Test Taper for My Cycle

Prisoner said to taper as you lower the doses and by the week when you are at 50-25mg that is when it should be out your system

“As you get down to the 50-25mg per week range you should be tapering off the anti-E as it will no longer be needed to keep your hpta active according to the literature”.

So after some more revisions of prisoners thread I came to
weeks 1-12 500mg Test-E 0.25mg armidex ED

weeks
13 100mg Test-E 0.25mg armidex EOD
14 100mg Test-E 0.25mg armidex EOD
15 100mg Test-E 0.25mg armidex EOD
16 100mg Test-E 0.25mg armidex EOD
17 100mg Test-E 0.25mg armidex EOD
18 100mg Test-E 0.25mg armidex EOD

week
19 75 mg Test-E 0.25mg armidex E3D
20 75 mg Test-E 0.25mg armidex E3D
21 50 mg Test-E
22 50 mg Test-E
23 25 mg Test-E
25 25 mg Test-E

Out of curiosity, if your going to spend almost 10 weeks going through a test taper would it be OK to start another cycle at the conclusion point. I was always schooled that you should stay “off” as long as you’ve been “on”. So if his original cycle was 12 weeks and tapered for another 10 he should be good to go…right or should he wait 20+weeks later. Of course using a different test compound. thoughts?

thanks for the info.

thought that it was best practice to not repeat same ether each time.

im confused, hoping you guys have an easy way to break this down. I’d like to try prisoners test taper however I only have 10ml left of test-e. If 100mg is equivalent to 1ml and based on prisoner’s taper EOD id be taking almost the same as i have been. my math must be wrong. there are some really bad answers out there on google/yahoo with these breakdowns.

i’ve been running test-e for 16wks, 2ml twice a week and was planning on just running the nolva for PCT but I like the idea of the gradual taper. your thoughts are appreciated in advance.

Is your enanthate 100mg/ml or 250mg/ml? If it is 250mg/ml, then 100mg is 0.4ml. If it is 100mg/ml, then you 100mg is 1ml.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
I don’t believe in tapers.

Why not either be making the most progress reasonably possible, or be in recovery mode?

Dosages such as say 150-250 mg/week accomplish neither.

Of course one can have a good result despite having a taper, but staying at the “gaining” dose level throughout the period one is going to be suppressed anyway will give better results yet.

I agree, but the Test taper normally mentioned does not involve suppressive doses. That would be foolish.

I wouldn’t even begin to consider it a taper until it started the drop from 100mg and lower.[/quote]

From the studies I have looked at this seems to be untrue. the 100mg stasis is just as suppressive as 300mg/week

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/70/1/282

this is the only one left up on my browser but there was another one that was similar to it

the stasis of 100mg, i inferred, is more to prevent the cortisol “rebound” that would occur when comin off the high doses of test. This would be around the natural dose created by the body (when half life of test e is taken into consideration)… I am not argueing with the stasis, just the idea that a 100mg of exo test a week the HPTA axis is not suppressed. (which you seemed to imply)

my enanthate is 250mg/ml, so i guess 0.4ml makes more sense. So if were talking about EOD were still at 1.2ml weekly, than 0.8ml, than 0.4ml for the last weeks. sound about right?

No, you want to take a total off 100mg/w so you have to split the doses up so that the total of the doses in a given week equals 100mg. Best is 50mg 2x/w. So in your case of test e @ 250mg/ml that means two weekly injections of 0.2ml maybe Monday and Thursday for example. So for 100mg/w you are only using 0.4mg total per week.

ah, that makes more sense, thanks for the clarity.

After reading through the test taper protocol it doesnt really mention the dosage of SERM (Nolva)in my case for the protocol. Should I be taking 50mg daily throughout the stasis and taper or less?

50mg of nolva is way too much of a daily dose at any given time for that matter.

Many have tapered off their AI during the stasis and added a SERM during the taper portion. 20mg a day is plenty.

So are you saying not to use the nolva during the stasis period at all, than use 20mg during taper? Why would it not make sense to run Nolva throughout the PCT?