T Nation

Testanate 50

A couple months ago i was on a test e and tren cycle.right now im on testante50 its great stuff but my question is, should i take nolva or clomid for pct?or just a test booster?or to be safe both?any suggestions will hope, thanx guys…

[quote]iamgreat187 wrote:
a couple months ago i was on a test e and tren cycle.right now im on testante50 its great stuff but my question is, should i take nolva or clomid for pct?or just a test booster?or to be safe both?any suggestions will hope, thanx guys…[/quote]

Is that the OTC supplement by black dragon labs…?? If so yes…And that happens to be Superdrol, phera plex (DMT) and a progestin (19 nor)All in ONE!

[quote]iannotti wrote:
iamgreat187 wrote:
a couple months ago i was on a test e and tren cycle.right now im on testante50 its great stuff but my question is, should i take nolva or clomid for pct?or just a test booster?or to be safe both?any suggestions will hope, thanx guys…

Is that the OTC supplement by black dragon labs…?? If so yes…And that happens to be Superdrol, phera plex (DMT) and a progestin (19 nor)All in ONE! [/quote]

all i can say is “ouch”.

who goes from test/tren back to harmful DS’s?