Test C, MENT, Tren A, NPP, Bold C Cycle

I was with a clinic for a little over a year. Costs and the hassle was what made me go solo. I do need to stay on top of labs and such though.

1 Like

By default, we are experts. Haven’t you met an engineer yet?

FTR, my source has really good pricing, so brewing lost it’s appeal.

2 Likes

I have to imagine the risk is higher than just buying and using it, but I am certainly NOT going to be selling it. I will be a drugee but not a drug dealer.

I’m not sure what would prompt the police to come to my house and search it. but I have never given anyone a reason to suspect anything is going on in my house. Maybe I am just optimistic or naive.

Also, my TRT doc is making $200/mo from me for quarterly blood draws (male hormone panels only) and 5 vials of test/year, plus syringes and alcohol wipes. So he’s spending probably $350-500 per year on me to make $2400. I am thinking I could save myself a bit of money doing it this way.

1 Like

Reasonable TRT clinic annual cost once you are at “steady-state”

• blood draw twice per year at negotiated lapcorp price of $200 per panel ($200 * 2 = $400)
  • twice per year consult ($200 x 2 =$400)
  • 5 vials of 10 ml, 200 mg/ml Test Ester (5*inflated price of $150 per vial = $750, 192.3 mg/week equivalent of Test Ester)
  • total = $400 + $400 +$750 = $1550 per year
  • cost per day = $1550 / 365.25 days per year ~ $4.24 per day

Push back on your provider or get another one. Look up the good advice and info malfeasance reviews over on Meso. Now estimate the cost even if the probability is low of getting hit with possession or even worse intent to distribute. Seems like everything to lose and almost nothing to gain just for Test. Now if you gotta have Trestolone, Primobolan, etc, then I guess that’s that. But don’t risk it for Test and all the other stuff legally available with Rx.

2 Likes

I do have 9 different compounds that I am going to brew, only two of which are test.

I completely understand your viewpoint with respect to legality. Again, maybe I am just optimistic or naïve, but I do not believe I have anything to worry about as far as getting into legal trouble (by that I mean I don’t believe LEO’s will come knocking on my door anytime in the near future). Luckily the area in which I live is an area in which everyone just leaves each other alone for the most part, and the area in which I live does not draw any LE attention either. I know that neither of these means that I would never run into trouble, but I do believe my chances are VERY slim.

This is not to say that I trust the government, because I do not in the slightest, but I won’t go down that rabbit hole today.

1 Like

Definitely regarded higher than industrial engineers in my circle, but I won’t be haughty! :slight_smile:

Better to treat each person as an individual instead of labeling. We all have our strengths and gifts.

@wsmwannabe and all you good dudes on here

Be careful out there guys. Remember, it ain’t your neighbor that may run you into trouble; the act of delivering your goodie package is all the right postal inspector needs to turn your world upside down. You get confident with that second, third package then human nature kicks in and you feel you are immune.

And not to pick on you brother, but this

ain’t going to fly with Officer Friendly. They go by chemical compound (API) in possession and QUANTITY. Home brewing has significant implications for the later. Just offering a different viewpoint here because I care about you just like my best friend and want the best for you.

Given @iron_yuppie 's vocation and good understanding of asymmetric risk/reward, I am sorta puzzled by the attraction of this home brewing (especially with college educated people that may have a lot to lose and not much to gain - sorry for the pun) but to each his own. If you are dead set on certain compounds it’s definitely an option albeit a risky one.

I’d love to get better educated since I must be really missing something here. Do you guys pay for personal courier service or just have a really cool Grandma?

2 Likes

I think @mnben87 was being facetious. There are in fact a lot of mechanical engineers that believe they are God’s gift to mankind, but I don’t see him as actually believing that.

While I do believe most engineers have an excellent understanding of pretty much the entire physical world, there are still plenty of “dumb” engineers that still believe they are smarter than everyone else. It’s laughable really. There is a lot more to Earth and the “human experience” than simply understanding that the square block doesn’t fit in the round hole.

Elon Musk said it best:

“There is a big difference between being educated and being intelligent”

1 Like

Hey, corrected my post to better reflect the joke I was trying to make. Hard with this medium sometimes! :-).

It’s all based on your reference point
we (folks in my field) view MEs as useful, harmless instruments, sort of like a good hunting dogs. :slight_smile: Sorry, I won’t go there. Haha.

3 Likes

Yep, this is exactly what I meant. Some engineers think they are experts in many fields they are not. Many will argue endlessly on a topic. Just something I noticed being an engineer, and working with other engineers.

2 Likes

Amen brother, guilty as charged!

2 Likes

Lately, I have been getting annoyed with one of my engineer buddies that seems to think he is an expert of powerlifting programming. He just shits on so many coaches, and will describe why they are so dumb. Just his confidence that he is absolutely right is what drives me nuts.

I am also guilty of being over confident at times. Working on that though.

1 Like

My favorite is always the guys that read one article on something and think they’re the expert

1 Like

To be fair to this guy, he does do his research. I think he somewhat disregards personal experience, which I think in something like lifting weights is useful.

1 Like

Hence the saying ‘trust me I’m an engineer’

2 Likes

Without going into detail I will say that the risks are not quite as high as you may think.

Hi from week 1-8 u were taking Test c & NPP but y did u took HCG 500iu twice a week.? Is it because NPP belongs from Nandrolone family.??

My HCG use was unrelated to the NPP. I was using HCG because I felt like it was better for my sexual health. Recently my TRT doc told me the HCG was no longer included with my service and would cost me a lot more. So I stopped using it a couple of weeks ago now. I feel fine though. I think the past sexual health issues I had were from high E2, which is not something I was managing/controlling during my first 3 of cycles. Now that I am, I don’t notice a difference without the HCG

1 Like

day 21 Update:

I had to increase my AI. I started getting a small lump of gyno on my left pec and my blood pressure started creeping up. Instead of taking .25 mg anastrazole 2x/wk I will be taking it every 3 days, not a huge increase in frequency, but if needed I will bump it up to EOD. To combat the gyno and high BP, I took .25 mg on back to back days, but will stick with E3D for now until I have proof that I need more.

So far my BP has been around 125/80 for this cycle, but for a day it got up to 140/90 and came back down over a few days. Today it was back at 123/77. My RHR is still just below 60 most days.

Yesterday I hit a huge PR on incline bench. However, I also took 10 mg of halo about 30 minutes before my workout started. I had never tried it and I wanted to see how I respond. Frankly, I liked it and I will be using it again. I didn’t feel increased aggression or anger, it just felt like I was having an excellent gym day where everything felt light. Maybe 20-30mg would do that? I felt great with 10 though and will likely just stick with that whenever I decide to use it again.

Incline bench is not exactly a brag worthy lift, but I hit 335 touch-and-go for an RPE 7.5 single. That was a 30 lb PR and I was 20 lbs lighter than last time I hit 305. I had plenty more in the tank (probably could’ve gone up to 360) but my left elbow was kinda bugging me and frankly I just didn’t feel comfortable taking it higher than that without risking injury.

I do believe the halo helped me some, but how much I don’t really know. I haven’t gone over about 265 on incline bench, probably since I hit my last PR back in I think Jan 2020.

Also, I do not feel beat down or anything today (some people say they feel a type of halo “hangover”), just sore from a workout and tired because my smoke detector had a dying battery and then I couldn’t go back to sleep after changing the batteries.

3 Likes

All PRs are brag worthy. If the comparison that you’re working with is yourself then it’s the best indicator of progress.

1 Like

This always happens in the middle of the night. I have never had a smoke detector die during non-sleeping hours. I could swear they’re programmed to do this.

6 Likes