T Nation

Test Undecanoate (Bill Roberts)

Bill, in response to an earlier question on andriol, you said that as the dosage proposed by me was too mild, I should not even try to take andriol. What if I increased the dosage to 10 40 mg caps for 2 weeks along with Tribex and Methoxy-7? Will such a stack yield good results?
Brian Batcheldor said that 6 caps along with Norandro gives ‘phenomenal results’? I

I’d figure that every 240 mg/day Andriol you take orally is equal to taking 100 mg/week by injection. That’s true for the first 240 mg anyway. So it just is not efficient, but it may be that if you took say 1200 mg/day, it might give results like 500 mg/week. I would just use a better drug

I’ve taken 10 Andriol a day and it didn’t do much for me. In terms of cost effectiveness, you’d be better off going with Testoviron or an Omnadren or Sustanon (or propionate if you’re into that daily injection sort of thing), and for effectiveness, you would certainly get better results from an Anadrol, Dianabol or even Russian Dbol (methyltest or whatever–toxic, we all seem to feel, but gets you good and big and watery and strong), or in terms of limited side effects with results, you could try Deca, Winstrol or Primobolan (the injectibles). Of course, if you’re going to go with the Methoxy and the Tribex, for the results that you’re going to get with Andriol, you may as well keep it all natural and throw in Androsol and NorAndrostenediol, some creatine and about 150 mg of Vanadyl Sulfate a day, and you’ll get just as good of results. I know. I’ve tried it both ways, and my thinking on a steroid like Andriol is that if you’re not going to go all out with other, stronger and/or more powerful pharmaceuticals, then you may as well just gun it with the natural products becuase the natural ones – toghether – will give you just as much of a kick as Andriol will give you.