Test, Tren and Peptide Cycle Log

Hi Guys so those of you who have spoken know that this is my first cycle and I have spent a long time planning, researching and tweaking it but I will be starting this Sunday (22nd December 2013) and will be using this thread to let you all know how me and my training partner are getting on.

Those of you who don’t know me, my training so far has consisted of 11-16 boxing, 16-20 army, 21-26 weight lifting at home (on and off with real world commitments) and now I’m 27 and will be running my first pharmaceuticals as below.

My starting stats are 6ft - 180lb - 10% BF

My Goal is 200lb - 8% BF

My training partner is also running the same cycle with a few alterations. He used to weight lift when he was younger and he has worked manually most of his adult life. Since meeting me he has weight lifted for 1 year on, 1 year off, 1 year on now. He is 29 and this is also his first time on pharmaceuticals.

His starting stats are 5ft7" - 155lb - 9% BF

His goal is 180lb - 8% BF

We are both genetically very different, he is half Iraqi and half English, I’m a quarter Greek and 3 quarters English so to look at he looks middle eastern and I look Caucasian. I’m 6 foot and he is 5ft7", I have a large frame and he has a small frame so couldn’t be much more different to each other.

There are some slight differences to our cycles which I have outlined below with ***'s but the rest is identical, also I will be starting 22nd December and he will be starting 5th January so we are slightly staggered by two weeks.

The Cycle

AAS pin 25G - 1" - 3ml - low viscosity oil based
Sunday Morning and Wednesday Evening (3.5 days apart)
Alternating between Quads and Glutes so 4 locations
Week 1-10 (20 doses) Testosterone Enanthate 250mg (1ml)
Week 1-8 (16 doses) Trenbolone Enanthate 130mg (1.3ml)
***The only difference to this on my training partners cycle is that he will be running 1.2ml (120mg) of Tren per pin

Peptide pin 27G - 0.75" - 1ml - water based
Sunday , Monday, Wednesday and Friday Post Workout
Alternating in muscles worked so Shoulder and Trap workout week 1 will be right delt, week 2 left delt, week 3 right trap, week 4 left trap etc.
Week 1-13 (52 doses) Ipamorelin GHRP 100mcg (0.05ml)
Week 1-13 (52 doses) MOD GRF 1-29 GHRH 100mcg (0.05ml)
Week 1-13 (52 doses) PEG MGF IGF 100mcg (0.05ml)
Week 1-12 (48 doses) HCG 125iu (0.05ml)
***My training partner only wants to pin two days per week so he is going to double these doses and pin it Sunday and Wednesday only.

AAS Oral
Day 1-15 20mg Dianabol 2 x 10mg Morning and Afternoon
***These were freebies sent by the supplier so I’m just taking these for the sake of it, my training partner isn’t due to the fact he is quite prone to acne.

Ancillaries
Sunday Morning, Monday, Wednesday and Friday Evenings
Week 1-10 (80 doses) Cabergoline 0.25mg (quarter tab)
Week 1-15 (60 doses) Arimidex 0.25mg (quarter tab)

PCT
Week 13-16 Nolvadex 40\30\20\10 mg Per Day (4\3\2\1 tabs)
Week 13-17 Clomid 100\50\50\50\25 mg Per Day (2\1\1\1\0.5 tabs)
(Morning)
Week 15-17 Albuterol 8mg Per Day (2 tabs)
(Morning - Afternoon)
Week 15-17 Ketotifen 1mg Per Day (1 tab)
(Evening)

The Workout (4 day split)

Sunday Mid Day – Back and Biceps
Monday Evening – Chest and Triceps
Wednesday Evening – Legs and Abs
Friday Evenings – Shoulders and Traps

Any questions or comments feel free to post if not I will update this on Sunday.

Cheers Guys

Sam

[quote]Sam_Boy wrote:
Hi Guys so those of you who have spoken know that this is my first cycle and I have spent a long time planning, researching and tweaking it but I will be starting this Sunday (22nd December 2013) and will be using this thread to let you all know how me and my training partner are getting on.

Those of you who don’t know me, my training so far has consisted of 11-16 boxing, 16-20 army, 21-26 weight lifting at home (on and off with real world commitments) and now I’m 27 and will be running my first pharmaceuticals as below.

My Goal is 200lb - 8% BF

My training partner is also running the same cycle with a few alterations. He used to weight lift when he was younger and he has worked manually most of his adult life. Since meeting me he has weight lifted for 1 year on, 1 year off, 1 year on now. He is 29 and this is also his first time on pharmaceuticals.

We are both genetically very different, he is half Iraqi and half English, I’m a quarter Greek and 3 quarters English so to look at he looks middle eastern and I look Caucasian. I’m 6 foot and he is 5ft7", I have a large frame and he has a small frame so couldn’t be much more different to each other.

There are some slight differences to our cycles which I have outlined below with ***'s but the rest is identical, also I will be starting 22nd December and he will be starting 5th January so we are slightly staggered by two weeks.

The Cycle

***The only difference to this on my training partners cycle is that he will be running 1.2ml (120mg) of Tren per pin

Alternating in muscles worked so Shoulder and Trap workout week 1 will be right delt, week 2 left delt, week 3 right trap, week 4 left trap etc.
***My training partner only wants to pin two days per week so he is going to double these doses and pin it Sunday and Wednesday only.

AAS Oral
***These were freebies sent by the supplier so I’m just taking these for the sake of it, my training partner isn’t due to the fact he is quite prone to acne.

Ancillaries

PCT
(Morning)
(Morning - Afternoon)
(Evening)

Any questions or comments feel free to post if not I will update this on Sunday.

Cheers Guys

Sam[/quote]
Good luck with the cycle and post your results after!

Your friend does not need to be running gear Samboy. All ill say because I like you but no.

@abcdefg12345 – Cheers mate will do, will be posting before and after pics too.

@reed – I know what you are saying as always mate but …

He wants to and at 29 he is old enough to make up his own mind.

I would rather he does a safe cycle like this with me using the research I’ve put in than bodge up a cycle on his own.

He has got such a small frame that the 155lb he weighs doesn’t give him credit, he isn’t much behind me on lifts and actually looks a lot more muscular than a lot of people I see posting there before pictures on here who weigh a lot more than he does.

You will see what I mean when I put his before pictures up in a few weeks.

Glad you are following mate.

[quote]Sam_Boy wrote:

My Goal is 200lb - 8% BF

The Cycle

AAS Oral

Ancillaries

PCT
(Morning)
(Morning - Afternoon)
(Evening)

Cheers Guys

Sam[/quote]

You are one quarter Greek. You have the same blood as Leonidas. AND YOU ARE GOING TO CHEAT BY USING STEROIDS??? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!

j/k, did not read your cycle but as a first, the typical 500mg test, hcg, ai etc is pretty good.

180lbs @ 6’ is not very big. Such unnecessary detail in your layout but no mention of diet.

Good idea to run TREN for your FIRST cycle. Also a great idea running Albuterol during PCT. That’s a great way to have those gains come flying off.
The GHRP and everything else seems like total overkill for a first cycle as well. No idea why you’re doing that. As if the test, dbol, and tren weren’t enough.

I’d suggest learning more about peptides and how to run them. 52 doses over 13 weeks…ummmmkay, a waste. And only the mgf should go “into the muscle” and bi lateral is best. The other peptides listed are shot sub q.

Detail is admirable but this isn’t a research paper…dumb it down a little…“I’ll pin 250 mg test and 130 mg tren on Mondays and Thursdays. I will take adex every other day. I will take caber twice per week” (you propose too much imo). Being a few hours or even a day off with enanthate…matters not. Paralysis by overanalysis in your proposal.

Your tren e is dosed at 100mg/ml? Besides…tren on a first cycle…probably not the best option.

Dbol for 15 days? Why not take 20 mg for 30 days? 30 mg for 3 weeks? 15 days of dbol at any dose with no other fast acting gear…waste.

Albuterol and keto? What the fuck??? You are 6’ and a buck 80. You going for the heroin addict look? Put on some mass first…and establish it. Guys your size who cycle and run cutting aids during pct…stay your size.

Back to the drawing board.

[quote]juice20jd wrote:
I’d suggest learning more about peptides and how to run them. 52 doses over 13 weeks…ummmmkay, a waste. And only the mgf should go “into the muscle” and bi lateral is best. The other peptides listed are shot sub q.

Detail is admirable but this isn’t a research paper…dumb it down a little…“I’ll pin 250 mg test and 130 mg tren on Mondays and Thursdays. I will take adex every other day. I will take caber twice per week” (you propose too much imo). Being a few hours or even a day off with enanthate…matters not. Paralysis by overanalysis in your proposal.

Your tren e is dosed at 100mg/ml? Besides…tren on a first cycle…probably not the best option.

Dbol for 15 days? Why not take 20 mg for 30 days? 30 mg for 3 weeks? 15 days of dbol at any dose with no other fast acting gear…waste.

Albuterol and keto? What the fuck??? You are 6’ and a buck 80. You going for the heroin addict look? Put on some mass first…and establish it. Guys your size who cycle and run cutting aids during pct…stay your size.

Back to the drawing board.[/quote]

Not to be a dick samboy as stated I like you but, I agree with pretty much everything he said. I would have told you same thing a month ago if I knew you were 6’ and 180 unless just ungodly shredded same for your friend. Only thing I can’t speak on are the peptides as I have never ran them as I said before

Gotta agree with juice on this one. Your not gonna notice much from the peptides in 13 weeks.

I would not use albuterol during pct

I’m gonna take this all as constructive criticism even though I am a little annoyed that I have posted this and tweaked it over the last 2 months on here and now I post final revision when I have the gear and ready to start and get flamed haha. I’ll try and reply to you all;

@niksamaras – Yes I do my granddad is actually from that region and very proud that his ancestors were Spartans.

Cheers mate the base is a standard first cycle really.

@uncreative123 – 180lb isn’t that big I know, I’m fairly strong and fairly muscular though and am using this to speed up what I am doing naturally. My diet is pretty good 60% protein, 30% carbs, 10% fat and 500 calorie excess currently due to natural training and I am gaining lean body mass slowly.

The albuterols I added at the end not for cutting as I don’t really need to cut now let alone after the tren I added them for their anti catabolic effects to hold the muscle, they were left over from my mrs diet on them so happy to drop these if you guys think they are going to be counter productive.

I went for tren because from my research it is the undisputed best, ye the sides may be a little harsh but the dosage I’m going for is low and id rather have a small glass of champagne than a pint of lambrini :slight_smile:

The peptides are in there for synergistic effect with the AAS they don’t have any bad sides and from what I’ve read they are going to help with the sleep issues on the tren.

@juice20jd – I have read up quite a bit on peptides and plan to run a conventional peptide only cycle later in the year. This cycle however only has them in there for synergistic effect, I’m pinning them all post workout so the mgf should to go in muscle worked and as they can all be in IM or sub q I’m putting them in same pin. made sense to me.

Ye I understand that but I have a strict plan to work from so I don’t deviate too much.

Ye it is 5ml vial 500mg, is that not normal then?

The dbol were sent to me as a freebie in with my gear, 30 x 10mg so thought id just run them at beginning while I’m waiting for the enanthates to kick in, happy to just bin these if they are going to have negative effect though.

As far as Albuterols see my response to uncreative123 I’m happy to drop them if they are going to cause the opposite of my intention for them.

@reed – I’m not going to disagree because I like you too and you are right and I understand that at 180lb and 27 I could continue with my training and eating as is and hit 200lb by 30 but as I’ve got these right now from my point of view I could hit the same by next summer with this cycle.

@buds – The peptides are a bit of an experiment as I have read some pretty amazing things with synergy between these and the test and tren.

As far as Albuterols see my response to uncreative123 as I know you are pretty clued up on these I’m happy to drop them.

Thanks for the comments hope to get some more and maybe make some final tweaks but they are going to have to be pretty quick as I start sunday.

Everyone worried me a bit so made some last minute changes, dropped the dbol and albuterols and simplified things, take a look at this if you don’t mind;

IM quads and glutes
Week 1-10 Test E 125mg twice per week
Week 1-8 Tren E 100mg twice per week
Oral
Week 1-10 Cabergoline 0.5mg twice per week
Week 1-13 Arimidex 0.5mg twice per week
Sub Q
Week 2-12 HCG 250iu three times per week
Week 2-14 Ipamorelin 100mcg four times per week post workout
Week 2-14 MOD GRF 1-29 four times per week post workout
IM split bilaterally in muscles worked
Week 5-11PEG MGF IGF 200mcg four times per week post workout
PCT

What do you think now?

We weighed in and did body fat yesterday and I came out at 178lb 9% BF and he was 155lb 8% BF so they are our starting stats.

First pin was yesterday in glute, tiny pinch as it went in then all good, felt dizzy afterwards but think that was me building up to it as it was my first time.

Slightly sore today but seems like normal feeling people get.

Will keep you posted, next pin is Wednesday.

This is your first cycle? You are introducing too many compounds. You won’t be able to determine how you react to each one.

That being said, your test and tren dosages are too low, start the pct two weeks after your last pin, don’t run the arimidex during pct, the ipamorelin and mod should be injected at 100mcg TOGETHER 1-3 times a day, and I would also suggest using only one compound for pct.

You didn’t really heed the advice the first time but I’ll say it again. Do more research.

IDK why people get butthurt for using tren on your first cycle…

Use Tren Ace if too much sides he can stop and he’ll be fine.

I’m already doing this cycle, the test and tren are fairly low dosages because I’m looking for nice cycle with permanent gains afterwards not to blow up and then deflate as I’m not planning on being a full time user.

I am going to stop the arimidex before the pct as you have said, the only sides I’ve had week one are quite dry joints which i believe is down to starting these a little early.

2nd pin in quad was even more painless than glute but was sore for a couple days after and inflexible like a bruise.

Today is my 3rd test and tren pin in other glute and my first sub q just the ipamorelin and mod grf.

Tomorrow I start the hcg so I am introducing these compounds gradually.

I am only doing these substances to try them and for their synergistic effects with the tren I know how to dose them running a pep only cycle which i plan to do later in the year but that is not how I’m using them in this cycle so will not be pinning then 3 times per day this time round.

Training wise haven’t seen any strength gains week one or size gains so the test and tren must still be making its way into my system or building up.

Been mainly doing heavy compound exercises near my 8rm max week one so i can start adding weight to them and notice the strength gains each week after, Ill also add some volume exercises in next week.

I’ve also upped my calories to around 3500 a day and plan to up to 4000 next week. Mostly good nutrition like meat fish grains nuts dairy eggs fruits vegetables with a high cal meal like cheese or full English once per day to make up the excess calories some protein bars and shakes to get the macros right.

Supplements I’m using tribulus bcaas zma multi vitamin omega 3 glucosamine and chondroit creatine seratonan booster sleep aid and my protein shakes are blended by me using oats, carb blend, creatine gluconate, bcaas, d aspartic, casein, whey and a protein complex with other proteins blended.

So I know most people don’t really agree with my cycle but I’m doing it anyway so could do with some help. Yesterday I did my third test and tren pin which went fine but also did my first ipamorelin and mod grf pin in the belly sub q, because these are only dosed at 0.02 each though the 1 ml syringe just had them in between needle point and end of plunger even when pushed fully in.

I didn’t realise until it was out so had to pin again and this time have air in between plunger and liquid so it would go in. My question is how do you guys ensure you get this little bit in is there a technique?

Next water pin went well, sussed out you just have to draw each one with initial air trapped between plunger and water that way pushing it fully in makes sure all the water is in. I’ve got a bad cold now but am still going with workouts and started to add weight now. Getting the calories in with a cold is hard though I weighed today and no weight gain yet is this normal ten days in to enanthate cycle?

Your test dosage is borderline trt level. Up the test to minimum 375. 500 would be better. The tren at 200 is lowish, but can still be effective at that number. If you’re going to shut your natty test production down, at least use dosages that make it worthwhile. 500 test, 200/300 tren. It’s not too late to bump dosages.

yea overkill. Honeslty too much shit to know whats working and whats not. If you have issues you will have no clue what went wrong. also that test lvl is stupid low might as well be trt level lol. solid otherwise. FYI peptides work better with more test.

Cheers guys ye I did start with 500mg test and 200mg tren but then I read loads of articles and had some people comment on another thread saying that having the test a lot higher than the tren is what seems to cause the sides to be worse and have seen quite a lot of success stories on the net with these dosages so thought I’d lower them for my first to 250mg test and 200mg tren. Do you think this is going to diminish gains then? I could always pyramid the dosage as I am only now coming to the end of week 2.

I know there is are a few extras in there which is why everyone keeps saying overkill but lets take a look at what the extras are; Ipamorelin, MOD GRF and PEG MGF because all the rest is pretty standard and required stuff.
So none of those 3 are going to cause any major sides or issues as they are pretty mild (compared to test and tren anyway) and I included them for a few reasons, to try them as I plan on trying a proper peptide only cycle later this year, to see if I can a synergistic effect with the tren I have read about and to negate some of the sleeping sides of the tren as these are known to help increase sleep.
Do all these seem pretty fair?

I think it is now kicking in anyway as I had my first night sweating and without sleep last night and had a little puke this morning before work haha, will ride this out for another week (end of week 3) and if all is still good may increase the dosage as advised because I still have a load of test and tren that will be left over.

Cheers

Sam