T Nation

Test/Tren Dosages

Now I know the general consensus is low test high tren but I want to know who favors the opposite.

As in how much worse are the sides? (If even for some)

Are the gains better? Worse? The same? How are they compared to the standard low test high tren.

Was also curious what tends to be the “sweet spot” for you guys

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Now I know the general consensus is low test high tren but I want to know who favors the opposite.
[/quote]

Yes but why, besides its less sides for some people. And if true why?

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
[/quote]

Yes but why, besides its less sides for some people. And if true why?[/quote]

Cost could be a consideration.

i keep the same sides even with a 1:1 ratio and makes me much stronger.

I prefer medium-high test + low tren. I only tried high tren once though, but I quickly switched as I didn’t feel good. Maybe I jumped the gun quick so take that as personal, short try story.

high tren + low test- 3:1 ratio. 1:1 I started experiencing sides. Don’t want to imagine what it would’ve been like had it been the other way around.

I have done less test with high tren and I experienced virtually zero side effects. Got a bit burned out come the end of my cycle but that was about it.

350mg Test prop + 525mg Tren ace

Going to be running 750mg Test E + 525mg Tren ace soon. Possibly more tren, I’ll see, nothing higher than 700mg/week though.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

[quote]Explosiv wrote:
I have done less test with high tren and I experienced virtually zero side effects. Got a bit burned out come the end of my cycle but that was about it.

350mg Test prop + 525mg Tren ace

Going to be running 750mg Test E + 525mg Tren ace soon. Possibly more tren, I’ll see, nothing higher than 700mg/week though.

I’ll let you know how it goes.[/quote]

Same here, pretty much no sides at 250mg test and 500mg tren.