T Nation

Test Tren Show in Army Physical Blood Work?

I am running a test tren cycle and just found out I have a class V physical next month, for the oxygen chamber, which I believe includes some type of blood work. Is it likely test or tren would show up somewhere in there or cause them to test me for gear?

Anyone with military background on this really appreciated as well!

The Tren won’t but they will test your T levels and depending on how much you Test your running it will be obvious if your levels are off the charts. The Armies levels top off @ 1400ng/dl and that can be passed with 500mg pretty easily. Tren most likely won’t show.

I am ex active duty for Army. This is why if you run anything at all that will show on standard blood work such as test you should run very fast esters. Also not sure what other type of drugs your using but this test they will be looking for recreational drug use as well Weed, Cocaine, and the such. So if you do anything stop and stop it now.

The Tren won’t but they will test your T levels and depending on how much you Test your running it will be obvious if your levels are off the charts. The Armies levels top off @ 1400ng/dl and that can be passed with 500mg pretty easily. Tren most likely won’t show.

I am ex active duty for Army. This is why if you run anything at all that will show on standard blood work such as test you should run very fast esters. Also not sure what other type of drugs your using but this test they will be looking for recreational drug use as well Weed, Cocaine, and the such. So if you do anything stop and stop it now.

I would come off now, you have a month for your t levels to come down, which they will if you come off now.

Yeah it sucks to have to cut it short and probably not be able to run proper pct. IMHO it would suck a whole lot more to screw up your career though.

Yeah what Reed said. Had a PFC who just got accepted to WOC school then off the Flight School get kicked out. He was so damn depressed. Planned to make a career out of it. As his Father had. Good luck and like Reed said stop it NOW.

Thanks for the advice, sucks I have to cut my cycle short but oh well, I guess there are worse things that could happen like getting kicked out.