Test, Tren, Mast

What’s up guys just wanted to get some feedback and some suggestions on a cutting cycle I’m considering. This is my first post on these forums but not new to the game at all. I’ve just found this seems like the right forum to get good advice on. Alot of other boards are pushing supplements and bullshit.

Stats:

27 years old
5’8
203 lbs
14% BF
9 years Training
6 cycles
-TestE/Dbol X2
-TestE/Deca/Dbol
-TestP/Mast/Winny
-Sust/deca/anadrol
-2000 MG testE only

I’ve never messed with tren, alot of guys I train with use it and swear by it. But this will be my first jab at it. I’ve heard bad things about side effects. And some people can’t handle the emotional side effects that come along with it. My good friend ran it and turned into another person. Like I didn’t even know him anymore. Depressed, angry, fucking beast in the gym though. Kind of made me want to stay away from it. I had great results with deca never had any problems, I ran Cabergoline with it at .25 EOD. So I’ll do the same with this cycle to keep prolactin at bay.

The product is a cut mix

100mg test P
100mg Tren A
100mg mast P
***PER ML !

I was thinking of running 1cc every day for 8 weeks. I ran my prop cycle EOD, so the every day pinning is going to be a real pain in my ass. (No pun intended)

Aromasin at 12.5 EOD
Caber .25 EOD

Maybe winny weeks 4-8 at a low dose?

Has anyone done a similar cycle? What you’re results? I really like the shredded look Tren produces, although I’m not sure I can deal with an emotional roller coaster, as it was Clomid fucked me up and made me a little bitchy, naggy girl.

Do you think I would be better off running another prop, mast, winny cycle? So far that was the best, leanest, shredded I’ve ever looked.

Please give me honest opinions.

Peace and respect

whether your goals are to gain mass or preserve muscle while dieting, trenbolone is a very good compound.

the emotional side effects are way overblown…however, night sweats and insomnia can be very real for some (but it doesn’t last too long, in my experience).

the only guys I knew who had attitude issues with steroids were guys with underlying personal issues…most of the time, it was ‘short man syndrome’, not sure why…

personally, both clomid and nolva (the entire pct process for that matter) were exponentially worse on my temperament than any dose of trenbolone that ive ever taken.

and I would leave out the winstrol, no need IMO. and aromasin should be dosed everyday, not EOD

Im currently running a similar blend.

1.5ml ed.

People say you shouldnt trust blends and mix individual 100mg per ml into one syringe but thats bs if your using a decent source.

As for the cycle, im loving it, im not dieting hard enough to really appreciate the mast p’s effect on hardness so will run just tesp p and tren ace next time round.

Its a great combo for staying drier whilst getting bigger and stronger.

Drop the caber, even tho both deca and tren are 19nor compounds they dont have the same effect on prolactin.

Any HCG on cycle?

I’ve done similar cycle. If AI is on point and if you drop body fat to single digit, your gonna look great. Tren can mess some, but some can handle with sides and others even don’t feel sides ON tren… so, you need to try and see for your self… this combo is great, works fine and the look you get is awesome when low BF.

Awsome feedback guys. Just placed my order… my buddy said 700mgs a week of tren is gunna be a wild ride hah. I’m now verymuch looking forward to it. Considering the mast is in the mix. Do you think I could keep my Aromasin dosage fairly low? Like say 12.5 ED?
Also, Andy jones i do not run HCG durring my cycle, I only run it with deca, durring the 2 weeks the Enanthate is clearing my system i also stop the deca 2 weeks before I stop the test.

Well thank you guys again for that last little push to get the ball rolling.

Peace and respect

[quote]Clangandbang wrote:
Awsome feedback guys. Just placed my order… my buddy said 700mgs a week of tren is gunna be a wild ride hah. I’m now verymuch looking forward to it. Considering the mast is in the mix. Do you think I could keep my Aromasin dosage fairly low? Like say 12.5 ED?
Also, Andy jones i do not run HCG durring my cycle, I only run it with deca, durring the 2 weeks the Enanthate is clearing my system i also stop the deca 2 weeks before I stop the test.

Peace and respect[/quote]

Running HCG during any cycle is highly advised

[quote]AndyJones1992 wrote:

[quote]Clangandbang wrote:

Peace and respect[/quote]

Running HCG during any cycle is highly advised [/quote]

Yes, and if you run HCG (I do), you should consider a little higher AI dose… the amount of test may be a little higher with HCG shots… nothing to worry about, just be aware of it. Of course, it (AI dose) depends on how sensitive you are…