T Nation

Test, Tren, Mast & Tbol Cycle

Stats
26 yrs old
5’11
211 lbs
12%~ bf

Done 2 cycles before this 1 test e @ 500mg a week with a 4 week dbol kick start at 50 mg Ed
Second was test e @ 500mg a week and 6 weeks Winstrol 50mg Ed

My third cycle I plan to do in the next few months just starting to plan it out now, the following is my plan.
12 weeks test c 250 mg e3d
4-12 tren a 50 mg eod
4-12 Masteron 75 mg eod
Tbol 60mg/day

A friend of mine ran a similar cycle and added 60mg of tbol eod for the last 4 weeks and suggests I do that also but my question is should I add the tbol the first four weeks as a kick start for the test c or the last 4 as my friend did?
Pct will be 8 weeks nolva at 1-6 60mg Ed week 7 40mg Ed and week 8 20mg ed will be running Arimidex at .25 ed that’s the dose I’ve used my past 2 cycles never really had a gyno problem but some people say tren can cause gyno so will adjust the dose accordingly when on tren.
Let me know your guyses thoughts on this cycle!

I heard of it done both ways; running tbol up front and at the tail end. I suppose it is up to you

Isn’t the half life of tboll 16hrs though? I think you should be running it ED and not EOD

I’d also suggest using Test Prop with your cycle since you are injecting EOD anyways. In the very least I think you could alter your dosages of your Test unjections to suit EOD. Injecting two compounds EOD and your Test E3D just seems like a mess to me

pin the test EOD with everything else. Makes life so much easier than trying to rotate sites when everything isnt constant on days.

[quote]DoctorJekyll wrote:
pin the test EOD with everything else. Makes life so much easier than trying to rotate sites when everything isnt constant on days. [/quote]

I agree 100%. Pinning on that schedule would be a nightmare
I guess Test Prop is quite a bit more expensive and maybe thats why the longer esther but it just seems like Prop would go together better with that cycle. I dunno

I was thinking that too running a shorter esther to make the scheduel easier. Was thinking about sust 250 or test prop. I’ve heard test prop gives wicked pip. Would sust 250 be okay instead of prop?

I’ve never heard of Test Prop giving wicked PIP before. I would’ve just assumed PIP was from other variables. I definitely hope not tho as I’ll be running it soon with Tren Ace and Tboll
Just so you know, you can inject a long esther like Test C or E EOD with you Tren Ace and Mast if you want

okay thanks for the advice I’ll stick with the cyp and pin it eod with everything else.