Test/Trenner Multiple Log Throwdown:

Gentlemen,

Start your engines!!

The Official Log of Test/Trenner’s 2008 Summer Cuts is here!

Coming soon, a multiple “experimental” analogy of compounds via different subject profiles in different strategic situations ie: cut/bulk.

Interested? If so, then state if sooner, or later, or way later, as you see it w/regards to oneself.

Or feel free to tell me to go to hell with this insidious, and recklessly abandoned idea, lol.

ciao homeys,

ToneBone

I really need to pay closer attention around here, I keep missing some of the logs I’ve wanted to see.

How do you plan on attacking things from a diet standpoint? I’m pretty sure you have followed the AD in the past but will you be running something different for the Summer Cuts?

I’m ready for a good read Tone.

So, let’s hear what you’re doing!

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
I really need to pay closer attention around here, I keep missing some of the logs I’ve wanted to see.

How do you plan on attacking things from a diet standpoint? I’m pretty sure you have followed the AD in the past but will you be running something different for the Summer Cuts?[/quote]

Hey bud,

Yes I have, yes I will be doing something different.

Basicly 40/40/20, Pro/Fat/Cho.

Running down from 2600 cals/day this week to 2200/day in the following couple of weeks then we’ll see how much further.

And splitting first 3 meals pro/carb, and last 3 pro/fat. with veggies galore throughout second half of the day.
Right now I’m unfortunately rehabbing one delt which took a shit after getting back to deep dips with up of +50lbs.

So I am also running high doseage of fish oil and gluc/sulfate, msm, chondroi/sulfate along with the regular suspects.

Killer routine also.

Schwarz handed me off another cool one, and I’ve bastardized it to a brutal and awesome one. I will tone it down a bit for 2 weeks initially though while omitting all chest/press work again for the one delt, as well as a little bit of the volume for the first 2 weeks at least.

ToneBone

[quote]Cortes wrote:

So, let’s hear what you’re doing![/quote]

Hi buddy.

Presently I’m on a 2 weeker of drol/win at 100/50 ed.

Adex at .25 ed also. Not that it’s been necessary in the past, but being a little heavier than usual, it’s a good idea imo.

What should be coming into view fairly soon though, is the following;

Test@400/week, tren@200/week, both enan, and a kick of primo for 3 weeks at 100mg/ed also. Then another run of the primo at the end at same doseage for another 3 weeks flowing into pct. Pct should hopefully be the taper this time, or worst case, nolva/trib per what’s necessary.

I will run the adex at .25 to .5 mg/day from the onset.
Caber on hand just in case.

Covered the diet and supps above bud.

Oh, main run for 10 weeks.

ToneBone

[quote]MONSTERMATT wrote:
“start your enginezzz with summer cutzzz”[/quote]

I knew you especially, would love the terminology MOMO.

It’s nice to see you without your CAPS…

[quote]MONSTERMATT wrote:
“start your enginezzz with summer cutzzz”[/quote]

Let your true colors fly, the idiots of America are proud!!

i have about another month of dieting before hitting my summer cycle of test, tren, mast…I will be keeping a log but a pretty brief one compared to previous logs.

After the wedding, honeymoon, new house, not having a gym, etc etc I got pretty sloppy and needed to drop some weight before even considering a cycle…dieting is actually going pretty well. I started out with the velocity diet but switched that the Anabolic Diet because I was way too hungry with just the shakes (I am now just drinking shakes between meals to get my protein quota) and eating high protein through the day and have just started to add fruit back in but trying to keep it mostly to AM and post workout.

I have been keeping up with the MWF workout plan from the vel diet but because rugby has started I am doing full cardio now 3 days a week (Tu, Th, Sat).

Here are the results after 2 months. The scale is an electronic bf measurement.

Pre-diet - Feb 25th 2008
Weight �?? 237lbs
BF �?? 23% (54.5lbs)
Neck - 17
Arm - 16
Shoulders - 54
Chest �?? 43.5
Torso - 40
Waist �?? 41
Hips - 44
Upper Leg - 27
Lower Leg - 21
Calf �?? 15.5

Date �?? Apr 28th
Weight �?? 227.8lbs
BF �?? 18.6% (42.3lbs)
Neck �?? 16.75
Arm �?? 16.5
Shoulders �?? 54.5
Chest �?? 42.5
Torso �?? 37.5
Waist �?? 36.0
Hips �?? 42.5
Upper Leg �?? 25.5
Lower Leg �?? 21
Calf �?? 16

so overall about 12lbs of fat lost (mostly abdominal) and a few pounds of muscle gained. I am hoping to get down to about 15%bf with a 34" waist by the end of next month and then will start the gear to keep the results coming.

looks like a June 1 start date for it then I will be running something like this:

W 1-8 TestP 75mg ED
W 1-8 TrenA 50mg ED
W 1-8 MastP 50mg ED
W 6-12 Prov 50mg ED
W 1-8 HCG 250iu 2x/w
W 1-9 Adex 0.25mg EOD tapered to 0.125 in last week

not sure yet if I am going to taper or use clomid post cycle…sort of interested to see what clomid is like but not sure if it is worth satisfying my curiousity. If I taper I am going to start running Test enth around week 6 at 50mg 2x/w and just keep going with it through the stasis and taper.

My goal for the cycle is to continue ot cut and hopefully get down below 10%bf…I have a long way to go but I think I can get there if I stay focused.

A lot more info than you were looking for but that is basically my situation.

FG…

Speaking from personal experience and that of my trainees, I assure you that taking clomid is definitely not worth doing if just to satisfy your curiosity.

World

haha, sounds amazing Tone!

I’ll jump in if I ever get this next one off the ground. And I’m really interested in reading FG’s cycle log.

Aragorn, where’s your cycle planning going at? Did you get the cycle and diet set? Are you going to continue similar powerlifting style training as you have before?

Did you consider increasing training frequency to maximize strength gains or keep it normal?

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
haha, sounds amazing Tone!

I’ll jump in if I ever get this next one off the ground. And I’m really interested in reading FG’s cycle log.[/quote]

Great then!

Yeah looks like a nice one for Furious.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
i have about another month of dieting before hitting my summer cycle of test, tren, mast…I will be keeping a log but a pretty brief one compared to previous logs.

After the wedding, honeymoon, new house, not having a gym, etc etc I got pretty sloppy and needed to drop some weight before even considering a cycle…dieting is actually going pretty well. I started out with the velocity diet but switched that the Anabolic Diet because I was way too hungry with just the shakes (I am now just drinking shakes between meals to get my protein quota) and eating high protein through the day and have just started to add fruit back in but trying to keep it mostly to AM and post workout.

I have been keeping up with the MWF workout plan from the vel diet but because rugby has started I am doing full cardio now 3 days a week (Tu, Th, Sat).

Here are the results after 2 months. The scale is an electronic bf measurement.

Pre-diet - Feb 25th 2008
Weight �?? 237lbs
BF �?? 23% (54.5lbs)
Neck - 17
Arm - 16
Shoulders - 54
Chest �?? 43.5
Torso - 40
Waist �?? 41
Hips - 44
Upper Leg - 27
Lower Leg - 21
Calf �?? 15.5

Date �?? Apr 28th
Weight �?? 227.8lbs
BF �?? 18.6% (42.3lbs)
Neck �?? 16.75
Arm �?? 16.5
Shoulders �?? 54.5
Chest �?? 42.5
Torso �?? 37.5
Waist �?? 36.0
Hips �?? 42.5
Upper Leg �?? 25.5
Lower Leg �?? 21
Calf �?? 16

so overall about 12lbs of fat lost (mostly abdominal) and a few pounds of muscle gained. I am hoping to get down to about 15%bf with a 34" waist by the end of next month and then will start the gear to keep the results coming.

looks like a June 1 start date for it then I will be running something like this:

W 1-8 TestP 75mg ED
W 1-8 TrenA 50mg ED
W 1-8 MastP 50mg ED
W 6-12 Prov 50mg ED
W 1-8 HCG 250iu 2x/w
W 1-9 Adex 0.25mg EOD tapered to 0.125 in last week

not sure yet if I am going to taper or use clomid post cycle…sort of interested to see what clomid is like but not sure if it is worth satisfying my curiousity. If I taper I am going to start running Test enth around week 6 at 50mg 2x/w and just keep going with it through the stasis and taper.

My goal for the cycle is to continue ot cut and hopefully get down below 10%bf…I have a long way to go but I think I can get there if I stay focused.

A lot more info than you were looking for but that is basically my situation.[/quote]

Great, thanks Furious!

I will be running a test/tren/mast/tbol cycle in less than a month. I will not be keeping a log but will be happy to follow this thread and put forth my .02.

[quote]DOOM wrote:
Aragorn, where’s your cycle planning going at? Did you get the cycle and diet set? Are you going to continue similar powerlifting style training as you have before?

Did you consider increasing training frequency to maximize strength gains or keep it normal?[/quote]

This will be my first cycle. …“1st Cycle Draft Critique” is the ‘new’ thread.
https://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2106138

I have not set the diet and training yet, as I am preparing for my MS Biochemistry thesis defense in 2 weeks or so. Don’t have too much time to myself to think right now :), and I’ve been averaging 30 hour days for the last month or so (hence the reason my V-Diet log went down). Preliminary answers are lower carb diet, and yes I will continue powerlifting for at least part of the cycle. No specifics yet though. I’ll post a thread for input from ya’ll when I’ve some ideas…

EDIT—Yes, I usually up frequency at some point when I go for strength gains. It is my preferred method. My “status quo” is a WSB template, and I have used high frequency Super-Accumulation cycles of my own design very successfully in the last couple years. I cut it off at 2 weeks though due to joint problems, overtraining, and pain (if you saw one you’d understand why). I’m itching to try it while “on”.

[quote]World1187 wrote:
FG…

Speaking from personal experience and that of my trainees, I assure you that taking clomid is definitely not worth doing if just to satisfy your curiosity.

World[/quote]

you seem to be very anti clomid as most people seem to be that have tried it…can you expand on why you don’t like it? what are the negatives besides becoming very emotional?

I am interested in trying it simply to see what it is about. I know it seems strange but I would kinda like to know why people are so against using it first hand. I am a curious person and like to know what things are like so I can give an informed opinion about them.

I have been leaning towards the taper mostly because I will be right in the middle of rugby season and can’t really afford to fuck up my PCT at that time. Originally I was planning to run this TTM cycle about 2 months ago and then run a test/deca around aug-oct for the second half of rugby season when the injuries are starting to pile up but the plan changed because I got out of shape through winter so the whole thing needed to be pushed back 3 months while I cut down. Guess that is my pennance for getting lazy.

The weight should come off very fast while I am playing rugby…I am interested to see what the cycle will be like when actually eating properly. usually I just eat anything I can get my hands on during the season and drink pretty heavily…this year I plan on following the same strict diet right through but with just a little extra carbs to help handle the heavy cardio schedule.

FG

[quote]2thepain wrote:
I will be running a test/tren/mast/tbol cycle in less than a month. I will not be keeping a log but will be happy to follow this thread and put forth my .02.[/quote]

Your two cents will be an awesome addition to the thread.
Thanks 2the. And that sounds like a beautiful cycle btw!

ToneBone

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
World1187 wrote:
FG…

World

you seem to be very anti clomid as most people seem to be that have tried it…can you expand on why you don’t like it? what are the negatives besides becoming very emotional?

I am interested in trying it simply to see what it is about. I know it seems strange but I would kinda like to know why people are so against using it first hand. I am a curious person and like to know what things are like so I can give an informed opinion about them.

[/quote]

I’ll give you some specifics on exactly how emotional I’m talking. You can be having the time of your life, and I mean a better than sex time, and the next minute you’re crying. Seriously.

A trainee of mine actually told me he cried during sex with his girl and didn’t know why and just couldn’t stop.

Personally, clomid makes me feel like absolute shit. I don’t even have the mood swings like he had. I am just depressed and tired and dragging ass everywhere. It sucks man, trust me. In my experience, it made me not want to do things which were usually quite fun for me, a few examples being hunting, writing, and training. It really fucked my training up because I was so depressed.

Sure this sounds like an absolute horror story, but FG, I assure you that nothing in this post has been embellished or exaggerated in the least.

World

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Cortes wrote:

So, let’s hear what you’re doing!

Hi buddy.

Presently I’m on a 2 weeker of drol/win at 100/50 ed.

Adex at .25 ed also. Not that it’s been necessary in the past, but being a little heavier than usual, it’s a good idea imo.

What should be coming into view fairly soon though, is the following;

Test@400/week, tren@200/week, both enan, and a kick of primo for 3 weeks at 100mg/ed also. Then another run of the primo at the end at same doseage for another 3 weeks flowing into pct. Pct should hopefully be the taper this time, or worst case, nolva/trib per what’s necessary.

I will run the adex at .25 to .5 mg/day from the onset.
Caber on hand just in case.

Covered the diet and supps above bud.

Oh, main run for 10 weeks.

ToneBone[/quote]

TB, is the primobolan injection or oral? And have you considered running it for the whole 10 weeks?

JR