T Nation

Test/Tren or Test/Wins

I’m am curious about whether to try a test/tren cycle or a test/wins cycle? I’m sure everyone will say test/tren, but the reason I ask and am debating is because this will be my first cycle. Everyone I see posting as well as the profiles suggest not to take tren with a first cycle, my question is why? If the sides are that bad why would it matter if it was your first or 10th - it should have the same effect right? Anyway any opinions greatly appreciated.

btw - goals are that I have a wedding next year in august and am planning on running the cycle in a couple months hoping to gain around 10-20lbs and lose around 25-30lb fat (not neccessarily from the cycle, but by next year.)

I’m going to stay optomistic about this one. SO here I go. Before anyone helps you out could you give us your stats first, ie. training history, height, weight, bodyft, YOU KNOW THE SAME FUCKING SHIT EVERYONE SHOULD MENTION WHEN THEY POST A CYCLE IDEA…kidding kidding…sort of :-). Your #'s on the big three your diet. We can work from there, btw look around for my and other opinions on winny.

Sorry I didn’t post my stats this time. Anyway I’ve been training for 11 years. 6’2", 240lb, 17% bodyfat. Lifts on the “big three” are Bench 315x3, Dead 455x4, Squat 315x3 (I know my squat sucks COMPARED to the others.)Diet - good in my opinion, great In others; clean foods, little or no trans-fats, around 45-35-20 (carb-pro-fat)

Anyway, I guess my question really protanes to tren with a first-time cycle, everyone I see posting as well as the profiles suggest not to take tren with a first cycle, my question is why? If the sides are that bad why would it matter if it was your first or 10th - it should have the same effect right? Anyway any opinions greatly appreciated.

I like to use all three, but price is a concern, but who knows. Another option for the winstrol is masteron which I can actually get cheaper for the same dose, but figured that since the masteron increases aggressiveness as does the tren that they might not be a good match.

Thanks

Also as far as goals go.
I have 60 weeks from now for my goal of gaining around 15-20lbs muscle (although I’ll settle for more) and losing 25-30lb fat (around 8% bf - and no, I am not planning on the aas for losing the fat), and was planning on starting no early than 16 weeks from now, which by then I plan on being around 12-13% bodyfat.

I am thinking about running two 6-week cycles between 4 months from now and my goal date 60 weeks from now. I can post an exact time-line and supplement/diet and aas stacks if wanted.