T Nation

Test + Tren Progress Pics

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
So did/does your diet look like for macros and cals and how does it compare to off cycle?[/quote]

Thats kinda hard for me to say as it just changes constantly based on the results im seeing

What this means is that I dont change my diet just because im going “on”. Whats done is more a “wait see and adjust”. Cals are around 2800 iirc while my macros are at about 160g carbs 300g prot and 32g fat (i dont count trace amounts though)

Im working with Skip so I have a weekly skipload where im currently getting about 1000g of carbs for my timeframe
[/quote]

Ah i see.

I wasnt sure if you were still working with skip. I had seen before that you worked with him previously. Thanks for the input

Do you guys prefer me to post weekly pics or that I post a pic like the first one?

Anyways quick update. I upped the tren doses to 600mg/week (from 350) 1 week ago. I dropped the clen 1 week ago. My weight went up ~5pounds, I look bigger and dryer imo…

Oh and im 8days carb “depleted” on this week as I had to make some changes and I need to wait 11days for my skipload instead of the usual 7

Excellent info and updates, thanks for sharing OP.

I do recall various tren users complaining about anorgasmia showing up as side to higher doses, perhaps something to keep an eye out for. (ie. another piece of the whole love-hate puzzle with that compound)

What is anorgasmia? (I should probably do a google search but lol…)

I just looked up anorgasmia. No problem reported

I havent used prami yet but I read that prami made some people actually do the opposite of that and cum faster

Ok just refreshed my memory, and it appears that that complaint was much more associated with tren enth.

To which BR responded that it almost certainly wasn’t pure tren enth in the first place, and that that particular side isn’t rightly associated with legit tren, but if some unscrupulous source had maybe mixed in the “other” nor-19 to help out his bottom line then that could provide a simple enough explanation for that side, and so on.

So yeah, let’s maybe just disregard that earlier comment after all…

I read the best tren description ever yesterday. Should be a tren sales pitch

“Tren Ace does everything Axe bodyspray promises”

God made man

Man made fina

Fina made gods

I will most likely be adding EQ @ 600-800mg to the mix in July, just a heads up lol

do you compete?

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
do you compete?[/quote]

I will, in november

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
do you compete?[/quote]

I will, in november[/quote]

that’s cool. You’ve got good balance and decent lines. I predict great things

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
do you compete?[/quote]

that’s cool. You’ve got good balance and decent lines. I predict great things[/quote]

in a perfect world I would add 7-10pounds while staying as lean from july to sept and then i’d have about 10weeks to prep for my show.

We will see how it goes though. Without sounding cocky or too full of myself I do the remark that I have good lines and am pretty symetrical. I’m not sure if, in the long run, I want to do bbing or try at physique… I think there is a better market for the latter…

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
do you compete?[/quote]

that’s cool. You’ve got good balance and decent lines. I predict great things[/quote]

in a perfect world I would add 7-10pounds while staying as lean from july to sept and then i’d have about 10weeks to prep for my show.

We will see how it goes though. Without sounding cocky or too full of myself I do the remark that I have good lines and am pretty symetrical. I’m not sure if, in the long run, I want to do bbing or try at physique… I think there is a better market for the latter…
[/quote]

You didn’t gain a pound of fat during that run, IMO you really short changed yourself there and could have got a lot more out of it if you’d eaten more. How much did the scale move up? (honestly) and how much have you kept since coming off.

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
do you compete?[/quote]

[/quote]

You didn’t gain a pound of fat during that run, IMO you really short changed yourself there and could have got a lot more out of it if you’d eaten more. How much did the scale move up? (honestly) and how much have you kept since coming off.
[/quote]

??? I know I didnt gain a pound of fat in that run… did you read thread?

My scale weight is the same from top left pic to my profile pic. Half of your questions are answered in the thread

Im confused about your post

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
do you compete?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My scale weight is the same from top left pic to my profile pic. Half of your questions are answered in the thread

[/quote]

I’m trying to be as nice as possible about this, if this is a thread to show what to expect from a test/tren cycle then you shortchanged yourself. And I just read the weight change, without an accurate bodyfat measurement it doesn’t mean much at all, but like I guessed you didn’t put on any weight, you lost it! If you got what you wanted out of the cycle then that’s fine, I’m just saying if you’re after mass you could have had those extra 7-10 pounds you’re looking for already and simply need to diet down now.

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
do you compete?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I’m trying to be as nice as possible about this, if this is a thread to show what to expect from a test/tren cycle then you shortchanged yourself. And I just read the weight change, without an accurate bodyfat measurement it doesn’t mean much at all, but like I guessed you didn’t put on any weight, you lost it! If you got what you wanted out of the cycle then that’s fine, I’m just saying if you’re after mass you could have had those extra 7-10 pounds you’re looking for already and simply need to diet down now.
[/quote]

Your reading comprehension is lacking.

I lost 24 pounds of bodyfat. What does this tell you about lbm gain?
Im not looking for extra “pounds”. I would be very happy to add 7lbs of MUSCLE. If my weight stays the same up until september or drops by 2-3 pounds but I drop about 10 pounds of BODYFAT what will this mean?

Im still not even sure you’re serious

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
do you compete?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh also, correct me if im wrong but I never said something like :“This is what to expect from a test tren cycle”

What I did say and what I do think is lacking in this forum is : “I did this and that and these are the results”

You are telling me I shortchanged myself without even knowing my goals, which is a joke imo

Feel free to post what people should expect from a test tren cycle when they dont shortchange themselves though

[quote]zraw wrote:
Hi guys! This isnt really a thread to ask anyone any question but more to show what some people could expect from running a cycle of test + tren
[/quote]

I’m lost where it says you dropped 24lbs of fat. You said the scale weight stayed the same and didnt quote any bodyfat measurements.

Your right I dont know what your goals are but…

If you were running a cutting cycle, where’s the clen and/or fat burners?

If you were bulking, why weren’t you eating enough to gain any weight?

The right drugs will allow you gain some muscle under sub optimal conditions. In the right conditions with those same drugs you’ll gain a lot more. I’m really not being a dick, if you take my advice you might get more of what you want out of your next cycle. And you’ve gotta hold on to those gains too. Don’t be so sensitive dude!

[quote]zraw wrote:
Hi guys! This isnt really a thread to ask anyone any question but more to show what some people could expect from running a cycle of test + tren
[/quote]

I’m lost where it says you dropped 24lbs of fat. You said the scale weight stayed the same and didnt quote any bodyfat measurements.

Your right I dont know what your goals are but…

If you were running a cutting cycle, where’s the clen and/or fat burners?

If you were bulking, why weren’t you eating enough to gain any weight?

The right drugs will allow you gain some muscle under sub optimal conditions. In the right conditions with those same drugs you’ll gain a lot more. I’m really not being a dick, if you take my advice you might get more of what you want out of your next cycle. And you’ve gotta hold on to those gains too. Don’t be so sensitive dude!

[/quote]

Perhaps he merely wanted to “recomp”? I would be pretty pleased with a 24 pound fat loss while maintaining bodyweight. There are a good deal of guys who no longer subscribe to the bulk/cut ideas of bodybuilding. Not saying I am one of them, but obviously zraw is. Just because the scale is not moving up does not mean you aren’t getting more muscular.

In your defense, he didn’t say how much bodyfat he had lost (as far as I could tell) but your posts come off as incredibly douchey nonetheless.