T Nation

Test + Tren Progress Pics

Hi guys! This isnt really a thread to ask anyone any question but more to show what some people could expect from running a cycle of test + tren

For this set of pics, I ran test E @ 600mg/week (300mg 2x/week) and Tren Ace @ 350mg/week (50mg ed)

The pics are from top left to bottom right in chronological order

Pic 1 Was on April 26th 2weeks into Test E only and I was at 206lbs

Last pic on bottom right was on May 30th and I was at 202lbs

I will be experimenting with 300mg Test E/week and 600mg Tren Ace/week starting at the end of june and will keep taking pics.

Feel free to ask any questions

I wish there were more threads like this. Looks like it’s sharpened you up nicely.

I have a couple of questions if I may:

What’s your cycle history? How were the strength gains? And did you notice much in the way of sides?

Also, how tall are you?

cheers!

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I wish there were more threads like this. Looks like it’s sharpened you up nicely.

I have a couple of questions if I may:

What’s your cycle history? How were the strength gains? And did you notice much in the way of sides?

Also, how tall are you?

cheers![/quote]

I had done two cycles previously

1. 10weeks of test cyp @ 500mg/week + 50mg var ed for the last 8 weeks

2. 14 weeks of test enth @500mg/week + 400mg/week EQ. I got very watery on that cycle and im pretty sure all I had was underdosed test in both my EQ and Test E and also underdosed adex

3. Current cycle (source I 100% trust and know im getting what im asking for)

Strenght increased by about 15-20% of starting weight on most exercises while keeping form and TUT the same

I’m 5’9

Im definetly going to be following this.
Please keep updating this thread with pictures.

In regards to your cycle, I have a couple of questions because I ran the same cycle.
How was your libido and erection quality while ON?
Did you experience any prolactin-related sides? I had slight lactation from my cycle.
What PCT did you use and do you feel it has worked?
Hair growth acceleration?

SB

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

In regards to your cycle, I have a couple of questions because I ran the same cycle.
Did you experience any prolactin-related sides? I had slight lactation from my cycle.

SB[/quote]

1. Libido was a bit above normal but not as high as when I ran test only. Erection were ok but not rock hard as with test only either. I didnt mind this though cause I didnt lose my erection while having sex even if me and my gf were going for long. I just didnt feel like I couldve knocked someone out with it, if that makes any sense

2. I noticed literaly NO sides except an increase in agressivity, which I liked anyways. I had prami on hand but didnt use. Fun fact, my friend was feeling the same thing I did as was as “erection hardness” was concerned and used prami and BAM libido went sky high and stuff he said

3. No pct as I’m not done with the cycle and will only have a 2weekers of test only at 300mg/week before going on with my 300test 600tren

4. I did notice my body hair seems to be growing faster

[quote]zraw wrote:

SB[/quote]

1. Libido was a bit above normal but not as high as when I ran test only. Erection were ok but not rock hard as with test only either. I didnt mind this though cause I didnt lose my erection while having sex even if me and my gf were going for long. I just didnt feel like I couldve knocked someone out with it, if that makes any sense

2. I noticed literaly NO sides except an increase in agressivity, which I liked anyways. I had prami on hand but didnt use. Fun fact, my friend was feeling the same thing I did as was as “erection hardness” was concerned and used prami and BAM libido went sky high and stuff he said

3. No pct as I’m not done with the cycle and will only have a 2weekers of test only at 300mg/week before going on with my 300test 600tren

4. I did notice my body hair seems to be growing faster[/quote]

Random question but did you manage to test your lasting strength or erection success with someone other then your partner? I ask because with my partner I am able to maintain erections even on PCT but with other girls it becomes difficult.
VT attributed this to a mental state and I agree, just wondering if you had the same problem on Tren.

Im glad you had no sides, even with the ratio of Test to Tren that you used. I am looking forward to seeing the ‘T nation approved’ ratio of Tren higher then Test to see if you feel even better and maybe if erection quality improves.

Looking very lean btw, well done!
I presume you blast and cruise?

SB

[quote]zraw wrote:

SB[/quote]

Random question but did you manage to test your lasting strength or erection success with someone other then your partner? I ask because with my partner I am able to maintain erections even on PCT but with other girls it becomes difficult.
VT attributed this to a mental state and I agree, just wondering if you had the same problem on Tren.

Im glad you had no sides, even with the ratio of Test to Tren that you used. I am looking forward to seeing the ‘T nation approved’ ratio of Tren higher then Test to see if you feel even better and maybe if erection quality improves.

SB[/quote]

I didnt try with someone else than my partner no, sry (but I bet she’s happy I didnt lol)
I am planning on blast and cruising yes. And I also plan on not running any cycle without tren, ever, I think

I will keep posting pics as from monday until june 18th ill be running a high tren low test just to see how I feel on that. Then 2 weeks off the tren and then ill blast again

Great thread. Here Please keep updated.

Gquote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

SB[/quote]

SB[/quote]

I didnt try with someone else than my partner no, sry (but I bet she’s happy I didnt lol)
I am planning on blast and cruising yes. And I also plan on not running any cycle without tren, ever, I think

I will keep posting pics as from monday until june 18th ill be running a high tren low test just to see how I feel on that. Then 2 weeks off the tren and then ill blast again
[/quote]

Good, cool I look forward to seeing the updates.
In regards to your blast and cruise, have you thought about fertility? That is my main road block preventing me from B&C.

SB

Gquote]zraw wrote:

[quote]zraw wrote:

SB[/quote]

SB[/quote]

[/quote]

Good, cool I look forward to seeing the updates.
In regards to your blast and cruise, have you thought about fertility? That is my main road block preventing me from B&C.

SB [/quote]

Yes I did. There are many ways now for this to not be a problem anymore, and even if it did end up with me having a problem, im not even sure I was children

Great post!

u look great man! ur bottom pick from ur top pic is a world apart!!! sharpened up/lost fat u looked like u gained a solid 15 lbs though which is good!

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
u look great man! ur bottom pick from ur top pic is a world apart!!! sharpened up/lost fat u looked like u gained a solid 15 lbs though which is good! [/quote]

Yeah thats about right.

I also have my measurements for anyone interested

April 21st

Arms : 17.1’
Chest : 46’
Waist : 34.5’
Thights : 24.7’

May 12th

Arms : 17’5
Chest : 46’
Waist : 33.5’
Thights : 25.5’

I am taking measurements again this week or next week. My waist went down a lot more in the last 2 weeks than it did between april 21st and may 12th.

As far as the thight measurements, I dont take it at the largest point, if anyone is wondering and thinking I have shitty legs… lol

So did/does your diet look like for macros and cals and how does it compare to off cycle?

Your waist looks MUCH smaller. What is your current waist measurement?
Im guessing your leaness gives the impression of a small waist.
I am not as lean as you but my waist is a 30, 28 when I cut.

SB

SB[/quote]

Damn that is a tiny waist.

SB[/quote]

Im actually at 32.2’

My lower back muscles are pretty big/thick so this adds a lot to my measurement though

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
So did/does your diet look like for macros and cals and how does it compare to off cycle?[/quote]

Thats kinda hard for me to say as it just changes constantly based on the results im seeing

What this means is that I dont change my diet just because im going “on”. Whats done is more a “wait see and adjust”. Cals are around 2800 iirc while my macros are at about 160g carbs 300g prot and 32g fat (i dont count trace amounts though)

Im working with Skip so I have a weekly skipload where im currently getting about 1000g of carbs for my timeframe

I am so jealous of your clear skin

test and tren with no visible pimp

you have perfect genetics

[quote]want2getlean wrote:
I am so jealous of your clear skin

test and tren with no visible pimp

you have perfect genetics[/quote]

Hahah thx

I switched to about 90mg tren ED now and my erections are way softer, I feel it already when im jacking off hahaha

Prolly will start using prami soon. Test level dropping and higher tren = fewer sides?.. Not for me it seems lol. Mind you im not getting any other side, except noticeably dryer already