Test/Tren Cycle

[quote]gm09 wrote:

[quote]xXDevilDogXx wrote:
Wow, so you stole Trippdogg’s avatar from anabolic minds…you’re a genius…and if you are Trippdogg…

whatever bro, you obviously know what you need, so quit asking questions and get to it. Post back when your cycles over…[/quote]

time out. thanks for answering my question, but i am NOT “trippdog” and i’ve never been to anabolic minds. that picture 100% is me though. what is this?[/quote]

Well then someone is using your pic at 2 other websites that I know of. Again, best of luck, Tren is wonderful, I hope you enjoy it.

Keeping the test at a low dose really seems to mitigate the tren sides, but honestly, at 300mg/wk of tren I doubt you will see much in the way of sides anyway (take it with a grain of salt as everyone is different). You seem pretty well set on doing it so I would say go ahead - even if you get some sides, I would expect them to be mild and even with the longer ester, clear in several days…so if you’re prepared to feel pretty shitty for a couple of days if it goes south on you…go for it

Just re-read and your daily dose comes closer to 30mg/day…only re-emphasizes what I already said…doubt you will see much in the way of ANY kind of effects, much less side effects and at that low of a dose it will be hard to keep it much above a TRT level of test. OTOH, trying to get it up to a (barely) reasonable dose like 350/wk is only going to give you enough for a cycle length of about 6 wks. With that being said, maybe you can keep the Test to about 200/wk…try the tren at 200/ wk for 2 wks and if you don’t have any sides, bump it up to 350-500/wk for the remaining 3-5 wks

…or maybe you could just get some ace, try it and save the tren-e for when you have enough for a decent cycle

I would like to know about this also, im curious about my first cycle of tren, im currently taking 100mg test cyp per week. My thoughts after everything I’ve read was
100mg/wk test c
200mg/wk tren.
I think that was a good place to start but i wanna bounce it off some of you all. Currently 5’7" 180, and want to get bigger. I’m honestly not very knowledgeable in this area but dont want to go in blind.

8 year old thread bud. Make a new one with your questions.