T Nation

Test/Tren Cycle Critique

Weight: 185
Height: 5’11
bf%: 10% (ish not 100% sure on that one but its close)
Goals: Lowwer body fat, gain more muscle. “Recomp”
Training since 16-17?
cycle history: this would be #3

1-8 : Test prop 50mg/day
1-8 : Tren ace 60mg/day ( moving up to 75mg/day if sides are bearable)
1-9 : Airimdex .125mg/d

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Pretty basic cycle i think, looking for any input or direction this will be my first time with tren and pinning daily.

Y U no HCG?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Y U no HCG?[/quote]

ive seen folks run w/ and with out im not opposed to it. there are a million different people ( who know with experience or not) shouting different ways of doing things.
it a short cycle aswell 8 weeks opposed to 12+

Hcg or no hcg its up to you, I prefer to run with it but I’ve run without it and my balls come back in the first week of pct. I would look into some caber or prami just in case

[quote]kawi0901 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Y U no HCG?[/quote]

ive seen folks run w/ and with out im not opposed to it. there are a million different people ( who know with experience or not) shouting different ways of doing things.

[/quote]

There are also a million people out there who don’t know their ass from their elbow.

Anyone who recommends NOT running HCG is only recommending that you take a gamble that your HPTA will not recover adequately after your cycle. I’ve seen tons of guys who later on say they regret not running HCG. You know how many guys that have run it and then later on said “ya know, that HCG was a bad idea”? Zero.

Do whatever you want, but if you are basing your decision on logic and reason then I can’t see why you wouldn’t run it.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]kawi0901 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Y U no HCG?[/quote]

[/quote]

There are also a million people out there who don’t know their ass from their elbow.

Anyone who recommends NOT running HCG is only recommending that you take a gamble that your HPTA will not recover adequately after your cycle. I’ve seen tons of guys who later on say they regret not running HCG. You know how many guys that have run it and then later on said “ya know, that HCG was a bad idea”? Zero.

Do whatever you want, but if you are basing your decision on logic and reason then I can’t see why you wouldn’t run it.[/quote]

K i will be adding HCG to my cycle going to look up dosage and timing. will prami/caber still need to be run if HCG is included?

[quote]kawi0901 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]kawi0901 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Y U no HCG?[/quote]

[/quote]

Do whatever you want, but if you are basing your decision on logic and reason then I can’t see why you wouldn’t run it.[/quote]

K i will be adding HCG to my cycle going to look up dosage and timing. will prami/caber still need to be run if HCG is included?
[/quote]

HCG should be 250 iu 2-3x/week. It is pretty forgiving and minimal amounts will serve our purpose.

As far as the dopamine antagonist, that is outside my area of knowledge. A lot of people believe that tren raises prolactin, a lot dont.

[quote]kawi0901 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]kawi0901 wrote:

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Y U no HCG?[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

hCG and caber/prami are totally different things, so yes, you might need both. You might not need either but I would get both just to be on the safe side

1-8 : Test prop 50mg/day
1-8 : Tren ace 60mg/day ( moving up to 75mg/day if sides are bearable)
1-9 : Airimdex .125mg/d
1-9: HCG 250 IU E3D

PCT
10-14 Nolva 40/20/20/20

my source doesnt have caber or prami… fml… time to do some browsing

Might need to do some “research”