Test/Tren/Dbol Log

10/4/2012

The prami worked like a charm and it worked much faster than I anticipated, I took my dose 2 hours before bedtime on a full stomach and past out in about 30 minutes and woke up a few hours before usual ready to go but was able to get back to sleep within 20 minutes. The nipple issue is resolving itself and it looks like I will not have to result to using the letro just yet.

Again today I felt stiff and a little off all morning and afternoon, I was able to foam roll and stretch at lunch to relieve some of the tightness. Once I got to the gym it was like someone flipped a switch I made a 10 pound PR on my 3rm bench with chain weight. Not to exciting I know but I have been in a benching rut for a couple weeks so it felt good to make a little jump. Assistance work felt good today I had a lot of energy and moved all my weights up.

Not very interested in how I look, it is merely a side effect of the way I eat and train but I can already see my body changing a little bit especially in terms of vascularity and tightness. I have heard of the recomp effects of tren starting to make visual appearances in little over a week but I feel the leaner you are the sooner you start to notice.

10/5/2012

I have always found a few things interesting; weight training, human physiology, drugs, and psychology. My fascination with AAS and peptides probably stems from these natural curiosities. It is day 7 on this particular cycle and I felt incredible all day I had endless energy but felt very calm and focused at the same time. This feeling transfered into my training, it was probably the fastest I moved the weight with today particular weight and accommodated resistance. After assistance work I just did not feel done and had to add more to my plan, So I threw in some squats from the knees and extra core work.

I will leave a summary of what I experienced from each drug at the end of every week.

1. Diannabol:

Good- Weight gain, increased appetite, strength, and water retention.

Negative- Bloated face, some bad back pumps on day 7, and possibly the culprit for my burning nipples (has resided).

1. Trenbolone:

Good- Uncertain if I am really feeling the “good” yet because of the dianabol but I can attribute at least a psychological edge so far.

Negative- Some sleep loss and extra sweating

1. Test:

Good- Libido is sky high and I feel my mood is affected positively on test

Negative- Nothing

If I continue to handle the tren this well I am considering either upping the test dose or the tren dose I have not yet decided. This decision will be made at the end of week 3, input would be welcome and respectfully considered by those following.

10/6/2012

Went in for extra GPP, conditioning, and some hamstring rehab work, everything felt good except for the cardio, which never feels good but the extra sweat was quite bothersome today. My hamstring is really starting to come along, I can start adding weight to straight leg deads and never feel it in any day activities again.

I had the opportunity to go watch some old friends play in a softball tournament in a nearby city, the weather was pleasant so we played football, volleyball. and took some swings between games. It is easy to understand why professional athletes use and consider using AAS even with the strict penalties that surround most sports. Just the fact of knowing that I am on makes me believe I can jump farther, run faster, and hit harder. It is more than a physical edge but psychological as well. I was throwing the football far further than I had probably ever thrown independent of the fact it had been months since I tried and the ball was shooting off the bat with a certain kind of violence agression that I have never seen from myself before.

These athletes get demonized merely for wanting to perform better, I often wonder what my coworkers, family, and friends would think if they knew my morning ritual the last 8 days. Would I be fired? Would I be demonized? Would I be looked upon different? Just because I want to be great?

10/7

Finished what I had planned for speed work and assistance today but still felt like I needed to do more and ended up staying an extra 45 minutes working on week points and doing some bodybuilder sets just for fun. My appetite was incredible today, I hit all my calories and macros for the day but was still pretty hungry and ended up putting down an extra 1500 calories during the day. If I had to guess as to why I would say it’s small part extra work in my training this week and largely due to the dbol. I am a little concerned because I planned on competing in the 198’s in december and always like to stay within shouting distance, cutting water and food is not a fun process and I like to minimize that as much as possible.

Weight=210 today +5lbs from day 1

10/8

Had an odd feeling this morning as I drove to work right after injection. I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my throat the whole entire drive up until about 30 minutes after I got to work. I have never experienced this feeling before and can only explain as a feeling of a need to rush.

Used an insulin pin for the first time in my delt today I am gonna start using them more frequently and start hitting the inner quad and maybe the biceps as well to give my glutes and VL a break. The slin pins are nice the only downside is that they take a while to load and a bit longer to inject.

i dont suggest doing your inner quad. backload your slin pins. i use lats, biceps, triceps, quads, glutes, and delts.

[quote]patrick4588 wrote:
i dont suggest doing your inner quad. backload your slin pins. i use lats, biceps, triceps, quads, glutes, and delts. [/quote]

lol, I wouldn’t suggest it either- nor would I suggest rotating 6 (12 for left and right) different sites when you’ve only got 7 injections a week (assuming you are doing the Tren and Test together on the days when they’re both injected.)

lol, are you really using insulin needles when injecting into your glutes and quads? I can tell from your pic you’re not the leanest…so what exactly made you think that was a good idea?

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]patrick4588 wrote:
i dont suggest doing your inner quad. backload your slin pins. i use lats, biceps, triceps, quads, glutes, and delts. [/quote]

lol, I wouldn’t suggest it either- nor would I suggest rotating 6 (12 for left and right) different sites when you’ve only got 7 injections a week (assuming you are doing the Tren and Test together on the days when they’re both injected.)

lol, are you really using insulin needles when injecting into your glutes and quads? I can tell from your pic you’re not the leanest…so what exactly made you think that was a good idea?[/quote]

I got the VM idea from a friend that is on TRT, he swears by it and injects exclusively in his delts and VM. I was hoping just to go quad and glute all the way, my ass which was a virgin before this is really starting to disagree with that idea. I shot 1.0 ML (test+tren) with a 1.5" sunday left glute and have some swelling and slight redness today. The swelling is not soft but hard so I think the area just was not ready for that much alcohol. I had the same experience when I front loaded my VL my first cycle.

I am gonna start throwing delts in at least and until the swelling and pain goes down in my glute possibly biceps while keeping the 1.0ML shots in my slightly more seasoned quads for the time being.

I backloaded some slin pins last night and let me say that is a slick technique, now if I could just get that air bubble out without wasting oil I will be in business.

I have found backloading to be way more trouble than its worth. Like you, I was losing a bunch of oil everytime I would try to turn it over and what not and get the air out. Much easier just to pull it back and hang it while doing something else.

^ Thats what I did today, it only takes ~5 minutes to fill it up to 50cc’s, just takes a little patience i guess.

10/10

Felt warm all day and was sweating in a meeting with my boss at 8:30AM the weather is certainly not warm enough to warrant sweating without any kind of physical exertion. Luckily there is a bit of a bug going around the workplace so that will be my excuse for the time being.

I have always heard of trens ability to suppress appetite but mine is through the roof right now. I am going to up my calories by 1000 for now and see how my weight responds. As long as I do not get to far above 215 I am certain I can make weight in December.

10/11

I backfilled a bunch of insulin pins and finally got the technique down, I can get the air bubble out with losing a minimal amount of oil. I found that after getting the liquid to the top it takes intermittent flicking and a very gentle rolling of the plunger, it takes about 3 sets but and a bit of finesse but is very effective.

As for sides at this time I have been sleeping fine but the last two days it has taken me about 2 hours after I wake up to finally feel awake. Resting heart rate is up to mid 70’s compared to high 50’s. I am a very non violent person but I imagined myself snapping someones neck that pissed me off today, I have also found my self-talk becoming more “assertive”. My partners are not fairing as well as I, they both say sleep has been a huge issue and one is feeling bouts of anxiety. I may be one of the lucky ones, only time well tell.

Training today was good, it was a max effort day for a 2rm in OH press. My overhead is by far my most embarrassing lift which is odd because I am a decent bencher. But I hit 185X2 standing with the bar starting on the top of my chest which is a PR. Flat dumbbell press went very well 95X12 105X8X8X9. And the rest of the assistance went great, my work capacity is up and I have to force myself to leave the gym.

eh, I’m 23. Roughly same stats. Lifts are about 10lbs lower apeice. Have been eyeing the steroid scene for a few years. This log will be great. I have no interest in going on anything now but have always thought that knowledge will be important when the day comes.

Thanks for sharing.

^ Happy that you can use the information, this log is mostly for my benefit but I did hope that it could be educational to others as well.

10/12

Day 14:

Two weeks has gone by, it seems to have gone by fast. On my last cycle I always had post cycle on the mind and, wondering what it was gonna feel like coming off and if I was going to permanently damage myself. I have little or no fear this time around, temporary shutdown is part of the process. I have triptorelin on hand and am debating whether to use it or not this time around for PCT, every person that used it and has supplied me with bloods has shown it to be a bit of a failure and nothing more than a couple week fix.

Enough debbie downing, this week has been fun. My training and mood has been great, sides seem to not be a concern for me so far, and I improved my technique on backfilling insulin syringes. As far as the drugs as individually

Tren:

Positive- Mood is good, not high test good but good. I feel my senses are heightened during and after training (sight, smell, touch and hearing). Work capacity is up, especially on assistance work. Not so much of the crazy tren strength quite yet, but I am sure it is coming soon.

Negative- Sleep is a little lighter, sweating a lot, and resting heart rate is elevated.

Dbol:

Positive- Crazy pumps, increased hunger, and work capacity.

Negative- Back pumps and aromatization may be causing my nips to be uncomfortable sometimes.

Test:

Positive- Libido is still normal

Negative- N/A

If anyone has any information on triptorelin or has used with success and can supply blood work I would be very interested to hear about there experience and dosing protocol.

10/13

Last nights DE squat was phenomenal worked at 235 w 60 pounds of chain weight and moved 12 sets of 2 pretty fast then I threw 365 on and smashed it for a heavy 5 just because I was feeling like an animal. One of my training partners back pumps got so terrible he had to drop out of squats after the 3rd set. We got him some taurine today and it did not appear to be bothering him nearly as bad during our back work today.

I have been feeling invincible lately being on cycle and have really got my technique dialed in, this style of training has really done a lot for my lifts. I am really looking forward to this meet.

10/14

At the people starting to notice something different phase. I was visiting my home town for the weekend and my parents straight up called me out. Of course I lied, they will just continue thinking that I started eating more food and the extra work days are starting to pay off. I started wearing XL shirts to train a couple weeks before cycle and continued throughout to try and negate suspicion and questioning, this strategy seems to have most the general populace fooled, only a bodybuilder type has really noticed. He received the lie as well but just laughed and walked away smiling.

I was sweating madly and out of breath after 5 minutes on the stair stepper, I was told that tren lung will not occur for another week or so. Found myself looking at woman I normally would not give a second glance too and wondering what there best position would be. Really felt some emotion in my workout that can only be described as hate, I hated everyone in there and was 100% in my mind stronger, more jacked, and far more superior than them in every way, I was there god for a brief two hours. I could imagine this feeling to be very addictive. I have taken just about every psychoactive substance known to man and nothing compares to this feeling as there really is no immediate comedown, you are a god for 8-12 weeks.

A friend of mine is going to allow me to borrow his camera for the remainder of my cycle, I will be able to post some progress pics and hopefully some PR videos here shortly. gonna play around when I get it to see if I can’t blur faces and tats.

videos and pics will def be appreciated.

[quote]MacSaintson wrote:
10/14

you are a god for 8-12 weeks.
[/quote]

This alone would make it worth while.

How much did your stack cost? Can you share your source? Keeping track of weight or body comp?

All I can really say about my source is that he is a childhood friend with a degree in chemistry who happens to love bodybuilding. I am very fortunate to know him as I get pretty good prices and he has always extended the offer for me to watch the process as I can then see the sterility and quality of the compounds.

I am pretty lucky genetically for body composition, I can lose fat quite easily and only put it on moderately. I have never found a need to monitor percentages or anything like that. I am more concerned with scale weight because I need to weigh in @ 198. I started this venture at ~205 and I am weighed in at 212 today. This is concerning to me as I am only 2 weeks in and quite a bit heavier, I do not want to play with the 220’s yet. I can comfortably get down to 198 from 210 or so but 215-220 will mean a lot more misery for Mac. I am hoping I will lose a chunk of water when I drop the orals in a couple weeks.

Pics and vids will be coming soon.

I dont understand this whole ‘back pumps’ thing im hearing about. Ive gotten what i call a back pump from working out a few times. Especially if I’m doing deadlifts for high volume. But I love the pump I get in my lower back. You make it sound …awful.