T Nation

Test Tren E Bloat?

Hello everybody I'm currently running test 400 and tren e. I was wondering how to control bloat without an AI. The reason I'm asking is because I had arimidex to run this cycle but someone stole my backpack at the gym with my adex in the bag along with my wallet and 60$. I dont have the money to pay for more adex at the moment. I'm running the test at 400mg a week and tren e at 400mg a week. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

if you’re looking for a super cheap remedy for Arimidex, there isn’t one…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
if you’re looking for a super cheap remedy for Arimidex, there isn’t one…[/quote]

The only cheap AI I have ever heard of and this is strictly broscience is high dose vitamin C. Honestly, you are better off ending your cycle and cutting your losses. Essentially you are throwing good steroids away if you don’t run an AI. $60? Fucking hell. Try losing several hundred thousand on a house sometime…

[quote]GoCal wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
if you’re looking for a super cheap remedy for Arimidex, there isn’t one…[/quote]

The only cheap AI I have ever heard of and this is strictly broscience is high dose vitamin C. Honestly, you are better off ending your cycle and cutting your losses. Essentially you are throwing good steroids away if you don’t run an AI. $60? Fucking hell. Try losing several hundred thousand on a house sometime…
[/quote]

yeah, i don’t think C helps estrogen… maybe in lowering cortisol.

zinc is the best natural anti-aromatase…

id suggest getting some liquid letro from a research chem site… sure, it wont be pharmacy-grade, but it’s better than nothing

Not to sound like an asshole… but if you don’t have enough money to even afford adex why are you even trying to cycle? You probably don’t have enough money to diet correctly then… And what if something goes horribly wrong and you need bloodwork or have to go to a doctor?

Some people…

I do have money but it’s called bills/payments and those come first in my book. I rather lose muscle than lose the electricity for my house. I also got my wallet stolen which had my credit cards, debit card. I would buy some but have to wait for my replacement cards to come.

if you can’t afford the adex then you definitely can’t afford the gyno surgery.

Just hold off until you’ve got everything you need

Man… if you don’t have money for adex, forget it. Using steroids is a very expensive way to go… … … you need to have extra money when using steroids, not money you’re going to use for your basics in life, YOU NEED MONEY FOR DRUGS. Here in my country a can manipulate in pharma labs for 1/5 of the price and it works very well… can you do it?