Testa-Bol 400

I have always trained heavy. I am getting older now and seems that heavy lifting is getting much harder on my body and I am at a point where I want to change tactics! I still want to build muscle I have never used any sort of steroid injections but recently strted on testa-bol 400. Through a bit of research I came up with a dosage of 1ml every 4 days. Just looking for advice on weather or not that dosage would be sufficient for a 46 year old man making transition from heavy low reps to lighter high reps to still build. Thanks in advance!

What is Testa-Bol? Excuse me as I usually don’t keep up to date with all these new blends.

There’s also tons of threads in Training forums on different workouts that have been proven to work. I wouldn’t just pursue a regimen that you just made up and have no background as to why it will work. If you’re talking about that whole fallacious “light weight and a lot of reps to cut” theory then you really need to update yourself with all the new “tactics” that are out now as some of the older ones have been disproven.

Please also state stats, goals and how long you plan on running this cycle. Also if you acquired proper PCT meds as at your age your test levels are not something you want to be fooling with. Good luck.

Chizeled

Lift big, maximize tension, and eat right

If its the stuff I just found by the same name, its 150mg test C,150mg test E, and 100mg test prop. Just for simplicy of schedule, I would go with every 3.5 days injection. Its definitely adequate to make gains if your diet is right.

[quote]Teufel0317 wrote:
If its the stuff I just found by the same name, its 150mg test C,150mg test E, and 100mg test prop. Just for simplicy of schedule, I would go with every 3.5 days injection. Its definitely adequate to make gains if your diet is right. [/quote]

This works. If this is the true blend then it would be more ideal to pin 0.5ml EOD. Even for the first 3-4 weeks would be beneficial due to the reason that as the longer esters build up (cyp & enth) the prop ester is at decently stable blood levels to see some decent results from the beginning of the cycle. This is a pretty nice blend, never heard of such but then again I don’t keep up with many UG products. Good luck man.

Chizeled

Thanks for the input. And yes thats the blend! Only reason I am trying it at my age is I have a few freinds that are implementing it and the one is 51 years old and works extremely well for him he has made significant gains! Thanks