Test Your Reflexes!

Man, I couldn’t get below 254…some of you guys could hit Randy Johnson; nice work!

lol.

I tried it again today and now I’m in 3rd place with 155.4!

I got 183.
But I think there is a timing to it, as opposed to a random flash. I did it 5 times, first being 222 and with me getting faster as I knew it was coming at a certain time after the start click.

avg 190.6!

pb 172

I placed at all-time position 27 with 143ms.

Mine was slow enough to regret using my screen name.

Wow my reflexes slowed down from an average of 194 to 220 in one day.

I hope you all realise this depends so much more on your mouse and mouse skills than reaction time.

If you doubt me, try clicking the mouse button with your fingernail instead of your finger - saves a lot of time because when using your finger the flesh compresses.

Also mouses vary significantly

It is fun though I’d rather shoot prairie dogs

I just started hitting 170-180 ms for 5 clicks!

I’m #43 right now with 45 clicks. My fastest was 114 but I had a few times where I was in the 280 range as people walked by my office and distracted me.

I did about half with left hand, half with right. It’s all about the focus and breathing.

DB

Just realized that this was for last 24 hours. It’s WAY down the all-time list.

i just made #49 with 5 clicks.

251, no surprise to me. I’ve never had fast reflexes, even when I was younger. I’m only amazed that there some folks who are even slower than I am.

Just got 48ms. I kept guessing when the green would pop up and got it right one time.

i got 28 ms, but i intisapateded* it

I got 217.2 average with 5 clicks. It’s says I’m #60 in the past 24 hours. I guess that’s pretty good.

And by the way, I was using my dick to click the mouse, which is 9".

[quote]Chewie wrote:
BALBO wrote:
If you want to test your reflexes in a very simple and easy way,follow this link.

http://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime/index.php

There are also statistics and all-time best results table.
Enjoy!

Good find, BALBOS.[/quote]

I am NOT Balbos.
I am BalbO…and its Mr.Balbo for you.

[quote]ultimate_jughead wrote:
i just made #49 with 5 clicks.[/quote]

Really?

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I’m #43 right now with 45 clicks. My fastest was 114 but I had a few times where I was in the 280 range as people walked by my office and distracted me.

I did about half with left hand, half with right. It’s all about the focus and breathing.

DB

Just realized that this was for last 24 hours. It’s WAY down the all-time list. [/quote]

My fastest 145 ms.
There are some very fast people on the list.
I wonder if quality of the mouse is a factor.

Here is also a very cool test that also reqires quick decision making…

http://www.dfc1890.de/fechtsport/spass/reaktion.html?chkrel=14805