T Nation

Test Tren Mast Ratio

Hey there,

I'm on TRT and this is going to be my first cycle in about a year or so. Ive never run tren and mast together. I'm curious as to your thoughts on the ratio of tren mast and test. I'm currently on 300mg of cyp once a week. My cycle would look like this

Test cyp 300mg
tren hex 400mg
masteron prop 400mg
I would take caber mon wed and fri

I'd like for the cycle to last 12 weeks. My diet is pretty clean.

Breakfast-1 cup of egg whites, i cup of blue berries, tbsp of wheat grass.
Lunch-8oz of chicken with 1 cup of broccoli
Snack-eggwhite shake with 1 cup of fruit.
Dinner-8oz of some sort of meat, usually white meat, one cup of quinoa
late snack-greek yoghurt or cottage cheese

Any thoughts?

Looks decent to me. I’ve run test prop/tren ace/mast ace together, but never the longer esters. You said you’ve never run those two together, so I take that to mean you’ve used tren before and have an idea of how bad you get the sides.

From my experience (and from a lot of reading on here), a high tren/low test seems to be the ticket for preventing tren sides. I was using a blend when I used them so I initially was taking all three in equal doses - this gave me decent sides but not too bad. The last time I ran it, I got a hold of some more tren ace and mast ace, and raised the doses on those two while leaving the test lower. I forget my actual doses, but the weekly average was quite a jump between the two, and my sides all but disappeared. If you have run tren/test at the level you have it figured (only 100mg higher per week) and are good with that, then cool…go for it. Just food for thought.

As far as mast and tren interacting, I really didn’t notice much there. My bodyfat was higher than it should have been (mid-teens), so I really didn’t notice the ‘hardening’ that is usually mentioned from guys who were leaner to start with. I noticed my hair shedding seemed to increase, but I’ve also seen that since then with just test e and with primo. If you are asking about side effects/interactions between the two, I’ve never heard of any.

[quote]Riceeroni wrote:
Hey there,

I’m on TRT and this is going to be my first cycle in about a year or so. Ive never run tren and mast together. I’m curious as to your thoughts on the ratio of tren mast and test. I’m currently on 300mg of cyp once a week. My cycle would look like this

Test cyp 300mg
tren hex 400mg
masteron prop 400mg

I’d like for the cycle to last 12 weeks. My diet is pretty clean.

Any thoughts?

[/quote]

You need fat in your diet.

[quote]Riceeroni wrote:
Hey there,

I’m on TRT and this is going to be my first cycle in about a year or so. Ive never run tren and mast together. I’m curious as to your thoughts on the ratio of tren mast and test. I’m currently on 300mg of cyp once a week. My cycle would look like this

Test cyp 300mg
tren hex 400mg
masteron prop 400mg

Any thoughts?

[/quote]

You R eating like a bird man! I’ll assume you are cutting hard or you don’t have too much muscle… but, your drugs and doses R OK. I’ve been ON Tren Ace + Mast + Test at same doses… A little bit more test wouldn’t go bad, but I’m assuming you are cutting, then, lower test is OK. It sounds good… go for it!

[quote]300pushups wrote:

[quote]Riceeroni wrote:
Hey there,

Test cyp 300mg
tren hex 400mg
masteron prop 400mg

Any thoughts?

[/quote]

You need fat in your diet.[/quote]

Yeah that and some food

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]300pushups wrote:

[quote]Riceeroni wrote:
Hey there,

Test cyp 300mg
tren hex 400mg
masteron prop 400mg

Any thoughts?

[/quote]

You need fat in your diet.[/quote]

Yeah that and some food[/quote]

eat clen tren hard yolo brah.

I kind of like how almost everything he eats is exactly 1 cup. Really simplifies things.

Serious advice OP: unless you weigh less than 150 lbs, double everything. I would seriously recommend eating twice as much.