Test + Tren Progress Pics

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:
Hi guys! This isnt really a thread to ask anyone any question but more to show what some people could expect from running a cycle of test + tren
[/quote]

I’m lost where it says you dropped 24lbs of fat. You said the scale weight stayed the same and didnt quote any bodyfat measurements.

Your right I dont know what your goals are but…

If you were running a cutting cycle, where’s the clen and/or fat burners?

If you were bulking, why weren’t you eating enough to gain any weight?

The right drugs will allow you gain some muscle under sub optimal conditions. In the right conditions with those same drugs you’ll gain a lot more. I’m really not being a dick, if you take my advice you might get more of what you want out of your next cycle. And you’ve gotta hold on to those gains too. Don’t be so sensitive dude!

[/quote]

Perhaps he merely wanted to “recomp”? I would be pretty pleased with a 24 pound fat loss while maintaining bodyweight. There are a good deal of guys who no longer subscribe to the bulk/cut ideas of bodybuilding. Not saying I am one of them, but obviously zraw is. Just because the scale is not moving up does not mean you aren’t getting more muscular.

In your defense, he didn’t say how much bodyfat he had lost (as far as I could tell) but your posts come off as incredibly douchey nonetheless.
[/quote]

If that’s the case, why don’t you write the “non-douchey” childrens version of constructive criticism. And if you aren’t putting on lean body mass, what exactly does getting “more muscular” mean in quantitative terms?

And everyone whether they like it or not subscribes to the bulk/cut school of bodybuilding.

Caloric excess = muscle gain, caloric deficit equals = fat loss.

You’re either doing one or the other and its not optimal to try and do both at the same time.

Eh. Calorie excess = weight gain, calorie deficit = weight lost. Muscle and fat gain/ loss are based on more factors than just calories.

Keep in mind that tren also has the huge added advantage of nutrient partitioning. If you ever look at the studies done on it, and its effects on cattle, the idea of gaining muscle while losing fat is not as far fetched as it seems.

Taken direct from its profile:

Good stuff Zraw, I’m also considering working with skip and may try tren when I eventually compete…not sure though.

Regarding your first cycle, did you have any liver issues that you know of from 8 weeks with an oral? I’m on week 8 of a 10 week Test E cutting cycle (500mg/wk) and started the first 4 weeks with an oral but blood work showed my liver enzymes were pretty high. Got it tested again 3 weeks later and liver enzymes were basically back to normal so I was considering throwing in the oral again for the last 2 weeks because I’ve started to lose some strength/size but am not sure if the oral would just be a temporary fix and I’d lose the gains at the end of the cycle. Also wondering if it would be too unhealthy which is why I was wondering about your 8 weeks with an oral. Thoughts?

If anyone else has thoughts on that I’d be interested to hear them, feel free to PM me if you don’t want to clutter the thread.

[quote]33 Big Blinds wrote:
Eh. Calorie excess = weight gain, calorie deficit = weight lost. Muscle and fat gain/ loss are based on more factors than just calories.

Keep in mind that tren also has the huge added advantage of nutrient partitioning. If you ever look at the studies done on it, and its effects on cattle, the idea of gaining muscle while losing fat is not as far fetched as it seems.[/quote]

I am well aware of what tren is capable of, I love it with a passion.

I did not say its impossible to put on muscle and lose fat with drugs, but what I am trying to point out is if you can lose fat and gain muscle with your diet at point A, then adding calories to that WILL result in more muscle growth. I’m not saying you need to get fat, its no excuse to disregard a healthy diet because you are bulking, but you can put on MORE muscle if you eat more.

And cattle don’t squat or deadlift. That should tell you something about the factors necessary for muscle growth.

I dont even know why this thread went in that direction. Seriously.

Goal : Recomp
Why? Cause I have a photoshoot at the end of August

Results up to now : Weight from 206 to 203 bodyweight. Fatloss of 24lbs. What does this tell you? I dropped 24pounds of fat but only lost 3 lbs? What does this tell you? Think about it. Here lemme go ahead and tell it
If I lose 3 pounds but lose 24 pounds of fat this means 24-3 = 21 lbm gained

No I did not want to “bulk up” and then diet down. Sorry.

Still waiting for pics of what a tren cycle done the right way would bring as far as results are concerned.

[quote]pumped340 wrote:
Good stuff Zraw, I’m also considering working with skip and may try tren when I eventually compete…not sure though.

Regarding your first cycle, did you have any liver issues that you know of from 8 weeks with an oral? I’m on week 8 of a 10 week Test E cutting cycle (500mg/wk) and started the first 4 weeks with an oral but blood work showed my liver enzymes were pretty high. Got it tested again 3 weeks later and liver enzymes were basically back to normal so I was considering throwing in the oral again for the last 2 weeks because I’ve started to lose some strength/size but am not sure if the oral would just be a temporary fix and I’d lose the gains at the end of the cycle. Also wondering if it would be too unhealthy which is why I was wondering about your 8 weeks with an oral. Thoughts?

If anyone else has thoughts on that I’d be interested to hear them, feel free to PM me if you don’t want to clutter the thread. [/quote]

Imo it really depends on the oral you use. But im really no expert and only used var as an oral. I think VAR is a pretty safe oral to run for an extended period but I dont think i’d run any other oral for more than 6 weeks

U’d probably lose some of the gains at the end of the cycle, which is to be expected, but to me the more you gain during cycle the more you can keep after the cycle, if that makes any sense. (I have no science to back this up though)

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]pumped340 wrote:

If anyone else has thoughts on that I’d be interested to hear them, feel free to PM me if you don’t want to clutter the thread. [/quote]

Imo it really depends on the oral you use. But im really no expert and only used var as an oral. I think VAR is a pretty safe oral to run for an extended period but I dont think i’d run any other oral for more than 6 weeks

U’d probably lose some of the gains at the end of the cycle, which is to be expected, but to me the more you gain during cycle the more you can keep after the cycle, if that makes any sense. (I have no science to back this up though)[/quote]

OK yea this would basically be 4 weeks of the oral, 4 weeks off then 2 more weeks to finish. As mentioned blood work showed liver enzymes were back to normal, I guess I’m still just trying to stay healthy with all of this. Overall I can’t say I gained a ton on this cycle, more fat loss really with a little strength gain but not all that much unfortunately. I’m hoping by the fact that I will actually be raising calories after the cycle (since this is a cutting cycle) that I will keep all that I gained and hopefully can keep body fat down.

[quote]zraw wrote:

Results up to now : Weight from 206 to 203 bodyweight. Fatloss of 24lbs. What does this tell you? I dropped 24pounds of fat but only lost 3 lbs? What does this tell you? Think about it. Here lemme go ahead and tell it
If I lose 3 pounds but lose 24 pounds of fat this means 24-3 = 21 lbm gained
[/quote]

Man that’s awesome. I would love to give tren a shot but have heard it’s much more suppressive of the HPTA

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I wish there were more threads like this. Looks like it’s sharpened you up nicely.

I have a couple of questions if I may:

What’s your cycle history? How were the strength gains? And did you notice much in the way of sides?

Also, how tall are you?

cheers![/quote]

I had done two cycles previously

1. 10weeks of test cyp @ 500mg/week + 50mg var ed for the last 8 weeks

2. 14 weeks of test enth @500mg/week + 400mg/week EQ. I got very watery on that cycle and im pretty sure all I had was underdosed test in both my EQ and Test E and also underdosed adex

3. Current cycle (source I 100% trust and know im getting what im asking for)

Strenght increased by about 15-20% of starting weight on most exercises while keeping form and TUT the same

I’m 5’9
[/quote]

I’m glad you posted your cycle history! I am hoping you can help me finite me current cycle, if you wouldn’t mind.

Wk 1 - 400mg TestCyp/600mg EQ E3D | Mon(test)Tue(EQ)Wed(Test)Thur(EQ)
Wk 2-10 - 400mg TestCyp/300mg EQ | Mon(test)Wed(test+EQ)
Wk 7-12 - 50mg Winny ED
Wk 1-12 - .25 Adex EOD
Wk 1-12 - 1000iu HCG (500iu E3D) - I’m prone to test atrophy

I’m not looking to up my test, my previous cycle I did test+anavar and I put on 20lbs and a TREMENDOUS amount of strength. Lost a negligible amount of strength the following two months, kept the size.

How would you tweak my cycle? I’m still in wk 1, my second injection of EQ is today (totaling 600mg). I’m attempting a front-load of EQ.

Thanks for any help,
APT

Do you have any pics from before your first blast?

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Do you have any pics from before your first blast?[/quote]

sorry for lighting

These pics were taken at the end of february from last year

For the sake of argument lets keep the weight constant at 205 pounds.

Assuming you are 8% bodyfat now which is being generous, that means you have 16 pounds of bodyfat, and 189 of LBM

If you lost 24 pounds of bodyfat as you say, that means when you started you had 40 pounds of bodyfat. Which would put you at 20% bodyfat at the start of the cycle.

Visible abs at 20% bodyfat?

Fuck off, I’m calling you out on this one.

This is where i’m at a week from the end of my cruise

those striations in your shoulders are awesome. How much do you weigh now?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
those striations in your shoulders are awesome. How much do you weigh now?[/quote]

197.2 lol

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
those striations in your shoulders are awesome. How much do you weigh now?[/quote]

197.2 lol[/quote]

Looking phenomenal man. Sorry if I missed this, but are you coming completely off after this cycle? I have heard tren is harder to recover from, but maybe not as much with the Ace ester. I would love to try it but am just worried about recovery since I don’t plan on blasting and cruising anytime soon.

[quote]pumped340 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

197.2 lol[/quote]

Looking phenomenal man. Sorry if I missed this, but are you coming completely off after this cycle? I have heard tren is harder to recover from, but maybe not as much with the Ace ester. I would love to try it but am just worried about recovery since I don’t plan on blasting and cruising anytime soon. [/quote]

Im not coming off no, I took a 4weeks cruise after running the test+tren for 8weeks and will now be blasting for 16weeks till my contest. So basically, the picture I posted is “almost” where i’ll be at when my cruise ends and I start blasting

I dont think ive lost much from the cruise (ive been cruising at a bit less than 200mg/week of test)

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

197.2 lol[/quote]

looking good my man, I’d shank an infant for shoulders like yours.

How long til the show now? What weight category are you in?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

197.2 lol[/quote]

looking good my man, I’d shank an infant for shoulders like yours.

How long til the show now? What weight category are you in?[/quote]

Show is in 18weeks

I dont know where i’ll end up but the categories are 176-187 and then 187-198 so i’ll most likey aim to be at the top of the 187. Dont know how much i’ll grow into the show though… I’ll be running my longest cycle as of yet, with the most compounds as of yet, at the highest doses as of yet… lol