: Any asswipe that feels the need to scream and bang weights on the floor etc. to get everyone to watch him workout.

Ballistic neck exercise gals: Super hot, nice assed or huge breasted girls that cause you to look at the speed of light.

One assed row girls: Generally a nice assed spandex wearing girl that is doing one arm rows with exagerated spinal arch. We like these girls.

Whorefuck: Any slutty chic in the gym. :)

belter - noun - usually male, though females have been sighted. Usually seen wearing a weight belt regardless of exercise being performed. A rare form of belter can be found on the cardio machines. Warning, do not provoke the belters, they often spout off a litany of outdated information about how they are protecting their lowerback and inform you of the imminent danger to your back if you do not immediately put one on.

Arniedid - the person/s who train with huge volume twice a day all the time and will for ever because… Arnie did.

Press/Row - a two person exercise that combines the bench press and upright row.

Flexitron - this is a picture from flex magazine in its human form, often seen in pairs training together yelling encouragement while performing 1/4 squatts, or press/rows (see above).

Ug - male whose first response to any question is generally ug or some other grunting type noise , example, "how are you today?", "Ug... I'm okay".

go-tards or mo-tards:
'floor supervisors' at my university gym, whose responsibilities include surfing the internet and maintaining pop-music feed at alternating deafening and sub-threshold volumes
grab-assers:
University sports teamates who travel in packs of 5-30 and spend 4 hours socializing with each other in the gym. Sometimes they even work out.