Test C, MENT, Tren A, NPP, Bold C Cycle

For my next cycle I plan to run Test C, NPP, Tren Ace, and potentially Trest Ace.

This will be the smallest cycle I have ever run (on an mg basis) aside from my one test only cycle. The cycle will be a total of 16 weeks:

weeks1-8:

Test C 235 mg/wk, pinned EOD
NPP 280 mg/wk, pinned ED
500 IU HCG pinned 2x/wk
.25mg anastrazole 2x/wk
Plus a litany of supplments

weeks 9-16:
Tren Ace 280 mg/wk, pinned ED
500 IU HCG pinned 2x/wk
.25mg anastrazole 2x/wk

There is a potential that I cut the NPP a week or two short and wait a week or two to start the tren, depending on how I feel, but right now I have every intention of running it all the way through.

The reason I plan to run NPP and change out for tren is because NPP will help me add lean tissue and recomp while getting stronger, and then the tren will help me further lean out while getting stronger and also helping me drop a little weight leading into my water cut. I also believe that it will help me avoid sides from running one or the other for too long.

This is where the idea for the trest comes in. I planned to run somewhere between 5-10 mg/day (obviously starting low and working my way up to a higher dose) to work in conjunction with the NPP/tren. Based on what I have read about the water weight that trest adds at certain doses, I may drop it about 4 weeks out, if I need to lose a bit more water weight. Keep in mind, my goal is always strength and speed, and I have to manage my weight around that.

I understand all 3 of these are 19-nors, but from what I have seen and read, anecdotal data shows that these seem to work well together (NPP/tren, NPP/trest, tren/trest, I have never seen or heard of anyone running all 3 at once). I did read one account of a guy saying trest made his tren sides worse, so that is definitely something I’ll be looking out for.

I am pretty sure I am going to run this whole cycle, but I can be talked out of it if it’s dangerous. But in all of the reading that I have done, I do not see this cycle as a problem.

All comments, suggestions, and critiques are welcome.

EDIT: I also have Sdrol and Halo that I plan to throw in once or twice during the cycle, just to see how I respond so I can use them on comp day(s).

I’ll be following your thread. I like the idea of splitting the two, you said in previous posts the sides for NPP and Tren hit you differently? Just a thought though, why not add a different, complimentary injectable and run longer? I know people have run multiple 19-nors but do you think that is better than finding AAS that work synergistically with each other? I don’t think this is as dangerous as other plans we’ve read, it looks decently conservative. I don’t know much about trest. I’m thinking of adding EQ to my upcoming test/tren A blast just around 300mg. I’m going to start the tren A for two weeks before I do that.

I’m looking forward to trying MENT. Only know of one source who plans to brew it though, when he does I shall be running it!

I think this might be largely due to the fact that I was injection 100 mg EOD (350/wk) with NPP last year and 45 mg ED (315/wk) with tren ace earlier this year. For NPP this time around (I actually started today, 3 days early, because my coach programmed a 1RM deadlift for me for next Wednesday, 1 week from today) I am injecting 40 mg daily (280/wk) so I decreased the dose and increased pin frequency to see if it would help alleviate the sides by removing the giant swings in blood concentration.

Ultimately my goal is strength and speed, with a minimum dose. I don’t think I will get that from anything like mast, primo, bold, etc. DHB is another I would like to try, but that will have to wait for the future. I stocked up on my nand and tren and, at the current dose, I should be able to make probably 8-10 cycle out of it.

I think the synergy aspect of it is more for guys that have bad sides from certain compounds and they use it to help combat that, or to get a certain look, which just really isn’t a priority for me. At least that is what I have gathered.

2 Likes

Do you plan to spread it out into a couple of vials? what I got is a 10 mL vial @ 100 mg/mL, and if I keep it at 5mg/day, that’s 200 pins. There is no way a stopper will hold up to that, even using slin pins, which I use for all of my oils.

I actually haven’t thought that far into it lol. @iron_yuppie what say ye

1 Like

Lol that’s fair, I am thinking I will have to spread it out over a minimum of 4 vials, unless I bump it up to 10 mg/day

I got my trest in today. I was supposed to start my cycle tomorrow, but I started the NPP 3 days early because I have a 1RM deadlift programmed for Wednesday. Currently I am running:

NPP 280 mg/wk, pinned ED
Trest A 35 mg/wk, pinned ED
500 IU HCG pinned 2x/wk
.25mg anastrazole 2x/wk

1 Like

I would just preload syringes with all three compounds and pin it all at once ED. Pinning Test C ED isn’t necessary, but since you are already pinning, you may get a slight gain from just doing it ED. Pretty much all injectables, the higher the frequency the better (it is just a PITA literally), but if you are already doing ED, just pin the Test ED too.

Yea I pin them all at once. Based on gear concentration, the days that I pin NPP and trest only it is .45mL and when I do all three it’ll be .77 mL.

I fully agree that pinning Test C that frequently isn’t necessary, but I do feel better when I pin mid ester test EOD when on cycle (I’ve actually only ever used test C and E). I hate the frequent pinning frequency of short ester drugs, but I prefer to pin them daily simply because I feel like it REALLY helps keep my sides to a minimum. I suppose I could pin the Test ED, but for some reason I just don’t want to. I don’t know how to verbalize the “why” I don’t want to though.

Initially I planned to run Tren E for 16 weeks, but I figured instead of running one compound that long, why not run NPP to build lean tissue and then tren ace to keep the lean tissue and build strength. Also I am hoping keeping each to a moderate length will help lessen sides… but since they’re both 19-Nors (actually all 3 are), it may not make a difference. But it will help with weight once it comes time to water cut.

Well, it really is a small difference going from ED to EOD. If you want EOD for the Test that is fine. I would still mix all together. You are going to be a pin cushion after 112 injections in 16 weeks, and that is assuming you mix HCG in as well.

1 Like

I do the HCG separately and I do that subQ. But yea I’m not looking to 112 pins (115 now since I started 3 days early)

So far I’m on day 3 of MENT, and on day 6 of NPP. I could feel the NPP decreasing my patience and mood quickly, but on the first day of MENT I could feel a huge boost in mood at only 5mg/day. At first I thought it was placebo but now 3 days in I can tell it’s helping, which is good because it’ll allow me to run NPP without disrupting my family life. If I get no other gains besides mood, it’ll be a huge plus for me and it’ll be well worth running it. I’ll also try stacking with tren in 7 weeks from now to see how i respond to that combo. My wife has also noted a huge difference in how much more “pleasant” I have been. And I can tell I have plenty of patience with my kids, and I know they can tell too.

As far as performance gains, I think it’s too early to tell. But I do have a 1RM deadlift coming up on Wednesday, so we’ll see if I set a new PR.

1 Like

Have you noticed any water retention from the MENT? I’d like to give it a try but that’s my only concern that’s holding me back.

1 Like

I’m on day 4 of MENT, and most of my water retention sides seem to come from poor diet AND gear. When I am eating clean I do not retain water (or at least not with test or nand), so hopefully MENT will be the same. I’ll have a better idea about water retention at the end of this week

1 Like

Couldn’t you add in another 19-nor-steroid?

Seriously though, I’m interested in how it will work out, it for sure is the craziest cycle I’ve seen on here which didn’t get shit on, even if doses are low. You are experienced and an elite athlete, so I will be here for the ride and will follow closely. Good luck!

1 Like

Lol thanks for the compliment but I don’t at all consider myself an elite athlete. High level amateur? Sure, but that’s all the credit I’ll give myself. I’m actually AMAZED at how much better my mood has been since starting MENT. My wife made a comment that 3 days into my NPP I was getting moody (and I could feel it too) but the same day and everyday since I started MENT (4 days total now) she has noted how great my mood has been.

Maybe one day I’ll try the triple threat of trest, tren, nand. :sweat_smile:

Update:

Bumped up the test (235->280) and MENT (35->56), NPP is still at 280. I am holding a little extra water but nothing ridiculous. I remember last time I ran NPP I felt it after 3 days. I haven’t noticed it much at all yet, except the fact that I am running a little bit hotter. I also had to bump up the test when running tren, and with that in mind I decided to run at least 1:1, test:NPP. Total mg of gear for all 3 compounds is ~616mg/wk.

I attempted a new deadlift PR yesterday. Pulled the second most I have ever pulled at 601. I also took 7 weeks off straight bar deadlifting and only had a week to get back at it before attempting this PR. I missed 623 (would’ve been an 8 lb PR), but I also didn’t try REAL hard (probably an 85-90% effort) because I don’t want to screw up my peaking cycle for nationals, and to be fair, I’m not entirely convinced that even a 100% effort would’ve hit the lift. I’m still quite a way out from nats, roughly 14 weeks, but I also don’t want to risk injury on something that just doesn’t contribute to my current goals.

Also, my TRT doc no longer supplies free HCG, so I am going to run without it for now and see how I feel.

I feel the same with or without for a N=1.

1 Like

Same but I enjoy the placebo.

1 Like